Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-30-2021, 07:50 AM   #1
Xenip94

Female 19F Sub/New to GD AMA

Hi All,
I`m Xenip, I`ve just joined Getdare looking for some fun and maybe to find a Dom to play with for a while. Whatever burning questions you might have for me, fire away! Nothing is off limits!

I will be keeping this thread open for my time on Getdare, but I don`t know how much interest it will generate by itself so in case it slips down, I will link it in my signature

In any case, have fun and good luck discovering my hidden secrets!

Xenip

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:53 AM   #2
Slut-b

Hi Xenip! Welcome. I'll kick things off with a few questions:
- what kind of toys do you have?
- what was your first experience with kink/bdsm?
- what fantasy is the most exciting to you, but also the scariest?
- and just for shits & giggles, what's your fav. food? :-)

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:08 AM   #3
Xenip94

Thanks for our opening questions!

-My Toys: I own a vibrator, quite weak but I tend to use it along with my hands. I also have a Dildo/Buttplug (Was once a gardening tool!) and I`ve been thinking about making a chastity belt from two leather belts off an idea I found on the internet.

-My first experience was when I stumbled across "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice sort of by accident. Not your average erotica novel by any means. I would totally recommend it and I will be reading the rest of the trilogy soon.

-My most exciting Fantasy: certainly being tied to a wand vibrator and left helpless in the face of endless orgasms. I`ve had multiple orgasms before of course, but this would be so different. Pretty scary though too, if you think about it, but such a turn-on.

-hahaha my fav food, well I think that would have to be Pizza Hawaii (I know I`m such a child )

Again thanks for the questions, feel free to post your reaction, but don`t hate on me for the pineapple

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Old 07-30-2021, 08:16 AM   #4
Slut-b

Cool, thanks for the quick responses. I can't hate on the pineapple. Used to really enjoy the combo of pineapple & ham too when I ate meat but haven't had it in years now.

Oof, the multiple forced orgasms is so hot. I sometimes wish I had girl bits & could experience multiples like that. Would love to be tied helpless on a sybian vibrator & forced to cum over and over again.

Okay, a few more questions now:
- Have you done any kink play in real life? If so, what's one of the best experiences you've had?
- You listed public play as a limit, but do you ever fantasize about doing some sort of play in public? If so, what do you fantasize about?
- Have you ever covertly masturbated in a public or semi-public place?
- For the chastity belt idea, what turns you on about chastity?
- What's the longest amount of time you've gone without an orgasm? Do you ever edge yourself then deny yourself an O?
- What outfit do you feel the sexiest?

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Old 07-30-2021, 08:19 AM   #5
Martijn

Hi Xenip,

Welcome!
1. What country do you live in?
2. How did you come across getDare?
3. Have you tried any of the dares on here, if so what has been your favorite?
4. What is your favorite sexual act to perform alone?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:33 AM   #6
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut-b View Post
Okay, a few more questions now:
- Have you done any kink play in real life? If so, what's one of the best experiences you've had?
- You listed public play as a limit, but do you ever fantasize about doing some sort of play in public? If so, what do you fantasize about?
- Have you ever covertly masturbated in a public or semi-public place?
- For the chastity belt idea, what turns you on about chastity?
- What's the longest amount of time you've gone without an orgasm? Do you ever edge yourself then deny yourself an O?
- What outfit do you feel the sexiest?
-So far I`ve been too shy to try to find someone to do anything with, sadly. The internet sort of gives me a bit of a safety wall which is why I`ve started here.

-OK, yes I have fantasized about it, although I wouldn`t probably ever do it. My favourite public fantasy is being part of like a circus, trapped on a Saint Andrew cross, with people paying for time to do whatever they want to me.

-No, I`ve never had the courage to try that yet.

-I think the biggest turn on about chastity for me is losing control. For now I can masturbate whenever and however I want but I think the uncertainty of a keyholder really arouses me. Also I think it would increase the value or rather my appreciation of my orgasms.

-The longest period without an orgasm, oof that has got to be about 3 weeks on family holiday tenting, shared bathrooms/showers absolutely no privacy. As for edging, I`ve never really don it. I`ve had sessions where I spend a long time in the plateau phase, not really edging but also not far, but I don`t think I`ve ever truly denied myself.

-My sexiest outfit, I find is when I am just wearing a dress; No bra, no panties just a red dress seperating me and the world. (My profile pic is so crap btw, I just wanted to take something and read no nudity, will probably update for something better/sexier soon )

The following 2 users say Thank You to Xenip94 for this post:
Old 07-30-2021, 08:49 AM   #7
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
1. What country do you live in?
2. How did you come across getDare?
3. Have you tried any of the dares on here, if so what has been your favorite?
4. What is your favorite sexual act to perform alone?
Thanks for the questions Martijn!

-I am currently living in Switzerland

-I found it linked a while ago in the bio of someone I played against on Erofights (check it out!)

-I haven`t tried anything here yet, but I`ve been lurking for a few days before creating my account, so I`ve seen a few of the dares, looking forward to trying them out!

-Well this one is fairly obvious: Masturbation!!! OK, serious now, I mostly start reading something sexy, or occasionally watching/listening to something, and then slowly start fingering myself. Sometimes I mix it up a bit and use my vibe, or insert my "Dildo/Buttplug"

Old 07-30-2021, 09:03 AM   #8
Martijn

What is Erofights ?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:16 AM   #9
Xenip94

Erofights.com is an online game where you go head to head as characters and perform sexual acts depicted by images and GIFs and try to make the other person cum twice first. It`s really fun, and there is also an interactive game mode where you can give tasks to do in real life!

Old 07-30-2021, 10:35 AM   #10
Slut-b

Next round of Q's (also rubbing hands gleefully)
- Have you tried selfbondage? If so, what's your favorite tie? And what's the longest you've stayed tied?
- What are some ideal traits in a Dom that you'd like to find?
- What dare thread are you most intrigued by & might participate in?
- If you had to follow a rule from a GD thread, what kind of rule would most excite you? and most annoy you?
- What kind of pain do you like?

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Old 07-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #11
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

1. what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
10. have you ever had braces?
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
13. how many people have you slept with?
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 10:49 AM   #12
Xenip94

I see this is getting serious!!

-Selfbondage: I have dabbled a little I must say, I discovered loads of free stuff from a site called TheDuchy. My favourite was their "Unchastity belt" also known as a crotch rope, with a large blood knot right on the sweet spot. I humped myself to one big orgasm that day

-OK, I think the most important trait in a dom is to be powerful and dominating, but still caring, I`m not looking for someone who will just be cruel, but for someone who I can really connect with. Of course, a sense of adventure and fun is brilliant, and I think the uncertainty of what`s coming next is a big turn-on for me.

-I think I will be posting an ad for a dom soon, the system wouldn`t allow it yet, but the Dares section looks like it has some great games in it, will certainly be trying them at some point.

-Rules from GD threads: I think some of the open adding edge threads look pretty exciting, not knowing how long you will have to last before finally releasing. I think my most annoying rule would be total abstinence. Chastity is a turn on for me, but complete isolation from all sexual material would just be boring.

-Aaaaahh, the pain-pleasure trade-off! I haven`t done a huge amount here yet, the furthest I`ve got is a pair of washing clips for nipple clamps. As part of an online game, I did put them on my pussy once, boy did that hurt!! But I do think it just keeps adding to the desire and arousal, and contributes to the power of the final orgasm, so I think I`ll keep on experimenting there

Old 07-30-2021, 11:11 AM   #13
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
1. what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
10. have you ever had braces?
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
13. how many people have you slept with?
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Wow!! That is a lot of questions Heswitch!
Let`s get started!!

-My trainers: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 (I do running, so I didn`t even have to look that up )

-I am between a size 40-41, my trainers are size 40 but I prefer a snug fit

-I do prefer trainers, they`re just the most comfortable for everyday, but I have others which are nicer looking for occasions

-Pretty much, yes. Only when I`m on the beach I tend to ditch the socks

-They`re pretty ok actually. I tend to spray them with odourless disinfectant every so often

-No, I can`t say I have

-As a forfeit maybe, but I can`t say that it`s something that really turns me on

-I`ve never broken a bone (So far )

-Yes actually, I`d never thought of that before, but that`s actually something that could be pretty fun!

-I did have a corrective brace a few years back, horrible thing, I barely wanted to open my mouth to smile

-No, thank God!! My teeth weren`t too bad really, only needed the brace for about 6 months

-That would have to be almost a whole tennis ball! I tried to put it all in my mouth for a dare, failed miserably

-OK, I have a confession to make. I am still a virgin. Quite the disappointment I know and a bit unexpected given I`m already a whole year into college. I`m working on it

-The last thing (aside from my fingers) has got to be my makeshift dildo/buttplug. I repurposed a garden tool I found. Bit small, but it works

-That`s a tough question! I did once have to unblock the shower drain by hand, I think that`s probably the most disgusting thing I`ve ever done. It had basically just all gone mouldy, and who knows what "it" was in the first place!

-Probably my sex life (or lack thereof). All my friends see me as sort of a partygirl, and don`t get me wrong, I do love a good party, but it`s sort of been accepted by them that I couldn`t possibly be a virgin and that I have sex regularly. I`ve never worked up the courage to tell them the truth.

Whooooff!! That was a lot of questions! Sorry for the delay, I hope I have answered them all!

Old 07-30-2021, 11:25 AM   #14
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

First off, welcome, and also thank you for bringing Erofights to my attention, I'll need to look into that some more.

So, questions!

That 'gardening tool' you've used... Not a dibber, is it? Very curious...

Is your running for short or long distance?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 11:43 AM   #15
Xenip94

You`re welcome, and if you ever want an erofights match, I`ve linked my account! Just created it today, after a while of guest playing.

I`ve looked up the garden tool, and I think it is a type of dibber! It basically has a shape of a very slender buttplug, and a wider sphere at the end which prevents it from getting lost Not a great dildo, I`ll admit, but as a buttlug it`s a decent start.

I tend to run long-distance, I`m working my way (slowly) toward a marathon. So far I`ve got to 16K, so still a way to go!

The following user says Thank You to Xenip94 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk