Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2021, 08:23 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Teacher training, Kate's degradation. Part 2

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here, but I decided to write a sequal to a story I wrote a few years ago

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225361

There may be a few people still around who remember it, here's the first chapter

Chapter 1

A bead of sweat trickled down Kate's forehead and into her eye, the salty liquid making it sting for a minute. She'd been struggling to change this damn bed for twenty minutes now, everything she tried to do was so much harder with her wrists cuffed to her collar with some twelve inch chains. Trying to stretch the fitted sheet and mattress protector over the corners of the mattress had her swearing under her breath, now she was trying to change the duvet cover and she felt like she was about to explode with frustration, Scott and Jade shared a huge bed and the duvet was a struggle to change even when you could move freely. She knew jade would inspect it, looking for anything less than perfection so she couldn't leave it until it was filling the cover perfectly, Jade would check each corner looking for a reason to chastise her.
When she was finally finished she was sweating profusely from the exertion, the thick leather punishment suit she'd been locking in for the day felt unbearably hot and constricting. Thick buckles gripped her waist tightly, the buckles extended down her legs, binding them together and limiting her movement severely, she could only move around taking small, six inch steps making getting around the house a laborious task. Getting up and down the stairs was the worst, her steps were so restricted she couldn't lift one foot up to the next step, the short chains on her wrists made it impossible to sit on the stairs and push herself up one step at a time so her only option was to lay on the stairs and wriggle and scrabble her way up.
This game was something Scott found most amusing to watch, he would often bind her hands and feet and sit back in a chair at the foot of the stairs while Kate was given the task of getting herself up and down them ten times. He would sometimes give her a time limit and punish her if she took too long, watching Kate's voluptuous body wriggling and sweating as she strained to get up the stairs always turned him on. He would usually have his cock out of his pants by the time she'd finished, he'd stroke it as he taunted her, laughing as the time ran out and Kate still had several trips up and down to do, they both knew that jiggling glistening ass would soon be criss-crossed with bright red stripes from the cane. Kate's wriggling would get more desperate and she'd be moaning with the exertion and frustration, each extra minute would cost her one vicious cut across her ass. When she’d finally finished and her aching trembling body was laying at the bottom of the stairs he would usually lift her onto her knees and grab her head, holding her hair he'd thrust his throbbing cock into her mouth, he'd finish himself off by pulling her face hard against his body, burying his cock as deep as he could into her willing accepting throat, her nose would be pushed into his pubic hair, the musky masculine smell made her feel this is where she belonged, worshipping Scott’s huge perfect cock. A few quick strokes with his sex toy and his cum would be trickling into her stomach and she would gratefully suck and lick every last drop from his delicious shaft.
The pleasure of being used like this made all the humiliating tasks he made her perform worth it, her clit would be twitching as her juices trickled out from the sides of her chastity belt, as she was being bent over to accept the stinging blows from the cane, all she'd be able to think about was feeling him filling and stretching her pussy until she could explode with a shattering orgasm.

Suddenly she heard a noise downstairs and she was snapped back to reality, her heart skipped, she knew who it was, it was Candice, she was the only one who’d come round this time of day. Kate had hoped for a quiet day so she could finish all the chores that Jade had given her before they got home, please don’t let her stay too long.
“Come on slut, get your ass in here” Candice’s familiar voice echoed up the stairs, she knew better than to keep her waiting and instantly started shuffling towards the stairs, cursing the heave restraint’s that pulled at her every movement. When she reached the stairs she dropped to her ass and bounced herself down them one step at a time until she was at the bottom, sitting on the polished floor. She awkwardly wriggled as she got herself to her feet and as quickly as she could she made her way to the kitchen, her heels clicking on the marble floor, if only she could remove the damned five inch heals it would be so much easier.
Candice was standing at the breakfast bar, leaning on it with her phone in her hand, flicking through her messages.
“Where the fuck were you skank?” she said without looking up.
Kate couldn’t help admiring Candice’s body, she was dressed in a short pleated skirt that didn’t quite cover the bottom of her ass cheeks and a blouse that was tied in a knot at the front without a bra. She had knee high white socks and sneaker’s; she’s really going for the sexy schoolgirl look today. She hoped this was for Derek’s benefit and she wouldn’t stay long.
“I’m..I’m sorry Goddess Candice, I was upstairs making the bed” Kate’s mouth was dry, she knew there was no excuse that would satisfy her.
Candice put her phone on the counter and turned to Kate with an arrogant smirk on her face, she slowly walked towards her, her hips swinging provocatively.
“Blah blah, I don’t give a fuck, you know you have thirty seconds to greet me when I come through the door”
She brought her hand up and softly brushed Kate’s hot sweating cheek “So……Why didn’t you?” she whispered menacingly
Kate shuddered at her touch, she could feel her nipples stiffen against the unyielding leather, the familiar tingle in her clit started, what the fuck is wrong with me? This evil brat has made my lift a fucking misery. Kate knew better than to try and blame the restrictive bondage she was in, she learnt from experience that was a bad idea.
“I’m sorry Goddess, I’ll be quicker next time” was all she could manage.
Candice giggled, “Oh you will, will you?” She turned and strode away towards the doors to the garden “I’ll be by the pool, I want a gin and tonic and a sandwich, you’ve got five minutes”
Kate immediately started collecting together everything she needed, the short chains on her wrists made everything a struggle, she couldn’t reach high shelves without standing on something, and she couldn’t climb on anything with her legs bound, she cursed Candice over and over, it was her fucking fault she was in this bondage in the first place, but she didn’t slow down for a second, she was sweating profusely again by the time she had the tray ready, it had the gin and tonic, sandwich and a large jug of water with two glasses.
By the time she shuffled out to the pool Candice was naked, of course she was, laying on a lounger under an umbrella, Kate could feel the hot sun warming up her leather suit already.
“Fourteen minutes slut, you just don’t learn do you” Candice barked “Put the tray on the table”
Kate carefully lowered the tray onto a small table next to the lounger “I’m sorry Goddess” she had to bite her tongue to stop herself blaming the bondage.
“Sorry isn’t good enough. Get back in the house and get the sun screen, and bring your latex hood as well”
Kate’s heart sank, any chance of this being a quick visit were gone now, she knew she was in for a torturous afternoon.
“Yes Goddess” she said meekly and shuffled as fast as she could back to the house.
After another climb up and down the damn stairs Kate was back, standing next to the lounger, Candice ignored her as she played with her phone for what seemed like hours, the hot sun beating down on her leather clad body, she could feel sweat trickling down her back, her legs, between her tits.
Eventually Candice looked up “You look hot…….. put the hood on” she said with an evil giggle
“Yes Goddess” she whimpered, she knew better than to object.
She struggled into the hood, feeling the latex gripping her wet skin as she tried to position the eye and mouth holes, eventually she could see out of it, the hot sun turned the heavy black latex into an instrument of torture, she was sweating uncontrollably now, the fear of what cruel torment Candice would come up with next making it worse.
“Well don’t you look a state slut, getting a bit warm are you?” she taunted “You must be thirsty, poor yourself a nice glass of water.
For a moment Kate hoped she would take pity on her, filling the glass from the large jug, she should have known better though.
“Right to the top slut” Candice smirked, she topped up the glass to the brim.
“You think it’s OK to make me wait for my drink do you, well you can wait for yours. You took nine minutes longer than I allowed”

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-17-2021, 12:44 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

Kate looked at the glass longingly, she was already feeling parched, she was sweating so much, she wanted to get back inside into the air conditioning but knew that wasn’t happening.
“On your knees bitch” Candice was enjoying herself now, she knew how uncomfortable Kate must be, she couldn’t help letting her hand stray down to her pussy, she stroked her clit and could feel her wetness already, watching her once proud teacher performing every degrading command she could think of without hesitation always got her juices flowing, it never got old.
Carefully Kate lowered herself to the ground being very careful not to spill any water.
“Put the glass on the table and get crawling, nine times around the pool, you can have a drink after the first lap” Candice’s finger was flicking her clit now, the look of despair on Kate’s face made it twitch.
Kate let out a pathetic moan “Yes Goddess” she stammered
“What was that? Was that a complaint slut? Do you not think that’s an appropriate punishment?” Candice jumped on the chance to pick her up on her momentary loss of control
“No Goddess, it’s a very appropriate punishment Goddess” Kate was desperate to not have anything added to her torment.
“Well get going then” Candice picked up her phone, as Kate turned to start her long journey around the pool she knew she would be filming and photographing her, Candice had quite a following on her socials and Kate featured heavily in many of her posts.
Candice let out a little laugh “Closer to the pool bitch, you know the routine” She was right, this wasn’t the first time Kate had been round this fucking pool, reluctantly she moved over, off the smooth stone terrace onto the row of anti slip tiles that circled the pool, these had dimples on them that were torture on her knees, much more painful than crawling over the smooth surface.
By the time she’d done a length of the pool Kate was already cursing Candice, she tried shuffling along with her body upright, her body was soon aching. She tried lowering herself so she could crawl along on all fours but the short chains on her wrists made that even more painful, just too short to allow herself to straighten her arms, her back was soon hurting unbearably, she reverted to upright. Sweat was constantly tricking out form under the hood, running down her face and into her eyes and mouth.
She completed the first lap and she shuffled to the table “Please Goddess may I drink the water now?” knowing better than to pick up the glass without permission.
Candice had her eyes closed “Drink up, and get going again, only eight more” she said.
“Oh…and fill the glass up again before you start”, she added.
Kate stifled a moan, she knew what Candice planned, she’d been locked in bondage since Scott left the house this morning, five hours ago, and her bladder was already starting to feel full.
“Yes Goddess” she said, trying not to sound too resentful. She filled the glass to the brim again and started on her next long trek around the pool, her knees were stinging painfully already.
At least she’d quenched her thirst, as she brushed the sweat off her face again she couldn’t help gazing at Candice, she couldn’t deny the throbbing of her clit, Candice had a perfect toned and tanned body, she lived a life of leisure now, milking Derek for every cent he earned, he’d turned out to be the perfect pay pig for her. She split her time between the gym, shopping with Derek’s money, hanging out in bars with her friends and coming round here to use the pool and to use Kate whenever she was at a loose end. As she turned to continue her agonising shuffling towards the end of the pool she couldn’t get Candice out of her head, For fuck sake, that girl does everything she can to keep me in pain all the time, to make me squirm with embarrassment, to make sure I don’t get a moments relief and all I can think of is burying my tongue between her legs, I want to taste that pussy again. Images of her beautiful tight ass kept flashing into her head, God I want to force my face between those cheeks, what the fuck is wrong we me?
Candice knew how Kate felt about her now, it had been more than a year since Kate’s life had transformed out of all recognition, she’d noticed Kates hungry eyes following her around as she paraded around in one skimpy outfit after another. After forcing Kate so satisfy her with her tongue at every opportunity, she had now denied her the chance to taste her for a few months. She knew Kate couldn’t help herself, she knew the more cruel she was the more Kate would be dripping, the more addicted she became to being the helpless plaything of some evil spoiled brat. She felt lucky Scott and Jade enjoyed watching her torment Kate so much, that’s why she had free run of Scott’s house whenever she wanted to come round.

As Kate finished her sixth lap of the pool she groaned at the sight of the next glass of water, it took about ten minutes to complete a lap so it had been an hour and her bladder was feeling the strain, she knew there were four more glasses to go, there was no way she’d make it until Scott unlocked her without having an accident. She crawled on all fours towards the table, it was more difficult to crawl like this but it relieved a bit of the pain in her poor knees.
“Please Goddess, may I drink the water now?” she said dejectedly.
“Yes, then get me another gin and tonic” she ordered “And stay on your knees” she added with a smirk.
“Yes Goddess”, Kate forced the water down, she could feel her chastity belt getting tighter around her waist now as her bladder filled.
The house looked like it was miles away, she had no choice but to start the long journey to the door. As she entered the house she was hit by a rush of cool air, the air conditioning had been doing its job, keeping the empty house at a lovely twenty degrees while Kate spent the afternoon sweating in the hot sun. She wanted more than anything to stay there, but knew Candice would be keeping a very close eye on how long she spent in the house. She quickly prepared the drink and made her way back to her, she was barking orders into her phone when she reached her, it sounded like she was talking to Derek, things could be worse, Kate thought to herself.
Candice didn’t even acknowledge her as she put the drink on the table and turned to start the next lap.

As she approached Candice for the final time she looked at the glass of water waiting for her and shuddered, she felt like she was going to burst, every movement felt like she’d allow a little dribble come out, she didn’t know how much longer she could hold it.
Reluctantly she picked up the glass “You don’t look like you’re looking forward to that” Candice joked
“No Goddess, I very full Goddess” as soon as the words left her lips she thought that was probably a mistake.
“Oh you’re full are you, well you need to keep hydrated, it’s a very hot day”
“Yes Goddess”
“But as you don’t seem to appreciate me looking after your welfare, maybe you’d prefer something else” as she said this she got to her feet and stood in front of Kate, looking down at her. Kate’s face was level with her tits, she couldn’t help admiring the large firm orbs that seemed to defy gravity, her body was so young and perfect, fucking bitch.
“No……” as Kate tried to protest the glass was snatched from her hand, Candice tipped the water onto the floor.
“Those drinks have filled me up, I’m sure you know what I mean” she taunted, she could see Kate squirming, trying to keep control of her bloated bladder. Fixing Kate’s gaze, she lowered the glass and positioned it between her legs “Hold it, and don’t you spill a fucking drop” she ordered.
With shaking hands Kate held the glass as close to her pussy lips as she could without touching them. After a few seconds the flow started, the sound of the amber fluid hitting the bottom of the glass and slowly filling it was almost too much for Kate, she felt the glass get warmer as it filled, she moaned and trembled, she felt like she could fill ten of those glasses right now, she felt a small trickle of pee on the inside of her thigh, at least the heavy bondage suit would hide any small leaks.
Eventually the flow slowed and stopped, Candice stepped back and sat down on the lounger “Well, drink up skank” there was a time she would have been repulsed by this, but now, holding the warm fresh piss of her Goddess she couldn’t deny she relished it, putting the glass to her lips the familiar aroma hit her nostrils, she started gulping it down, savouring the taste as she stared at Candice’s magnificent body, she’d been denied that body so long even the chance to taste her piss was a treat, for a moment she forgot the agony of her over extended bladder.
“Thank you Goddess, thank you for allowing me to taste your golden nectar” It sounded like a cliché, but she meant it.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
The following 2 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-17-2021, 01:47 AM   #3
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Great start for the sequel
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 02:22 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I'd love to see new characters in the mix ��
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:14 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

“Stand up slut and hold my towel for me, I’m going to have a swim” finally Kate could get off her knees, they were aching unbearable, she awkwardly struggled to her feet and shuffled to the lounger and picked up the big fluffy towel, she turned it see Candice dive elegantly into the water, she could see her body moving effortlessly beneath the surface, she was half way across before she came up for air, with three powerful strokes she’d reached the other side.
Candice leant against the side of the pool, looking back at Kate “Arms out slut don’t let it touch the floor, and keep still, I don’t want to see you squirming”
“Yes Goddess” Kate tried to keep her hips still, the agony in her bladder was driving her mad, if she wasn’t sweating so much she would have lost control a long time ago but not much of the fluid she’d consumed was reaching her bladder. She stretched her arms out as far as the chains would allow and lifted them up level with her head to keep the towel from dragging on the floor, she was holding it by the short edge, she’d been here before and knew what Candice would demand. She gazed at the water longingly, it looked so cool and inviting, almost as inviting as Candice’s glistening body.
The towel was feeling heavy already, her arms were starting to ache and tremble, but she knew Candice would be keeping an eye on her, waiting for the chance to punish her for disobeying. Candice just loved to keep the pressure on, adding one thing after another to her torment, never relenting for a second. It had taken Kate a long time to realise this was the very reason she made her cunt drip so much. She was magnificent, after leaving school and taking control of Derek’s life she’d become even more confident, more arrogant, more demanding, and she was a lot more intelligent than she’d ever appeared to be at school.
Candice glided up and down the pool doing the back stroke, Kate couldn’t take her eyes for her, her firm slightly muscular body moved so gracefully, her shaven pussy hypnotised her, it had been so long since she’d tasted it……….
By the time she came out the water Kate’s arms were in agony, the towel had been getting heavier by the minute and she was struggling to keep her arms up. Candice strode over to her “Well, dry me bitch” she ordered.
“Yes Goddess” Kate started by patting down her arms and shoulders, the short chains ensured her face was always very close to her body, after running her long blonde hair through the towel to get most of the water out she moved around to face her, now she had to dry her tits, this was dangerous, if she lingered a second too long on them she’d be accused of taking advantage, and if they weren’t completely dry she’d be punished for that. She dried them as quickly as she could, it was so difficult not to feel for her hard little nipples under the towel.
Now she had no choice but to drop to her knees again, her legs ass and pussy were still wet, Kate groaned as she gently patted her ass cheeks, Candice pushed them out slightly and she quickly ran the towel between them, she knew any more than that would get her punished, her face was a few inches from her cheeks, the desire to bury her face between them and search out Candice’s tight little hole was intense, fuck, I used to hate doing that, now I want it more than anything, Kate mused, the more she was denied it, the more she craved it.
Kate finally stood up, waiting for the punishment that would probably come for some perceived fault, to her surprise Candice just turned and went over to the lounger.
“Come here bitch, kneel down and wait” she picked up the sun screen and squirted the white liquid onto her body, a squirt on each tit, some on each leg and finally a large squirt on her stomach just above her pussy.
Well that doesn’t look like someone’s just cum all over her, Kate though to herself. Candice then started massaging it into her tits, there was no pretence that this wasn’t just a cruel tease, she had Kate inches from her body, she arched her back as she worked the cream into her tits, her eyes were closed and she moaned softly, she kept this up for a few minutes, until there was no trace of cream left. She opened her eyes to see Kate trembling, taking quick shallow breaths, her clit was tingling and twitching so much it almost felt like she was being edged, she almost sobbed with frustration.
“Awww, poor Kate” she said in a much softer sensual voice “You’re suffering aren’t you, I know how much you want this body” as she said this she ran her hand down her stomach to the cream, coating her hand she continued down to her abdomen, she slowly worked it around her stomach, hips and thighs, then circled in to her pussy.
As she massaged her lips and clit she allowed a finger to slide inside her “Fuck that feels good, do you remember what it feels like to rub your own pussy?” she said with a giggle “Scott has been strict with your chastity lately hasn’t he”
“Yes Goddess, very strict” Kate whimpered, the sight of her fingering herself and massaging her clit was more than she could stand. It had been several months since she’d been allowed an orgasm, her chastity belt was a permanent fixture, only coming off when Scott and Jade wanted to play with her or when she was chained up in the shower while one of them washed her.
“I love Scott’s idea that you never get to touch your own cunt again” It was true, Scott had a rule that her hands would always be restrained whenever the belt came off, it had been more than a year since her own hands had touched her pussy, her constantly needy cunt was now purely a plaything for others, and a built in torture device for her, she cursed her libido constantly, she spent every waking moment in some level of arousal, something that was used to keep her the compliant plaything of her Master and Mistress, she couldn’t imagine it being any other way now though.
“When did the belt last come off?”
“Four days ago Goddess”
“It’s time I came round one evening, I love watching that cunt twitch, it looks so funny when it’s all engorged, it gets so pumped it’s like it’s made of rubber. Last time it took two hours before your tears started flowing, you were ready to do anything to get some relief”
Kate shuddered, she remembered the evening, bound to the bed with the three of them using their collection of toys on her, they were so skilful at getting her to the edge but never letting her over, after two hours she was sobbing and pleading for her belt. Scott and Jade relented, but Candice didn’t. She carried on for another hour while Scott and Jade made love, inches from her. Straddling her face in her leather leggings Candice had kept up the unrelenting attention to her clit, using her mouth and various toys while she alternated between smothering Kate under her leather ass and leaning forward so she could cover it in passionate kisses. Scott said later that her desperate wailing and squealing under Candice’s attentions kept him hard and pumping Jade until he’d filled her with four loads.
Candice was fingering herself faster now as she thought about it “Well that was a month ago, it’s time I got under that belt again.”
“Yes Goddess” what else could she say?
Candice flipped herself over onto her stomach “Do my back” tossing a towel to her she added “and wipe that sweat off your face, I don’t want you dripping on me”
Kate mopped her face, she was partially under the umbrella now so she’d cooled down a bit, then she picked up the sun screen. She had to lean right over Candice as the short chains kept her face close to her hands, she gently moved her long hair off her back and away from her neck and squirted a large dollop of lotion into her palm.
She started in the middle of her back, then worked up towards her neck, her perfect skin felt soft and firm, she was so close she struggled to resist lowering her mouth and softly kissing the back of her neck. It was hard to stay focussed on the job in hand, it had been a long time since she’s been this close the Candice’s luscious body, finally her back, neck and shoulders had been covered and Kate was squirming as her clit throbbed, the pressure from her over extended bladder just seemed to make her horniness worse, if that was possible.
Kate waited for the inevitable, when Candice felt her hands leave her body she opened her eyes and smiled at the sweating squirming mess kneeling next to her “Now my ass, and don’t take advantage, I know you love my ass you horny fucking skank”
“Yes Goddess” Kate’s breathing was fast and shallow as she struggled to keep in control, she filled her palm with more lotion and lowered her hands to one of her firm cheeks, the chains were too short for her to do both at once. The flesh quivered deliciously as she massaged in all over, she had to be careful not to part her cheeks or allow her hand to stray too far down her crack, she knew Candice was waiting for this so she could add yet another level of torment to her situation. The desire to bury her face in that crack was intense, she wanted to grab those cheeks and force them apart, she wanted to force her tongue between them and search out her intimate little bud and worship it, her hands were shaking now, she knew she was spending too long on the first cheek but she couldn’t drag her hands off it.
“Hurry up slut, there’s another cheek to do” Candice whispered, she was enjoying the feel of Kate’s soft hands massaging her.
Kate had to lean over further to reach the far cheek, this was awkward in her bound state, she worried she’d lose her balance and topple over onto Candice’s ass, the consequences of that didn’t bear thinking about. There were tears of frustration in her eyes as she started working on the second cheek, she heard her let out a contented sigh as she wriggled slightly, she could see Candice had slid her hand under her body and was slowly rubbing her pussy.
Eventually Kate forced herself to remove her hands “Don’t move” she heard as she did so. Candice was wriggling more now, she could hear her breathing more heavily as her fingers started moving faster. Kate couldn’t help admiring her cruelty, she knew exactly what effect she was having on Kate. She could feel sweat trickling over her face again, she knew it wouldn’t be long before it started dripping onto Candice’s ass. Candice knew this as well of course, everything was calculated, nothing happened by accident, Kate knew she’d be maintaining this position until Candice had brought herself to an orgasm. Those luscious cheeks were six inches from her face, they quivered as her hips gyrated slightly as she ground down on her fingers.
As she approached her orgasm Kate worried she’d arch her back as she came, she knew that wound force her ass into her face and she’d be punished severely if that happened. It didn’t matter she could never be quick enough to get out the way, it would be Kates’ fault.
Finally Candice let out a little moan as her body shuddered slightly, Kate was stifling sobs of despair “Kneel up” she heard, she leant back on her heals, breathing heavily, her clit was on fire, tingling and throbbing like it was about to burst.
Candice rolled over She spread her legs slightly “I do love a good cum in the afternoon” she said playfully, bringing one foot up she pressed it into Kate’s face and gave her a gentle push “How about you?”
“Yes Goddess” she said, her voice muffled by her sole, she was transfixed by Candice’s glistening pussy, her lips were slightly parted with one leg raised to Kate’s face, she’d spread her juices around and the inside of her thighs looked wet and shiny.
She lowered her foot, Kate caught the faint aroma of her pussy as the juices quickly dried in the heat.
“Remember when I used to make you clean me up with your tongue?” Candice taunted, the look on Kate’s face showed she remembered very well.
“Yes Goddess” Kate moaned, she craved this girls body more than she thought possible, she couldn’t help herself “Please Goddess, may I please li……..” before she could finish she felt Candice’s foot in her face again, forcing her toes into her mouth this time.
Candice laughed “What do you think slut? Do you think I’m going to let you touch this sweet little hole?”
“No..no Goddess” Kate stuttered as the foot was removed, she lowered her head, hoping she wouldn’t be punished for her impertinence.

Stories

The following 4 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-19-2021, 01:03 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

“Well this looks fun!” Kate’s head snapped up with a start, she hadn’t heard Scott and Jade approaching, she had her back to the house.
“Hi Scott, yeah, just a lazy afternoon on a hot day” Candice said, giving Kate a wry smile, fuck you bitch, Kate thought to herself.
Scott came up behind Kate and put his hands on her shoulders “I hope you’ve been behaving yourself?”
“Yes Sir, as always” Kate was so glad he was here, maybe he’d bring her torment to an end.
“Get up” he said
“How long have you been home” Candice asked
“About half an hour, we were watching you from the house, it seemed a shame to interrupt when you were having so much fun, Kate does give such a good massage”
“Oh yes, she’s quite skilled, when she manages to keep her mind on the job”
Scott looked at Kate, she’d turned to face him when she was on her feet “You look a mess Kate, take the hood off”
“Yes Sir” she struggled out of the hood, the latex fighting her all the way, the wet rubber gripped her skin and snapped painfully if she lost her grip on it. When it was off she stood there, her hair was soaked and matted, plastered to her head, her face was red and glowing. It was thirty degrees, but the air felt so cool and refreshing, she savoured every breath of cooling breeze.
Scott couldn’t help smiling, Candice knew how to push her to the limit.
Scott and Jade had both undressed before they came out, Jade was just wearing the tiniest of bikini bottoms and Scott had on a pair of small tight speedos. Kate’s eyes were drawn down to these, the outline of his huge cock was clearly visible, she could see he had a semi, probably the result of watching the pair of them for a while.
She couldn’t ignore the desperate state of her bladder anymore, now Scott was here there was a chance she’d be able to get some relief without punishment.
“Please Sir, may I please use the bathroom Sir?” she said meekly, looking up at Scott from under her wet sticky hair.
“You need to piss do you? You’ve only been in that suit for what, seven hours is it? why can’t you hold it?” Scott had guessed Candice might have something to do with this.
Kate glanced over at Candice who just raised her eyebrows, daring Kate to even mention the water she’d been forced to drink. Kate sighed “I’m sorry Sir, I should have emptied properly before putting the suit on” was all she could come up with.
Scott smirked “Well you’ll know better next time won’t you. Go and get the keys, they’re on the table in the kitchen”
“Yes Sir” Kate shuffled as fast as she could towards the house, desperate not to fail now so close to getting relief.
This was the second day of being forced to perform the daily housekeeping in such restrictive bondage, it was Candice’s idea of an appropriate punishment for some perceived failures when she spent the day cleaning Candice’s house for her while she was out. Jade had offered her services to Candice as Derek was busy at work during the day and Candice wanted the cleaning done while she wasn’t there.
As she’d worked her way through the list of tasks Candice had left her, she tried to get inside her head, to think of everything Candice would check to catch her out, she knew this was fairly hopeless as Candice would always find something but she had to try.
After a day of unrelenting drudge, it was a pair of dirty panties that had somehow found themselves under the mattress, dust on the top of one of the door frames and a crease in a blouse that should have been ironed perfectly.
Kate’s heart was in her mouth as she followed Candice as she strode around the house, she was expecting to be caught out on more things knowing what Candice was like. She seemed to go straight to the panties under the mattress, how the fuck were they supposed to have got there?
By the time she’d got home Scott had received Candice’s report. Scott thought that three days in the bondage suit, one day for each mistake was quite harsh, but he didn’t object. He loved seeing Kate’s voluptuous body being hugged by the tight leather, the way she wriggled in it as she tried to get around always got him hard.
As she shuffled desperately back to them, she could feel another little dribble escape from her straining bladder, the chastity belt was applying a constant pressure to it.
She quickly handed the bunch of keys to Scott “Please Sir” she said as she stood there squirming.
Scott smirked and slowly went through the keys until he found the one for the chains on her collar, releasing this Kate’s hands were free, then he unlocked the padlock on the zip on the back of the neck of the bondage suit. He then handed the keys to Kate “You can do the rest”.
With shaking hands she fumbled desperately with the rest of the locks, a padlock on the ankle of each high heel, the chains on her wrists and the five thick buckles that circled her body and legs tightly.
Eventually she unzipped the suit and wriggled out of it, relieved to feel the fresh air on her skin again, her body was dripping in sweat.
She looked over at Scott, her eyes pleading for permission to go and relieve herself, but Scott wasn’t looking in her direction, he was sitting on another lounger chatting with Jade.
“Stand still bitch, stop fidgeting” Candice barked at her. Her heart sank, surely Scott wasn’t going to leave it to Candice, she knew she was doomed if she had anything to do with it.
Scott looked up “Let her piss Candice, you’re such a fucking bitch” he grinned.
“Oh alright then” she stuck her tongue out playfully at Scott.
“Get over by the wall” she commanded. Kate walked over to a long brick wall that ran along one edge of the pool, this was the back of the garages where Scott kept his collection of cars.
Candice slowly sauntered over to the squirming Kate “So you need to piss do you?”
“Yes, please Goddess, please….” Kate begged.
“Hmmmmm, let’s have you on your hands, come on, up against the wall, legs in the air” Kate wasn’t expecting this, but she should have known Candice would always add a little something.
“Yes Goddess” It didn’t matter if it meant she could relieve the pressure in her bladder she just needed to do it. Quicky, she put her hands on the floor close to the wall and jumped up, so her feet rested against the hot bricks.
Scott and Jade had stopped their conversation to watch the show now.
“Are you ready slut”
“Ye..yes Goddess, please, please”
“Oh hold on, I just need my phone” Candice giggled. For fuck sake, Kate screamed inside.
Agonisingly slowly Candice walked back to the lounger, she picked up her phone and got the camera ready, when she was standing a few feet in front of Kate she said “Smile bitch”
Uuuugh, just get on with it, Kate could hardly contain her frustration.
“I said smile” Candice said, more sternly this time, she hadn’t been joking.
Kate forced a travesty of a smile onto her face.
“That’s better” Candice said from behind her phone “Now piss, slut”
Kate relaxed her muscles before she’d finished speaking, the warm fluid flooded her belt, it soon found it’s way under the waist band and several streams started trickling down her stomach and over her tits, this brought a roar of laughter from all three of them, Kate didn’t care though, the relief was intense. She could feel the trickles of piss running down her neck and onto her face, she spluttered as some went in her mouth and down her nose, some made its way into her eyes, stinging them.
The stream seemed to be never ending, her arms were starting to shake now with the effort of keeping herself up against the wall.
Eventually the flow slowed and stopped, leaving Kate dripping in piss and sweat.
“Is that better?” Candice mocked.
“Yes Goddess” Kate spluttered, trying to catch her breath. Uuugh, I’ve just water boarded myself with my own piss, Kate thought to herself, Fuck my life.

Scott had come over to stand next to Candice now “Stand up Kate” he said.
Gratefully Kate let her feet drop to the floor and she turned to face them “Thank you Sir” his cock looked even bigger now, it had gone from a semi to looking like it was about to spring out the top of his tight little trunks.
“You look a state Kate, we need to get you cleaned up” Scott said as he walked over to a hose attached to the wall, grabbing the head he walked back, with the hose unwinding from the real behind him.
“Get your phone ready, you might want to post this” he said to Candice.
“Arms up” he said to Kate as he turned on the nozzle. Kate raised her arms and held them out to her sides. She gasped at the initial blast of cold water, but soon recovered, she was soon enjoying the feeling of the jets hitting her body, it was the first time she’d felt cool all day. Scott worked his way around her body, rinsing off the sweat and piss, when the stream hit the front of her chastity belt she moaned and shuffled from foot to foot, the vibrations were enough to make her clit react and it was soon tingling again. She spluttered and gasped as he directed the water at her face as he washed the sweat from her hair.
“Turn around” She turned her back to him, keeping her arms outstretched. He repeated the procedure, washing the rest of her body.
Of course, Candice had to get involved “Here Scott, hold the phone, I want a go” she snatched the nozzle from Scott and handed him her phone.
Scott laughed “OK OK, just don’t break her”
“Oh she can take it” Candice said “Now slut, bend over, touch your toes.”
“For fuck sake” Kate said under her breath before she could stop herself, if it wasn’t for the water Candice would have heard.
Kate did as commanded, keeping her legs straight, she touched her toes.
“Get those legs apart” Kate just groaned, she knew what was coming.
Candice adjusted the nozzle, changing it from the multiple streams from the numerous holes around the outside of the head to a concentrated jet from the middle.
Bent over with her legs spread Kate was well aware how exposed her asshole was, framed perfectly by the circular hole in the back of her chastity belt. She braced for the inevitable.
She felt the powerful jet hit the back of her leg, then it worked its way up. She could feel it moving from one ass cheek to the other, pounding and massaging her skin. She could feel it working closer to the middle, building the anticipation, she knew Candice was just teasing her.
“Aaagh!” Kate squealed as she felt the powerful jet hit her asshole.
“Yes!” Candice exclaimed, “let’s give the bitch an enema”
Kate felt the water flooding under her belt, rushing up under her pussy, the fast flow made her clit quiver. “Aaagh” she gasped as the jet found its target again, bringing excited laughter from Candice as the water forced its way inside her.
“Keep filming Scott” she said as she made Kate dance under the unrelenting flow, Kate tried wriggling her hips as much as she dared to avoid the water but Candice could keep her aim accurate.
Eventually she tired of her game, Kate was shivering by the time they finally turned the water off, at least it was a relief from the stifling heat

As she turned round, Candice was playing with her phone, no doubt posting the latest footage for the world to see.
Scott and Jade were sitting on a lounger, they were embraced and kissing passionately, Jade’s hand had slid down to Scott’s trunks and she’d pulled the waist band down slightly, allowing his cock to spring out and stand erect so her hand could gently stroke the shaft.
Kate just had to stand by the wall, waiting for one of them to give her a command.
Candice started to put her clothes on, wriggling into her tiny skirt, then slipped on the blouse and tied it up. After putting on her socks and shoes she used two bands to bunch her hair into two ponytails high on each side of her head, Harley Quinn style. It looked more like a sexy schoolgirl Halloween outfit than something to be seen out wearing.
“I need to get round to Derek’s” she said as she walked past Scott and Jade “He’s been slacking lately, he needs a bit of…..…motivation” She smirked “I could do with some new outfits”
Jade removed her lips from Scott’s “OK sweetie, have fun”
“Oh I will, Derek…….not so much” she laughed as she strode past the pool towards the side entrance and her parked car.
Jade noticed Kate still standing by the wall “Well Kate, haven’t you got some chores to finish?”
“Yes Miss”
“It looked like there’s still lots to do, I don’t know what you’ve been doing all afternoon” she teased.
“I’m sorry Miss” Kate said as she started walking back to the house, Jade and Scott were already kissing again though, Jade was laying on the lounger now with Scott leaning over her, watching Candice torturing Kate, turning her into a desperate wreck had got them both horny, they’d be there for a while.

Stories

The following 5 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 04-30-2022, 03:18 AM   #7
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

Kate’s eye’s snapped open, the sunlight was already streaming through the window, feeling warm on her skin, another buzz tickled her clit from inside her chastity belt.
She lay there for a moment, until another slightly stronger buzz caused a shiver through her body, Scott and Jade wanted their morning coffee, the lush in her pussy was their way of waking her up when they wanted her now.
She swung her cuffed feet off the bed and hobbled towards the bedroom door, she needed to pee but knew she needed to get the coffee going first, she knew better than to keep them waiting. The stairs were always a problem with the ankle cuffs on, she had to sit on the stairs and bounce down on her ass.
Once the coffee was brewing she went to the bathroom, peeing in the belt was always humiliating, the pee would start filling it, then she’d feel it trickling out either side, running down her thighs and under her between her ass cheeks, it always felt like she’d just peed her panties and she had to sit there until all the pee had found an escape route and she’d stopped dripping.
Then it was into the shower, holding the shower head she did her best to wash off all the residue, squirting the water up at the bottom of the belt and through the grill of small holes in the front, the belt was soon full of warm water, it felt good on her tingling clit but the belt never let the water hit it with any force, it was so frustrating she couldn’t get any stimulation to massage her achy little button.
By the time she’d cleaned and dried herself and waddled back to the kitchen the coffee was ready, she prepared a tray and made her way back to the stairs.
For fuck sake, she swore under her breath, she had to put the tray on a step then sit down and push her ass up to the next step, before turning round and moving the tray up, if only she could separate her feet enough to lift a foot to the next step, but of course she couldn’t, it took about three minutes to reach the top.

Kate knocked on the door, she heard a breathless “Come in” from Jade.
She opened the door, then picked up the tray and shuffled in.
Jade was straddling Scott, her eyes were closed as her body heaved, bouncing up and down on Scott’s throbbing cock. Kate knew they’d timed summoning her so she’d arrive just as Jade was riding him to a nice satisfying climax, I bet that was you wasn’t it Jade, She thought to herself.
Jade loved to make her jealous, to show her how Scott was hers. Kate couldn’t keep her eyes off Jades bouncing tits though, any jealousy she used to feel was gone now, her clit was throbbing as she watched this magnificent pair satisfy each other, the familiar aching need she felt just reenforced her feeling of being owned. She felt so privileged to be part of this couple’s life, to have them use her in any way they chose, she couldn’t imagine life any other way now. She knew whatever cruelty Candice would inflict on her, Scott would always make sure she was safe and looked after.
Jade relished the feeling of power she had over this older woman, she loved tormenting Kate, but her undying obedience and acceptance made her feel a certain affection for her.
Finally Jade rolled off Scott, breathless, her skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. Kate was struggling now, she’d been holding the tray for a few minutes and her arms were starting to shake, making the cups rattle, she daren’t put it down without being told.
Scott opened his eyes lazily and turned his head towards her “Morning Kate” he said with a grin.
“Morning Sir” She replied, her breathing getting heavy now.
Jade had rolled onto her side, resting her head on Scott’s chest she was facing Kate, a wicked smile on her face “don’t fidget slut” she was running her hand through the hairs on Scott’s chest, twirling her finger round and round seductively.
She reached over Scott and picked up her phone from the bedside table, Kate’s heart skipped, she could guess what was coming. Jade’s finger started lazily sliding up and down the screen, the effect was immediate and Kate let out a soft moan, the tray shaking more violently now, in danger of spilling the coffee. The buzz from the lush was just audible from behind the belt “Please Miss…Please may I put the tray down” Kate gasped as the vibe sent shocks deep inside her and made her clit twitch uncontrollably.
Jade ignored her, continuing to flick the screen as Kate’s legs started to twitch “Pleeeeaase Miss” Kate was sucking in air now, arms burning and her pussy feeling like she was about to explode.
Scott just lay there admiring the view, his hand was on Jades head, he was stroking her hair, he loved to just relax and watch Jade play her evil games, she was such a magnificent woman.
“Stand up straight bitch” Jade snapped, her finger was sliding up and down the screen faster now, Jade’s body was jerking forward in time with her little flicks.
“Ye…Y…Yesss…Misssss” she managed to say through gritted teeth, she knew she had no choice but to just wait until she’d had her fun.
Finally Jade was getting bored, she switched the phone off and dropped it on the bed “Put the tray down and poor us some coffee” she said as she rolled off of Scott onto her back.
Kate let out a long deep breath as she put the tray by the bed, she could feel her juice tickling her thighs as it trickled out from under the belt, she could feel the cool air on her wet body now.
She poured the coffee and handed the cups to the pair “Please may I have a coffee” she asked respectfully.
“Not yet slut, you’ve got some cleaning up to do” Jade said.
Kate knew what that meant, she started shuffling to the bottom of the bed, knowing what was coming.
Jade brought her feet up and parted her legs “In you go skank, a nice cream pie for you” she said, picking up her phone, for a moment Kate thought she would start tormenting her again but she just started flicking through her messages as she sipped her coffee.
As Kate pulled herself up onto the bed and wriggled forward the intoxicating mixture of smells grew stronger, the pungent smell of pussy juice, mixed with sweat and cum made her eagerly bury her face into Jade’s perfect shaven pussy. She wriggled her tongue inside and clamped her mouth onto her lips, trying to make a seal so she could hungrily suck out all Scott’s lovely cum, her tongue wriggled inside the soft velvety hole, swimming in the huge load of thick creamy cum Scott had deposited in there.
Her head was swimming as she thought of feeling that cock inside her, it had been so long, her pussy clenched involuntarily on the vibe inside her, clit twitching as she imagined feeling each squirt filling her deep inside until her pussy was a dribbling mess.
She felt Jades thighs tighten on the sides of her head, then her hands pushing down on her “Nose” was all Jade said.
Kate knew what it meant, she wriggled her face until she’d positioned the tip of her nose on Jade’s clit, careful not to pull her tongue out of her pussy she started nodding her head, stroking Jades little button with her nose as her tongue lapped up and down inside.
Jade started to moan softly, her pussy was getting wetter again despite Kate’s efforts to suck up everything in there. Suddenly she felt a short buzz on her clit, this made her head jerk in surprise, her tongue started working more urgently.
The vibe started repeating short little pulses, Kate knew what was expected, she started matching the pulses with flicks of her tongue, the pulses sped up and her tongue started flicking faster. Jade was starting to wriggle now, champing Kate’s head firmly between her legs to keep her in place.
As the pulses got faster Kate was moaning as well, but these were moans of frustration as she struggled to hold back her orgasm, her tongue was moving as fast as she could make it now, for fuck sake will you just cum, she said to herself as her clit throbbed, ready to burst and the orgasm that she’d suppressed for so long was threatening to erupt at any moment.
Jade was in no hurry though, she idly adjusted the vibe to speed up and slow down Kate’s attentions, keeping both of them on the edge. Jade enjoyed the feeling of Kate’s sweat from her face on her thighs, she knew she was struggling when she started sweating like that.
“Don’t you fucking dare cum bitch” Jade said, eyes closed now and rocking from side to side, gripping Kate tightly.
Her evil command just made Kate struggle all the harder, the more strict and cruel Jade treated her, the more she ached to please this dominant girl, she was addicted to her. As she desperately tried to bring Jade to an orgasm she tried to focus on her own predicament, concentrating on not letting her orgasm bubble over, she moaned loudly, muffled as her mouth was buried deep into Jade’s pussy.
Kate’s moan of anguish did it, Jade let her orgasm wash through her body, as she felt it starting she flicked the vibe up to full power and dropped the phone, closing her eyes she rolled around as Kate gasped and howled into her pussy, the vibrations of Kate’s moans just adding to Jade’s pleasure.
Jade finally relaxed her grip on Kate’s head and flopped back on the bed, Kate had somehow managed to hold her orgasm back “Please Miss, please turn off the vibe” Kate begged breathlessly as she lay there squirming between her legs.
In no particular hurry Jade picked up the phone, looking at the screen for a few seconds “What’s up bitch, want to cum do you?” she taunted.
“Yes Miss….but..only if it pleases you Miss” she knew she was addicted to this life now, the constant raging agony of suppressed lust, she was so desperate to release, to let her body erupt in a shattering orgasm. But she wanted to please this pair more, to demonstrate her devotion, to show them she’d endure any agony to make them happy.
Jade knew this as well, she looked down at Kate’s face, smeared with cum and pussy juice “Don’t even think about it slut, you’re not cumming, understand?”
“Yes Miss, I won’t cum Miss” she was gasping with the effort of holding back now, Jade’s stern words just sending another twinge through her pussy.
Finally Kate felt the vibrations stop and her body flopped down, chest heaving and hair matted with sweat and juices “Th…thank you M….Miss” she managed to gasp.
As she lay there she glanced over to Scott laying next to them, his mouth was slightly open, he seemed to be transfixed by the sight of Kate’s wet, heaving body, and his cock was a rock hard pole pointing towards the ceiling, his hand was wrapped around the bottom of the shaft and he was slowly stroking.
Kate just stared at his cock hungrily, praying Scott decided he wanted to use her next……

Stories

Old 05-02-2022, 04:04 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

“Get up here Kate” Scott commanded, patting the bed between him and Jade.
“Yes Sir” she said eagerly, she crawled up the bed and rolled onto her back.
Scott lay on his side, his hand came up and cupped the underside of her breast, she shivered at his touch. He brought his finger up and circled her nipple with a light teasing touch. Her chest was still heaving, he could feel her skin was slippery with a sheen of sweat.
Cupping her breast again he started brushing her nipple with his thumb, he leant closer to her and whispered, “You look flushed Kate, did Jade get you all worked up?”
“Yes Sir, so much, the lush was torturing me Sir”
Jade was on her side as well now, cupping her other breast and mirroring Scott’s nipple rubbing “Awwww, poor horny Kate” she mocked.
“I bet you want the belt off don’t you, I haven’t felt that lovely wet hole gripping my cock for a while” Scott was breathing heavily, his warm breath tickling Kate’s neck.
“Yes Sir, please Sir, let me feel that cock inside me” Kate begged.
“That’s my cock Kate, you think I’m going to let you use it slut?” Jade said as she pinched her nipple and twisted it viscously.
Kate let out a yelp “Only..only if it pleases you Madam Jade” Kate’s clit twitched now, knowing the pair were going to toy with her, amusing themselves with her desperation.
Scott raised his head and looked over at Jade “Shall we let her out?”
“Hmmmmm, maybe” she teased, flicking Kate’s nipple over and over, making her wince.
“What do you think Kate?” she whispered as she wrapped her hand around Kate’s full heavy breast and squeezed, Jade had always been a bit jealous of Kate’s tits, so much bigger than hers, and Kate could suck her own nipples as well, which was annoying.
“That would be wonderful Madam, please unlock the belt”
Scott was squeezing her other breast now, the pair kneading them, tweaking her nipples until Kate was writhing around with frustration.
“Keep still bitch” Jade commanded, giving her nipple another twist.
“Y..Yes Madam……..Sorry Madam” Kate gasped.
“Let’s get the belt off shall we” Scott said, earning a glance from Jade, he was obviously impatient to get inside Kate’s tight little pussy.
“Yes please Sir” she almost sobbed.

Scott took the key from the bedside table and sat up so he could remove the padlock. Then he opened the waist band and unclipped the evil steel grill that kept Kate’s pussy out of reach of her desperate fingers. He removed her ankle cuffs and took the belt away.
The scent of Kate’s soaking pussy mixing with her sweat was intoxicating to Scott, he lowered his head so he could breath it in while his hand got hold of the lush that was clamped over her clit, slowly he pulled it out, causing Kate to moan softly.
He pulled her thighs apart “Keep still” he said softly.
“Yes Sir” Her pussy lips parted slightly, revealing her little pink clit that was poking up needily.
Scott lightly ran a finger up and down her pussy, giving her clit a quick tweak on every stroke, he loved watching Kate struggle not to let her hips start bucking in the air to push against his hand.
Such a gentle touch was all it took to have Kate moaning in ecstasy, she loved feeling Scott touch her, it as always so gentle and loving. Scott relished the effect he could have on her, he knew she was addicted to this now, this life of submission and denial, every caress made her shiver and gasp, the constant aching need made her feel so full, every nerve in her body was alive.
Jade watched how Scott’s teasing finger was playing with Kate, watching how focussed he was on the precise little movements, he’s never that attentive when he was between my legs, she thought to herself.
She knelt up and straddled Kate, pinning her arms to her sides “Make yourself useful slut” she said as she lowered her ass onto Kate’s face. She gave a little wriggle, like a bird settling on a nest, this worked Kate’s nose between her cheeks and pushed her pussy hard onto Kate’s mouth.
“Yes Madam” Kate said, her voice muffled and barely audible. She breathed in the musty aroma from Jade’s hot sweaty ass crack, she loved being under the slim athletic body of this magnificent girl, she parted her lips and forced her tongue up into Jades wet hole.
Jade rocked slightly, as she rocked back Kate’s nose was forced deep in her crack, cutting off her only source of air, as she rocked forward she enjoyed the sensation of the air rushing between her cheeks as Kate sucked in deep lungful’s of air before it was cut off again.
All the while she had to keep her tongue working hard, if Jade felt like her wriggling tongue was getting less enthusiastic she knew she’d be punished.
Scott had positioned himself between Kate’s legs, he lowered his mouth to her pussy, he started to lap up and down with his tongue and her clit was visibly twitching, he knew she was getting close to the edge already.
She was so needy now, weeks without an orgasm had left her in a state of almost perpetual arousal, it only took a few strokes before she was struggling to hold back that explosive orgasm. She’d become so expert at holding back that she could endure almost any amount of teasing with his tongue, cock, vibe, fingers without letting an orgasm rip through her body.
“Getting close aren’t you” he said, he got back a muffled moan from Kate “Too bad girl, you don’t get to cum today” he said with a chuckle.
He moved up the bed now, positioning his cock above her pussy, his face was level with Jades chest, he playfully sucked a nipple into his mouth, getting a giggle from Jade.
Kate could feel the tip of his cock now, stroking up and down her pussy, pressing on her clit, if felt so hard it was like he was using a toy on her.
“Please Sir, please fuck me” she moaned into Jade’s pussy, her hips were gyrating desperately, her pussy searching for the tip, trying to get it to part her lips. They couldn’t hear what she said though, her voice was muffled by Jade’s ass and she daren’t remove her tongue from her pussy, they both just sniggered.
“Where’s that little hole then” Scott teased, manipulating his tip up and down her pussy lips, letting it slide between her thighs, rubbing it over the entrance before letting it spring up to her clit again.
“Oh god, oh god, please Sir, please put it in me” Kate wailed helplessly to herself, it just came out as anguished moans of despair.
“You’re such a fucking tease Scott” Jade laughed “If you teased me like that I’d rip your balls off” she said, sticking her tongue out at him.
“Awww, you know I love you, I’d not do that to you” he replied, trying to catch a jiggling nipple in his mouth.
Kate was going mad now, she’d been in this situation before and ended up never feeling Scott inside her, she writhed around as much as the pair of them would allow, they were both holding her down, but her hungry pussy was so desperate to get Scott’s cock inside it she was almost lifting him up.
Her wriggling only made the game more fun for Scott, he let the tip dip inside her for a second a few times, only to let it slip out again, making Kate squeal in frustration.
“I’m getting close Scott” Jade said, rocking and grinding more urgently on Kate’s red sweating face.
Kate could feel Jade’s juices trickling down her cheeks, she was bouncing now, trying to fuck her eager little tongue, each bounce forcing her nose between her cheeks until she could feel the tip pushing against her tight little hole. The mix of aromas was making her head swim, she felt like she wanted to be swallowed up inside this gorgeous young body.
Suddenly she felt it, Scott’s cock sliding inside her, it felt like it would never end, going deeper and deeper, she never got used to how big he was, she felt so full.
Her pussy clenched involuntarily, making Scott gasp in pleasure, she was so tight, like a velvet sleave, gripping and rippling as her muscles contracted around him.
He’d been inside Jade an hour ago, Jade was tighter, but her pussy didn’t grip and pulsate like Kate’s, he knew he’d struggle to hold back for long.
“Come on, work that fucking tongue you bitch” Jade said breathlessly as she pounded her face mercilessly. She was looking into Scott’s eyes as he started fucking that huge cock in and out of Kate and his expression made her grind her under her cruelly.
Kate felt Jade’s thighs tighten on the sides of her head, she was starting to cum, the feeling of Scott inside her was taking all her attention though, it felt so good her mind turned to mush.
“Aaaaah fuuuuuck” Jade said, exhaling and settling back on Kate’s face
“Don’t you fucking dare cum you fucking slut” she said, grabbing Kate’s nipples and twisting them cruelly.
“No Madam” she tried to shout, as Jade settled on her face her only source of air was cut off, she started to wriggle.
Jade ignored her muffled cries as she tried to beg her to lift off.
Kate could feel Scott’s cock pounding her faster now, her desperate wriggling was only adding to Scott’s pleasure and he was getting ready to explode inside her.
“Better hurry up and cum Scott, I’m not getting of this sluts face until she’s got a nice big load inside her” Jade giggled at her evil idea.
As Kate heard this she almost lost control, she desperately started flexing her pussy gripping and releasing, trying to coax an orgasm out of Scott, the burning in her lungs was getting more urgent, she tried to free her arms but Jade had them pinned down tight.
The intensity of the predicament was so erotic to Kate she struggled harder than she ever had to hold back her own orgasm, this evil girl was literally making her fuck Scott as if her life depended on it. She knew they’d never go that far but even so she felt more helpless and dependant than she’d ever felt in her life.
“Come on Kate, work that pussy for me girl” Scott said, he was panting now, he was holding back, ready to explode but making Kate work for it, enjoying her wriggling and clenching as it got more and more desperate “Squeeze me girl”
“Yes Sir” Kate screamed, but the words could have been anything.
Just as she felt her lungs were about to burst she felt the first stream of cum start to fill her, she gripped his cock tight, clenching with every ounce of strength she had trying to give Scott the maximum pleasure as his orgasm pulsed through him.
Suddenly the light hit her eye’s and she felt cool air on her face, she gulped in lungful’s of air, her chest heaving up and down as Jade rolled off her and laid herself next to her.
Scott was still on top of her, cock still inside as he lowered himself and his face filled the space just vacated by Jade’s ass “Fuck that was good Kate, I don’t know how you manage to work that pussy like that” he said softly looking down into her eyes.
“Thank you Sir, thank you for using my hungry pussy and filling it with cum Sir” Kate gasped, still trying to get her breath back.
Scott rolled off her, there was a squelch as his cock pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty and desperate to be filled with something again. She was still so horny, so needy, these two were laying either side of her, satisfied and content, she didn’t care though, she loved it now, she never wanted it to be different.
“My pleasure Kate” Scott said, picking up his phone and looking at his messages.

“Well there’s a lot of interest in the little school reunion I suggested” Scott said
“I’m sure there is” Jade replied with a chuckle “Everyone wants to catch up with this one don’t they” she said, giving Kate a slap.
“I know, the most exciting thing that ever happened at that school weren’t you Kate”
“Kate’s cheeks started to burn, memories of all the humiliations she’d endured at that school flashed through her mind, it felt like it was a lifetime ago now, a previous existence.
“Yes Sir” she said, she felt her skin prickle with sweat, what had they planned for her now?
“You’re the stuff of legend there now Kate” Jade said “All the new students get sent video clips of you in your little skirt, your lovely make up, there’s so many groups devoted to sharing them”
“You’re a bit of a celebrity Kate, we thought it only fair to let a select few come and meet you in person.” Scott added “And you’ll catch up with some old friends as well”
“Oh Sir, please Sir, don’t make me do that Sir” Kate begged, she couldn’t deny the throbbing in her clit at the thought though, what the fuck was wrong with her.
“Oh don’t worry Kate, it’ll be fun, you know I’ll look after you” Scott said, sensing her dread.
“Yes Sir, how..how many people will be coming Sir?”
“Oh I’m not sure, better prepare for about thirty”
Kate felt a shiver go through her, she’d been living a fairly private life since she was sacked from the school, living with Scott and Jade in there large walled and gated house, safe from the outside world and everyone from her old life.
Content to serve the two of them, and Candice of course, she thought to herself, causing her clit to twitch.
“You’d better start getting the food and drinks prepared for the weekend, only a few days to go” Jade said.
“Yes Madam” she replied, her stomach lurched, fuck, how is this happening, why didn’t they mention this before?
Jade leant over, grabbing her chin she pulled Kate’s face towards her, never missing an opportunity to torment her “You’d better be on your best behaviour slut, you’re going to be the night’s entertainment, we don’t want you embarrassing us”
Kate gulped “Yes Madam, I’ll do my best to entertain Madam” She could feel her pussy dripping now, fear and excitement was filling her, what the fuck had they planned? Who was coming?
“Anyway, that’s a few days away, you’ve got some cleaning up to do” Jade said, bringing her knees up and opening her legs.
“Yes Madam” Kate said, crawling down the bed and lowering her face into Jade’s pungent crotch.

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk