Old 09-07-2021, 06:07 AM   #361
sissyboi.

okay, I will try
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:52 AM   #362
sissyboi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Your dare will be to do 6 edges in a row with toothpaste on dick without cumming
I failed... holy molly. I didn't understand why you said with toothpaste but after a few second of it being on... IT started to burn . Never felt so much pain but it was actually really nice. On the 2nd edge I stopped but the burn made me cum. Never felt so much pain and pleasure at the same time. I really enjoyed that and as promised I hit myself 20 times in the balls. (well actually 40 times as I'm pretty weak)
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:50 PM   #363
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboi. View Post
I failed... holy molly. I didn't understand why you said with toothpaste but after a few second of it being on... IT started to burn . Never felt so much pain but it was actually really nice. On the 2nd edge I stopped but the burn made me cum. Never felt so much pain and pleasure at the same time. I really enjoyed that and as promised I hit myself 20 times in the balls. (well actually 40 times as I'm pretty weak)
Glad you dont hate me and kinda enjoyed it
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:55 AM   #364
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

My dare: insert a buttplug covered in toothpaste, cover your pussy in toothpaste and edge as many times as you can.
My offer: I will either deny myself for the number of days equal to your edges, or will follow a rule of your choice for that many days. If you make it past 5, I'll do both.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:47 PM   #365
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
My dare: insert a buttplug covered in toothpaste, cover your pussy in toothpaste and edge as many times as you can.
My offer: I will either deny myself for the number of days equal to your edges, or will follow a rule of your choice for that many days. If you make it past 5, I'll do both.
It was burning way too much to go past 3 edges
So 3 of denial for you
Old 09-14-2021, 01:35 PM   #366
Cuark3

Talking

Dare: kneel 5 minutes in a corner with clothes spins in your nipples and a heel in your ass. You would have to count to 500 during that time. If you suceed the dare ends, if you fail to count to 500 you have to twist the clothes spins in your nipples the following 5 minutes.

My offer: You can give me a humilliating task to do in 5 minutes in a balcony.

Last edited by Cuark3; 09-14-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Cuark3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 01:50 PM   #367
Manarus
Distinguished Member

This thread is really fascinating

I start with a simple one:

Dare: Put on cloth pins onto your nipples and spank each of your cheeks 20 times (your face has 2 cheeks, and your ass has 2 cheeks. The cheeks on your ass want to be spanked with some implement). Then edge and hold the edge for as long as you want (maximum 5 minutes).

Offer: I will do the same dare, but instead of edging I will put a cloth pin onto my tongue (still keeping the cloth pins on my nipples) and go into Nadu position for as long as you held your edge.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 08:55 AM   #368
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuark3 View Post
Dare: kneel 5 minutes in a corner with clothes spins in your nipples and a heel in your ass. You would have to count to 500 during that time. If you suceed the dare ends, if you fail to count to 500 you have to twist the clothes spins in your nipples the following 5 minutes.

My offer: You can give me a humilliating task to do in 5 minutes in a balcony.
Sure why not and why dont you try the same task yourself but on the balcony ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
This thread is really fascinating

I start with a simple one:

Dare: Put on cloth pins onto your nipples and spank each of your cheeks 20 times (your face has 2 cheeks, and your ass has 2 cheeks. The cheeks on your ass want to be spanked with some implement). Then edge and hold the edge for as long as you want (maximum 5 minutes).

Offer: I will do the same dare, but instead of edging I will put a cloth pin onto my tongue (still keeping the cloth pins on my nipples) and go into Nadu position for as long as you held your edge.
Sounds good to me! working on it right now!
Old 09-25-2021, 03:22 PM   #369
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

Oh shoot that's super interesting
okay, uhhh

Wear your nipple clamps, and don't take them off until you've had to use the bathroom three separate times. If you take them off before the third time, piss in your pants and then put it in your mouth and suck it up.

If you do this, I will...

fuck myself with a hairbrush 30 thrusts every time before I need to go to the bathroom, and will lick up my piss if I end up going while thrusting, for the next two days

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:02 AM   #370
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amihereforwhat View Post
Oh shoot that's super interesting
okay, uhhh

Wear your nipple clamps, and don't take them off until you've had to use the bathroom three separate times. If you take them off before the third time, piss in your pants and then put it in your mouth and suck it up.

If you do this, I will...

fuck myself with a hairbrush 30 thrusts every time before I need to go to the bathroom, and will lick up my piss if I end up going while thrusting, for the next two days
Thats a bit of a long time to keep nipples clamped hahah so gotta pass up
Old 09-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #371
Footslaves

Do as many of your pm dares as you're willing to do. For all the ones you complete i will edge once, plug myself for that many hours and wear my chastity cage for that many days.
For any of your pm dares with an X, X will be the max number for that dare. If you do any where I have to specify anything just pm me the ones you're doing and I'll get back to you.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:41 PM   #372
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Sounds good to me! working on it right now!
Nice! How long did you hold the edge? I need that information to perform my part

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:17 AM   #373
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footslaves View Post
Do as many of your pm dares as you're willing to do. For all the ones you complete i will edge once, plug myself for that many hours and wear my chastity cage for that many days.
For any of your pm dares with an X, X will be the max number for that dare. If you do any where I have to specify anything just pm me the ones you're doing and I'll get back to you.
Sure ill let you know via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Nice! How long did you hold the edge? I need that information to perform my part
couldn't last more than a min haha
Old 10-14-2021, 07:29 AM   #374
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Looking to open a new thread but untill i figure out a way to make it fun and interesting, a quick bump on this one!

(Also open for suggestions for the new one)
Old 11-17-2021, 07:31 AM   #375
Merlin2021

If you send a full frontal naked pics you will own me

(No face)
Kik un signature

Snap : merlenzo2030
Merlin2021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment