Old 07-25-2021, 03:14 PM   #1
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lizzie and Her Tennis Coach

First go at a story…hope you like!

Lizzie completed her final lap of the track, crossing the line and gasping with the effort of her sprint. Miss Johnson clicked the stopwatch and looked approvingly at the time. As an ex-professional tennis player she knew that strength and stamina training were important alongside court time, so as part of her training she had Lizzie running round the 800m track, alternating her pace from a medium run to a sprint, which Lizzie found taxing, especially on a hot summer morning like this, with a clear blue sky and the sun already heating up the track, and Lizzie, despite the thin white vest and little shorts she was training in. As an 18 year old sports science student Lizzie would need to up her game to qualify for adult events and Miss Johnson was determined to work her charge hard to achieve good results. Lizzie had the typical build of a tennis player, blonde, tall and graceful with toned but not overly muscled arms and legs. Her firm breasts needed no further support than the tight white vest she wore, though her hardened nipples were protruding and rubbing slightly against the sweaty ribbed fabric. Miss Johnson always insisted on Lizzie wearing minimal workout clothes as she felt this was good for allowing the skin to breathe. She seemed to approve of Lizzie’s choice not to wear underwear.

“You’re times are improving, Lizzie - good work! Before you get off to class there’s time for floor exercises.” Lizzie’s heart sank a little - she was already pretty exhausted and there would be little time to get back to her dorm and shower before her first class at this rate, but she knew better than to answer back: she wanted to impress this older women quite badly. Initially she had been shocked at her commanding attitude but she knew her reputation for success. Secretly it also excited her a little to obey and be admired. Perhaps that was why she dressed without underwear for these sessions.

If Lizzie knew the fantasies her coach entertained about her she might reconsider her clothing choices. Karen Johnston was a handsome woman in her mid 40s, slim, dark-haired and very fit. An ex-professional tennis player she had become a private coach and now worked for the College with talented students. After some confused years and minor scandals she was clear in her own sexuality: bisexual and dominant with a variety of kinks. While she worked hard to suppress these desires at work there was something about Lizzie that brought out her dark side: the eagerness to please combined with her gorgeous young body and pixie-cut blonde hair, plus the hints that she might (if she even acknowledged it yet) have some attraction towards her coach. The choice of dress for these workouts was a heavy hint, and her willingness to follow such a strenuous programme, even by Karen’s standards, made it hard to resist constructing fantasies. Karen was particularly excited to see if she could engineer one of these into reality this morning.
There followed another hard and comprehensive 30 minutes of crunches, planks, burpees and other intense floor exercises that left Lizzie flushed and very sweaty, her whole body glowing from the effort. However, she was beginning to worry seriously about being late for class. This was hard for her considering how eager she was to please.
“Please, Miss Johnson, I really need to get ready for class now - do you mind if we call it a morning? I need to get showered and changed and there’s only about half an hour for that and some breakfast!”
Her coach looked irritated but then her expression changed, to a gleam in her eye that made Lizzie’s stomach lurch slightly. “I see! Well, we mustn’t be late for class. Don’t worry Lizzie, I know how to solve your problem. Bring your kit bag and follow me - quickly now!”
The track Miss Johnson used was part of the old sports facilities in the college, set away from a more modern and recent development. The College had been founded in the Victorian period with a mission to promote fitness in both body and mind. Initially promoting a Spartan regime for young men it had become mixed early relatively for such institutions, in the 1920s. In some of the older boarding houses black and white pictures of fresh-faced and vigorous young women, the physical cream of white British youth, could be seen either posing or taking part in sports activity. Lizzie certainly fitted the profile of her forebears. The old cinder running track, surrounded by mature trees and with an old and now unused 1930s arts-and-crafts style sports pavilion gave this spot a slightly neglected but bucolic Chariots of Fire style atmosphere.

Lizzie grabbed her bag and jogged after Miss Johnson who was walking briskly towards the old pavilion at the side of the grounds. “In here, Lizzie! You’ve got a change of clothes in your bag and these facilities are still in good working order!” Lizzie, slightly unsure of what she meant, followed into the welcomingly cool and dark pavilion doorway, through to an old changing room with large tiled shower area at one end. This was equipped with a line of conventional shower heads and then, after a tiled partition, a square open-ended cubicle with multiple shower jets sticking out horizontally from the three tiled walls and a large circular shower head attached to the ceiling above. The although some tiles were cracked the cool dim room was clean and smelled of the tang of old fashioned coal tar soap.
“As you can see the shower facilities here are more than adequate for your needs. In fact, especially considering how hot you look, this is the ideal time to introduce an element I’ve wanted to include in your training regime - a cold shower.” As Karen spoke she felt her pulse race and was sure her face flushed slightly. She lingered on the word “cold” before finishing with a brisk cadence on “shower”.
“Back in the 1930s cold showers were a regular part of any sports training, especially for more demanding events, as they help to promote self-discipline as well as tone and invigorate the body. It was always more of a masculine thing but nowadays we women shouldn’t shy away from them, even if they take a bit of getting used to! We’ll use the multi-jet shower in the cubicle. Now, strip off and I’ll set the controls. The hot water supply isn’t operational any more but the pipes deliver a really high pressure and plentiful supply of cold!”
Lizzie was shocked and embarrassed. Clearly, not only was she expected to strip naked in front of her trainer, but her cold shower would also be supervised! However, ashamed as she was to admit it, the idea had sent an erotic jolt through her body. She still felt sweaty all over and her muscles burned from her exertions. She wanted to please her coach and endure whatever was needed to improve her game…or was it more about submissively following instructions? Without further comment, though her cheeks were burning red, she stripped off her sweaty white vest, shorts, socks and trainers. She stood slightly awkwardly, feeling exposed and unsure where to put her hands. What if someone else happened to walk in? As she did so the shower sprang fiercely to life, the side water jets hissing powerfully and the downward shower supplying a deluge of water into the cubicle space. Miss Johnson, her hand on a control lever set in the wall beside the cubicle, pulled this back to vertical, shutting off the jets and looked up eagerly at Lizzie. Lizzie turned towards the cubicle, her hands making fists at her sides and shuffling slightly on the spot. Her arousal was battling with her trepidation: the shower jets looked extremely strong and she could feel in the air that the water was ice-cold. Could she really stand the treatment her coach was proposing?
“Please Miss Johnson, I’m not sure I’ll be able to take the shock!”
“Nonsense, girl! A cold shower is just the thing after a training session and you’re going to find this extremely invigorating, young lady. In you get! I want you to stand facing outward, legs spread and hands on your head.” Lizzie shuffled unwillingly into the cubicle. The tiled floor was cold and wet under her feet. She turned to see an excited looking Miss Johnson drinking in her naked form. “Come on now, hands on your head, elbows back. Spread your legs! No further! Now try to hold completely still until I say you can move.”
Lizzie felt stretched, exposed and a little humiliated in this position but also felt a familiar warmth between her legs and tightness in her nipples. Part of her wanted this, ashamed though she was by it. She determined to hold as still as she could as ordered. Miss Johnson reached back to the shower control lever, her eyes still on her charge, who stood obedient and glowing with sweat and exertion, her toned body beautifully and submissively posed. There was a look of fear but determination in her eyes. Karen Johnson had been fantasising about this moment for the last few weeks, from the moment she discovered the showers when she had been nosing around in the old pavilion. She had even taken a cold shower herself but had only dared use the conventional showers further down the stall. The water really was ice-cold, and powerful too. It had left her tingling all over. She had visited a few times since, switching on the water for the multi-jet shower and watching the hard streams meet in a hissing vortex. She had to make sure everything was operational of course. It would be tough for Lizzie at first, but she would probably get used to the sensation in time. Even the most rugged male rugby player (for whom she guessed this was originally designed) would find it a challenge. Although she genuinely felt it would be very good for Lizzie she had also fantasised about seeing her charge undergo the procedure. Now it was happening for real. She intended for this to be part of every training session from now on. “Now brace yourself…”
Even though it made no difference, Miss Johnson checked the temperature control was pushed as far over to ‘cold’ as it went, then pulled the pressure control down to ‘maximum’. Cold water pelted Lizzie from behind and both sides, as the vertical shower rained heavily down over her head. She gasped loudly in shock and struggled to keep the pose. Her mouth wide open she panted hard, trying to control her breathing. The water stung her back and sides while the downward jet rained heavily over her head. A single shower jet of water this cold and powerful would have been intense enough, but to be so engulfed in the water like this made it nearly unbearable. Still, Lizzie held herself as requested defiantly under the water jets. Miss Johnson stood in front of her, arms crossed, using her stopwatch to time the treatment. The water bounced off Lizzies body as her ribs moved with her panting and gasping, and streamed down on her head. It really did look llike some kind of sadistic Victorian punishment. After 45 seconds she shut the water down. Lizzie’s blonde bob was plastered to her head and she was still breathing hard, in through her nose and blowing out through her mouth. Her skin was flushed and glistening with goosebumps beginning to appear all over and her nipples were hard and tight. Lizzie felt in shock from the water. Her skin was tingling fiercely all over almost like she had been flogged (she imagined) and she felt a strange sense of excitement that she had endured the experience. In fact it was more than that - she was extremely turned on. Miss Johnson admired the dripping wet and lithe naked girl in front of her and although she still felt aroused by what she had subjected her charge to, she felt a little pity too. “Well done, Lizzie. You can put your arms down now and dry off. I think that will do for today.” Lizzie’s response was a surprise that made her pulse race. Meekly the girl replied, between continuing gasps “Miss Johnson, I think I need another dose but with me facing the other way, towards the jets. Would you let me do that, please?” “Yes of course, Lizzie! I’m pleased you’re responding so positively to this treatment. Hands back on your head and turn around, then!”
The water restarted. This time Lizzie let out a yelp as the hard cold jets sprang out unremittingly over her breasts, belly and armpits. One of the lower jets sprayed directly against her clitoris and she parted her legs further to allow the stinging water to stimulate her. From Karen’s perspective the view was perhaps more erotic. She could hear the girl’s now nearly orgasmic gasping and could only imagine how she must be feeling. Her toned back was writhing as she gasped and reacted to the sensations. Karen could feel herself getting wet and it took some willpower not to reach down between her own legs. She counted a generous 45 seconds and shut down the water again. Lizzie stood for a few moments before turning back.
“Thank you, Miss Johnson, that was most invigorating.” she said. “I can feel how good this is going to be for me.”
“I’m pleased you feel like that, Lizzie. I had thought that we should incorporate some cold water regularly in our sessions from now on. We can increase the time in 15 second increments and maybe introduce some further elements. There’s no reason why we can’t have you looking and feeling good as part of this, is there? A full body massage and perhaps a brisk scrub with soap and bristle brushes to exfoliate your body? Would you like that, Lizzie?”
“Yes, Miss Johnstone, that sounds like it will do me good. Thank you for taking such good care of me.”
Lizzie towelled off and dressed before skipping away to her first class, turning to smile and wave over her shoulder. She was dressed in another set of revealing sports clothes, her bare arms, shoulders and cheeks flushed from her recent experience. Karen waved back, her heart racing. There was only one remedy for the way she felt. She undressed herself and reached down to touch her already throbbing clitoris and feel the wetness between her own legs. As she climaxed she started the cold shower once more and plunged her own body into its icy embrace. She deserved a good 5 minutes in there and would not allow herself to leave until the time was up. After all she needed to experience what she intended for Lizzie as her training continued.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 07-28-2021, 07:18 AM   #2
redtiger

Interesting story, I look forward to more entries. However, please consider breaking you text down to paragraphs of reasonable length. The Wall of Text writing style is difficult on readers and indicative of a lazy author. (This story has too much potential for you to risk losing readers because they can't face the Wall).
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 04:19 PM   #3
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the feedback! Yes it does look like a ‘wall’ in each paragraph. I think I can be more concise and suggestive rather than spelling out too much detail as well. It’s difficult to judge what I am thinking/feeling against the impression on the reader. Will think of that for part 2 or other ideas…

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Old 07-29-2021, 07:30 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I, for one, am enjoying your descriptive and creative prose. The images are very good, making the scene come alive. This is an exercise in creativity and description. You do what makes you feel good. The poor use of paragraphing is a little distracting but I am no grammar nazi. We are not professional writers and this is just free association, perpetual rough drafts.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:32 AM   #5
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
I, for one, am enjoying your descriptive and creative prose. The images are very good, making the scene come alive. This is an exercise in creativity and description. You do what makes you feel good. The poor use of paragraphing is a little distracting but I am no grammar nazi. We are not professional writers and this is just free association, perpetual rough drafts.

Thank you! All feedback is gratefully received and pleased people are enjoying my particular take on the traditional Dom/sub discipline theme. More to follow…

As sub:

Old 07-30-2021, 10:48 AM   #6
redtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post

I completely agree
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redtiger for this post:
Old 05-11-2022, 05:54 AM   #7
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lizzie and her tennis coach part 2

This builds on the premise of the first instalment...

“Are you ready for the next element of your treatment, Lizzie?”
Alison Johnson looked Lizzie up and down, who was naked in the old hydrotherapy facility of the Swiss spa hotel. Brigitte, the therapist, was busily and rather eagerly setting up the equipment, adjusting the shower jets and hose. Miss Johnson had taken Lizzie to the spa resort for a week of training, supposedly in preparation for her next tennis tournament. After working with Lizzie as her tennis trainer at their English sports college she had contacted her old friend Brigitte who worked at this Swiss alpine resort with good tennis facilities, a comprehensive gym and spa. Miss Johnson was determined that Lizzie would be at the peak of her game by the time the week was through and had a thorough plan of training workouts in mind. But she also knew that the spa offered a variety of treatments that could aid recovery and perhaps also build stamina and resilience. Since Lizzie had taken so well to the regime of regular cold showers she had been prescribed Miss Johnson felt this was an avenue worth exploring further.

Miss Johnson and Lizzie had been the only two guests on the tour of the old spa facilities that Brigitte had conducted, explaining some of the unusual and frankly rather kinky procedures that used to be part of the regime before scandal led to the closure of this wing. The founder of the clinic believed that for women good health could be maintained through a combination of exercise, natural therapies and regular sexual stimulation. He and his wife had been very imaginative in finding ways to combine these elements and the spa had been extremely popular, though discretely advertised, amongst rich and bored young wives, until a moral crusade culminating in a lurid exposé had forced the founders out. Brigitte, a firm believer in the old ways, had demonstrated everything used at the spa’s height of popularity was maintained in perfect working order. When Miss Johnson had (semi) jokingly suggested that Lizzie should try some of the old treatments herself Lizzie had been shocked, but she found the thought of this distracting and arousing. A few lapses in concentration in her game drew Alison’s attention one afternoon and she pulled Lizzie aside to ask her what the problem was.

“I’m sorry…” Lizzie stammered “it’s just, what you said about the old spa treatments? Well I think you might be right.” She blushed deeply and mumbled “I’d like to see what it feels like…”Alison kept a severe look on her face in contrast to the churn of arousal and shame she felt inside. The arousal won out as she decided to say. “Well it certainly looks like you need sharpening up and if what Brigitte says is true it will be good for you. I’ll ask Brigitte if she’d be happy to organise a course of treatment. You’ve been keeping up with the cold showers, haven’t you?” Lizzie nodded, blushing again. “Yes, Miss Johnson, straight after waking up as you wanted.”“Well you’ve trained your body to tolerate those so you should be ready for the next step.”

It was no surprise to Alison that Brigitte had agreed very enthusiastically to the arrangement, suggesting the regime could begin as soon as the next morning. So at 7am the knock that Lizzie had been expecting came to her bedroom door. She had slept naked as usual, the window open to allow the cool fresh Alpine air to circulate as Brigitte had suggested, and the contrast from her warm bed brought a slight shiver as she stretched and put in a towelling robe. Brigitte was waiting to escort her to the spa through the hotel corridors, walking briskly and evenly as Lizzie followed barefoot past other guests.

Alison was waiting in the spa, a large room with a wide varied collection of alcoves, pools, baths, showers and piles of all shapes and sizes, gleaming in the sun that streamed in from high windows. There was a profusion of gleaming white tiles, chromed metal and polished hardwood. Brigitte led Lizzie to a marble bench.

“So. Are you ready?” Lizzie nodded, blushing again. Her heart rate had risen and she felt herself becoming aroused and moist.

“We begin with a ganzkörper bürtenmassage, or full body brush massage. Please undress and lie down on your front.” Brigitte proceeded to give Lizzie a brisk dry brush massage on the nearby marble bench, sweeping two firm bristled brushes over every inch of her body, front and back. A large open window lit the room with bright sunshine and the fresh Alpine air wafted over Lizzie's body. As she worked she gave a matter-of-fact rundown of the benefits, the brushes moving briskly and with an audible swish over Lizzie's skin which was glowing and a little goose-bumped from the sun and air. By the sound of it Brigitte was not being very gentle, Alison thought, and Lizzie's skin was reddening in reaction.

"This will stimulate your circulation and refine your skin, as well as detoxify your lymph. The fresh air adds energy, yes? The bristles take some getting used to but you learn to enjoy the sensation. You should do this yourself in the morning straight after waking up, either outside in the fresh air or by an open window."

At one point Alison had held Lizzie’s hands as she stretched them straight back behind her head, stopping her from flinching as Brigitte ran the brushes up each side from her toes to her wrists, over her armpits and back down over her nipples. Parting her legs Brigitte had brushed more gently over the skin of her inner thighs, but going to either side of her labia. The teasing movement of the brushes made her buck and gasp on the table, especially when Brigitte laid her hand gently over her sex and said teasingly. “We don’t treat this part with the brushes but we will with the water.” Lizzie was now very turned on, her whole body tingling fiercely from the action of the brushes with more sensitive areas like nipples and armpits smarting a little. Lizzie has always had an interesting relationship with pain, exploring the grey area between this and extreme pleasure as part of her thrill-seeking nature. This treatment seemed to be pushing satisfactorily against the boundaries, and she was wet with anticipation of the next stage.

Lizzie was then led naked by Brigitte across to a complicated cage-like shower with a podium in front of it with a firehouse-like attachment. Alison admired her lithe body.
“Are you ready for the some water therapy now, Lizzie?” she asked
“Yes I think so, but it does look rather intense."
"I should hope so! It's really going to be effective though, don't you think, Brigitte?"
“You are a very fit and healthy young woman, Fraulein, and I’m sure you’ll find it extremely invigorating, but you are right, this is one of the more intense procedures that we used to offer here. Now stand in the shower cage please. Spread your legs and hold on to the frame above your head.”Lizzie did as requested, stretched naked in a cage of shower jets that surrounded her from all sides. Alison felt a surge of arousal at the sight of her athletic body, evenly tanned and smooth-skinned all over. It looked like Lizzie had shaved herself in anticipation. Her slim arms were spread to each side lifting her firm breasts, ribs showing through her skin, her tummy sucked in and two flushed spots on her cheeks. Her toned legs were accentuated by her tip-toe posture, spread a shoulder’s width apart in a strong stance making the muscles clear under her skin. Her brown hair was tied in a tight bun and her eyes were bright with reckless anticipation. She was already panting a little and her skin was flushed and glowing all over already.

“So for this part we begin with the shower jets on medium pressure and at a warm temperature. I will use the hose to stimulate your sexual organs. As you approach orgasm Alison will turn the temperature of the shower jets to ice-cold and the pressure to maximum. This will provide an extremely exhilarating shock to your entire body, intensively stimulating your circulation and skin all over. Keep your breathing steady through this phase: in through the nose and out through the mouth. The cold phase will last for 30 seconds before repeating the warm phase. We will repeat three times, ending with cold. On the third phase you will be brought to an orgasm. Are you happy to go ahead?”
"Yes!" replied Lizzie impulsively, though she looked more nervous now her fantasy was becoming a reality. However she already felt overloaded with sensation except between her legs and was craving more.

Brigitte started the shower jets which enveloped Lizzie in a pummeling halo of warm water. Although the pressure was about half maximum the water jets still thrummed powerfully into her skin, with the spread-eagle pose allowing them to bounce off every part of her body. Brigitte then aimed the hose at her pussy. This made Lizzie throw her head back in shock, her hands tightening on the frame, and begin to pant a little faster. She was clearly pretty close already, Alison thought as she watched. Alison could feel herself getting moist and her nipples tightening in sympathy with Lizzie's experience. Despite some squirming from Lizzie Brigitte kept the jet focussed on her clitoris, occasionally playing it around her labia and on the sensitive parts of her inner thighs. As Lizzie's panting began to increase in tempo Brigitte said "Now we will change to cold water. Brace yourself, Lizzie, this is going to be a very powerful sensation! Alison, change the settings now please!" Alison's trepidation about how Lizzie might react was overcome by a sudden jolt of rather sadistic desire as she simultaneously pushed the temperature control handle round to 'Sehr Kalt' and the pressure to 'Maximum'. The effect on Lizzie was like an electrical charge over her whole body. Suddenly the shower jets hissed loudly with stinging pressure and bounced hard off her skin. The water rapidly cooled to the ice-cold minimum of the glacier-fed water. She gasped and screamed, writhing as she struggled to hold onto the frame and keep her legs in position.

"An excellent cold shock reaction!" said Brigitte. "The cold water will tone your body and give you energy! Big breaths now!”

Lizzie's eyes were wide open and she was clearly trying to hold on and bear the sensation for the full thirty seconds. Her skin was reddening and her nipples had hardened to points as the needle-sharp jets bounced off her skin. Despite all this she seemed to be somehow enjoying the experience. Alison was ready as Brigitte finally said “Now back to warm, a little hotter than before” and started up her hose again.Alison adjusted the controls and watched the steam building around Lizzie. She gasped again and managed an “Oh my God!” before the jet hit her pussy once more, making her arch her head back and begin to pant as her climax drew near again. Before she reached it Alison once again inundated her body with another thirty second burst of high pressure ice-cold water. Lizzie gasped and sputtered again as Brigitte looked on approvingly.

“Good girl! Now we’ll turn the temperature a little hotter again and this time you will climax before the final cold rinse. Are you ready, Lizzie? Lizzie nodded, a slight pleading look in her eye. Now the water remained at full pressure but hotter again and Brigitte brought the jet to bear a final time. Lizzie seemed to lean into the hot water splattering over her reddening clitoris, pushing her pelvis forward to receive the massage and arching back even further under the hot jets. She shuddered as the wave of an intense orgasm passed through her body. At that moment Alison once again changed the water suddenly, shockingly, back to ice-cold. “Aaaah! It’s so….aaah!” Lizzie exclaimed, in a loud, sustained gasp at the overwhelming sensation. This time Brigitte had left the hose running and it had also changed to cold water. Finally the water shut off and Lizzie’s knees buckled a little before Brigitte briskly bundled her into a large towel, rubbing her vigorously. Lizzie looked like she was close to falling over, gasping in aftershock, struggling to control her breathing. Brigitte helped her into a robe, sat her in an old wooden wheelchair and addressed Alison: “A very successful treatment! I think Lizzie would benefit from a brush massage and cold needle shower every morning straight after waking up. But there are further treatments available - the hydro-galvanic chair was known to produce an even more intense reaction. Perhaps Lizzie would benefit from experiencing that too?”

As sub:

Last edited by ycoldwater; 05-11-2022 at 08:45 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk