Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-13-2019, 04:44 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Scissors Risky Semi-Public with Pee, Forced Masturbation, & Clothing Destruction

For this dare, you will need:
  • An entire outfit that you don't mind losing (including shoes & outerwear if worn).
  • A secluded location of your choice, with some stipulations*.
  • A full bladder.
  • A timer or cell phone with a timer app.
  • A pocket knife or small pair of scissors.
  • A six-sided die.

Start out naked, with the outfit you wish to wear in a pile on your bed or other piece of furniture of your choice. For each item or pair of items (shoes, socks, gloves, etc count together for this), roll a d6. If you roll a 1, destroy it on the spot and throw it away. If you roll a 2, put it away; you won't be needing it today. You may not replace an item eliminated by a 1 or 2 with anything else; you just don't get to wear that item. If you roll a 3, 4, 5, or 6, congratulations! Put that item on! Obviously the less you decide to attempt to wear, the less of your stuff is at risk, so choose wisely!

Get dressed in whatever remains in your pile, and go to a secluded outdoor location of your choice. *This area must be at least 10 minutes' walk/hike from your home or where you park your car. It must also be within 200 paces of a road, 100 paces of a walking path, or 50 paces of a hiking trail.

You'll be doing this dare in broad daylight. Please plan so that by the time you arrive, you have a full bladder.

Once you've arrived (you may walk or drive, whatever you like), set your timer for 60 minutes.

Take off all of your clothes. Everything. Shoes and socks, top and bottom, outerwear and underwear. You can keep jewelry and glasses, but everything else you weren't wearing when you came out of your mama goes in a pile on the ground.

You must be standing (barefoot and naked, now) on a natural surface for the remainder of the dare. Grass, dirt, rock, sand, pine needle carpet, atop a fallen log... anything is fine as long as it wasn't made by a human.

Once you're naked, start masturbating, and start the timer. You must masturbate continually until the timer reaches zero. Even if you've already cum, you must keep going in earnest, pushing toward a second (or even third or fourth) orgasm.

Does this seem like too much time!? Well, you can earn earn some time off by doing the following: (Note, you do not have to do any of these at all... but you'll be masturbating for a long, long time.)
  • -5 minutes - Hold your hands cupped over your pussy or penis and stand straight with your feet together at balls and heels, then pee, completely emptying your bladder. Adjust your hands on the fly if necessary so that the urine runs down your legs and feet to the ground.
  • -10 minutes - As above, but stand on your entire pile of clothing as you pee. You cannot deduct time for both (either 5 or 10 for watersports, not 15).
  • -3 minutes (repeatable) - Risk your clothing. Choose an item of clothing from your pile. Flip your coin. If it's heads, put it back in your pile. If it's tails, lose it or destroy it. Destroyed means utterly useless as covering/clothing ever again. Lost means utterly irretrievable, i.e. off a cliff, into a river or the ocean, up a tree you know you can't climb. You may repeat this as many times as you wish (including for items already risked previously but put back in your pile) until your time is zero, or you've destroyed everything you wore here.
  • -3 minutes - Commit to carrying your shoes and socks, if you have any left, back home with you, going barefoot the whole way. If you chicken out on this after you deduct the time, contact me for a punishment. If you went barefoot in the first place, or if your footwear has already been destroyed, congratulations! You get this one for free!

If at any point you stop masturbating, whether to duck and hide from a sound, or just to take a break, that's fine, but you must pause the timer when you do, and before you restart it, add 1 minute, and come back to your spot (peed or dry).

If at any point before time is up, you put any clothing back on for any reason, that's okay, too! But before you restart the timer, add 3 minutes, and then risk each article of clothing you put on just like above, only you don't get the time reduction for this one!

Once the time is up, you're free to get dressed and go home! If I were you, I'd use my socks to dry my legs off before putting on my pants, then leave 'em there, but that's up to you. I'd also highly suggest going barefoot, at least for a little while, until your feet are cleanish and dry. Puddles and grass work wonders for this, and sand is even better, leaving feet sparkly clean and very soft!

And, of course, please write a nice sexy report. Include the emotions you experienced, the thoughts and fears that went through your head, and especially whether you enjoyed the watersports (if you did it), and the hidden-public aspect. Also, please describe any clothing that got lost or destroyed and how it happened, piece by piece, and especially, if anything destroyed had sentimental value for you or memories attached, please share those as well!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-13-2019 at 10:18 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-16-2019, 07:48 AM   #2
canrac

I started by just taking off all my clothes I was wearing anyway and folding them nicely and placing them on my bed. It was my university hoodie, a black long sleeve shirt from H&M, black adidas windpants, a pair of white socks, blue converse shoes and black boxer briefs.

I decided to start with the most valuable item first to get it out of the way, I really don't want to have to destroy my shoes (in fact, kind of cheating, but knowing my pussy self I suspect that I would've quit the dare if I had to destroy them so if you're reading this I didn't roll a 1). I rolled a 5 for those so I get to bring my shoes.

I figure I'll just work up from the bottom, so next is my socks. Rolled a 1. Luckily I have lots of socks so wrecking one pair doesn't really matter. I tried just ripping them but they were too stretchy, so I grabbed some scissors and cut them from toe to ankle. Into the garbage they go.

The adidas windpants next. I'd be sad if I had to destroy these since I love em so much and they're hard to find. Luckily rolled a 6. Woohoo!!

Black boxer briefs; rolled a 4.. okay fine, easy then.

The shirt: a 3. Almost had to go shirtless but it's looking like i'll be a fully clothed person, at least on the way there.

Finally for the hoodie I rolled a 4. So only had to destroy the socks.

There's a kind of hilly field outside of town between the town centre and the highway with a water tower in it, so I'll head there. I'm going to have to park on the side of the road so hopefully I don't get a ticket doing this. I already had to pee before I left but I drank a whole water bottle on the way anyway.

Aaand I'm back. Jesus that was cold.

I went into the slight brush/woods at the edge of the field with the water tower. I felt that I could definitely carry my shoes to my car and drive barefoot, so I took those three minutes off right off the bat, setting my timer for 57 minutes.

I didn't think it through, but October in Canada is not the time for this sort of thing. It was so cold that at first I had a hard time keeping a boner. The predicament made me horny enough to overcome this after about ten or fifteen minutes though. Maybe the shivering helped my masturbation technique.

I knew I was going to have to pee, but because of how cold it was I seriously considered taking the ten minutes off by pissing on all my clothes. I figured that would make it even colder though, so just did the five minute one; pissing into my cupped hands and down my legs.

This warmed me up for all of thirty seconds, and then was absolutely FRIGID. The piss cooled so quickly and started wicking away the little body heat I had remaining.

By this time I had about 30 minutes remaining, and wasn't sure if I could really finish. I wanted to push through though because I rarely do these extravagant dares and was finding the situation really hot (despite it being physically cold). I've been thinking lately that I want to unleash my inner slut, but I always bitch out, so finishing this dare was one opportunity to prove to myself that I could do it.

Either way, I really had to get more time off, I was shivering and it seemed pretty unlikely that I was going to cum. I decided that I'd take 6 more minutes off by risking my shirt and my boxers.

I dug through my windpants pocket for my wallet and got a quarter out. I flipped for the shirt first and got heads. I put the body of the shirt under my feet and stretched the arms behind my back over my head until they started to rip. When they did finally fail, I almost fell over I was pulling so hard.

Then I flipped tails for my boxers. To be honest, I was kind of dissapointed. A big fetish for me is trashing underwear and being stuck going commando, especially in windpants. At this point I was pretty horny and down to destroy them, so I figured I'd take time off by continuing to flip until it came up heads.

This strategy only ended up taking off another three minutes, since it came up heads right away. I put my fingers through the fly of the boxers and stretched them as far as I could, ripping them open. The material came off of the waistband in the front but stayed on in the back. I ripped the waistband off the whole way 'round.

I was finally able to cum after that. I looked at the shreds of my underwear and knowing I only had windpants to wear, I came on the shredded underwear.

I kept stroking for the last ten minutes but didn't get hard again. My body was rough with goosebumps and I was really freezing.

Nobody came by during the whole time, guess I picked a good spot.

When my phone read 9 minutes remaining I was done. Pretty relieved, I pulled my windpants up (without underwear on ), put on my hoodie and carried my shoes back to my car. The pants got damp with my piss which hadn't dried yet, and I smelled kinda terrible. I brought the shredded boxers and shirt with me, don't wanna pollute!

I'm really glad I didn't have to destroy my shoes or pants. With my luck I expected that I'd end up losing them. The public stuff was fun, I wasn't sure about the spot but I guess nobody has any reason to come into the rough edge of a field outside of town. I do think I'm going to have to clean the pedals in my car though, my feet were kinda pissy when I was driving barefoot.

A fun dare! Glad I did it, I never go through with these kinds of things so I'm impressed with myself. I think I'll do more in the future since it's really liberating to do this kind of risky stuff despite my qualms.

Limits: Pain, Family, Anything illegal, Piss drinking/scat eating
canrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Nice! Great job on the dare, and a wonderful report! I'm pleased and impressed you went barefoot the whole time.

How cold was it that night, do you think?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-16-2019, 08:54 AM   #4
canrac

Did it this morning, not at night. Was probably in the 5-10 Celsius range. Pretttty chilly. Of course I'm supposed to be a hardy Canadian, but we just got done with a nice warm summer so I'm not used to the cooler weather yet.

Limits: Pain, Family, Anything illegal, Piss drinking/scat eating
canrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:21 AM   #5
piss-boi

I’m based in the UK and have been wanting to do this dare for a while. I had a day off and no plans today, so had the perfect opportunity.

I started by getting naked and laying out my clothes on my bed. I began with an O’Neill hoodie, a black t-shirt, jersey shorts, tracksuit bottoms, white Nike socks, Calvin Klein briefs, and an old pair of black and white Vans.

For each item, I rolled the dice before putting it on. I started with the briefs and rolled a five. On they went, and I moved onto the socks. I rolled a three and put them on. Next I went for the t-shirt and this time rolled a two, so folded it back up and put it away. I rolled for the hoodie next and was relieved to get another five. I wasn’t sure that I’d have been quite as up for the dare if I was starting without any top! Next came the shorts, and I rolled another two. They too were folded up and put back away. Like the top, I wasn’t too sure I’d want to head out of the house if I was just leaving in my briefs, so rolled for the tracksuit bottoms next. This time it came up with a six so on they went. Finally, I rolled for my Vans, and got another five. I have to confess that as relieved as I was to have a full outfit to leave the house, I was a little disappointed not to have anything destroyed just yet.

Probably for the best though as I live on a relatively busy street with a school at the end. Didn’t really fancy heading to prison! On that note, I also packed a spare hoodie and pair of tracksuit bottoms before I left. If I ended up with nothing else, I’d have had to drive home naked and dash across the road from my car. Whilst I didn’t want to cheat on the dare, ending up with a criminal record for being naked near a school definitely isn’t something within my limits!

Before heading out, I made sure to drink two large glasses of water so that I was truly ready to go. I got into the car, and put my spare clothes in the back in case they were needed, and drove 30 minutes to a secluded (or so I thought) area of woodland. It was just after 10am when I arrived. There were six or seven cars parked up and I realised that it might not be as secluded as I’d imagined. I parked as near to the track into the woodland as I could, and left my spare clothes in the back of the car.

I walked up the track into the woodland wearing my hoodie, tracksuit bottoms, briefs, socks and trainers and carrying only my car keys, phone, a coin, and large pair of tailoring scissors. As I walked into the woodland, there was no sign of anybody on the track, so I felt quite optimistic about finding a secluded spot. After about six or seven minutes, I stopped to work out where I could come off the main track and head further into the woods. At that point, I heard the voices of a man and his children further up the track. To be honest, that was nearly enough for me to abandon the whole idea. Whilst I don’t mind a bit of risk, I absolutely didn’t want to be doing this dare anywhere where there might be children around.

As they started to walk in my direction, I took the opportunity to leave the path and head into a thicker area of woodland. About 20 paces in, I realised that I had good cover and didn’t think that I could be seen from the track. I kept heading further back where the cover was better. The man and his children passed by and couldn't see me. I only saw them as the dad had a bright red jacket and I saw the occasional flash of it through the trees. The woodland has roads on two sides, and as I headed back, I was getting closer to the road. There’s an industrial estate nearby, and I could see lorries passing by every few minutes. There’s also an airfield a few miles away and so, throughout pretty much the entire dare, a light aircraft was circling overhead. Despite the woodland cover, I felt incredibly exposed!

When I was 50 paces in, I stopped, had a final look around, and stripped off my clothes. Once naked, I stood barefoot on a tree stump, started a 60-minute timer on my phone, and began to masturbate. I didn’t want to reduce my time straight away, and stood completely naked jerking off for 10 minutes. Just as the first 10 minutes were up, I again heard voices in the distance and could just make out two women walking up another track. Although I didn’t think I was visible, I crouched down, stopped the timer and waited for a couple of minutes.

The short break provided the perfect opportunity to reduce my time. I picked my clothes off the floor and, with my shoes at the bottom, folded my tracksuit bottoms and put them over my shoes. I folded my hoodie and put that over my tracksuit bottoms, then put my socks and briefs on top. With a very full bladder, I stepped onto my clothes, making sure to keep my heels and toes together. I cupped my hands in front of my penis and started to pee, angling my hands so that it ran down my legs onto my feet and clothes. I had a really full bladder and was peeing for what felt like an age. It was a chilly morning, so the warmth initially felt nice, but not for long! As my username suggests, there was no way that I was ever not going to do this part of the dare! My clothes were wet through by the time I finished. I reset the timer, taking off 9 minutes (I’d added a minute for crouching down), and began to masturbate again as the timer counted down from 41 minutes.

I kept going for 6 minutes, before I decided it was time to pause again and risk my clothing. I started with my socks and flipped a coin. Tails. I took the scissors to the socks and cut them both into strips, which I dropped onto the woodland floor. It felt great to destroy them, and I loved the feeling of risk. Next I flipped the coin for my briefs. Heads. I put them over to a new pile. Next I flipped for my piss-soaked hoodie. Heads again. Over to the new pile. Next my tracksuit bottoms. It was tails this time, so I cut up the side of either leg from the ankle to the waistband. I cut through the crotch, separating them into two pieces, and then for good measure, I cut up the pieces again, and again. I dropped the completely destroyed pieces with the pieces of my socks on the ground. Finally, I flipped for the shoes; heads, they survived. I was grateful given the amount of bracken, thorns and broken branches between me and my car.

With my destroyed clothes on the floor, I adjusted the timer and started to masturbate again. It was incredibly hot knowing that I only had my shoes, briefs and hoodie left. The downside was that looking at my destroyed clothes got me very turned on, and I came within a few minutes. I had 18 minutes left on my timer and knew I had to keep going.

At that point, I heard voices again from another couple in the distance. I kept going this time without stopping. What I hadn’t realised was that as I’d wandered back into the woodland, I’d walked away from one track, but walked towards another that I hadn’t spotted. After a couple of minutes, the walkers were almost directly in my eyeline and walking towards me. I ducked down behind a tree, leaving my destroyed and remaining clothes clearly visible from the path that I hadn’t spotted! After a couple more minutes, they’d passed safely by. I don’t know if they saw me or my clothes, but I’d be surprised if not.

I added another minute to my timer, and stood back up. I took the opportunity to risk my remaining clothes again as my heart was pounding and I really wanted to bring my time down! With only my socks, hoodie, and trainers left, I knew it was a risk. This time, I flipped heads twice and tails once. It was my briefs that I lost this time. I started by cutting off the waistband, then cutting down either side and across the middle. I cut the pieces in half, in half again, and once more for good measure! I added the remains of my briefs to my socks and tracksuit bottoms, and reset my timer.

Once again, the knowledge that I had destroyed my clothes and only had my piss-soaked hoodie and trainers left was an incredible turn on. I was hard straight away, but lasted longer second time around. With only a couple of minutes left on my timer, I came again, shooting streams of cum over the ground and, unintentionally, onto my hoodie. I ejaculated with such force that my knees buckled as I came and I thought I was going to lose my balance!

After recovering my senses, I carried on masturbating until the timer finished. I didn’t have the time or energy to cum a third time, but it still left me feeling really horny. After the timer was up, I put on my shoes first, and then my piss and cum stained hoodie. The pee had made the hoodie very cold and it clung to my skin as I put it on. It brought me back to reality and I realised I now had to get back to the car with no real way to cover my cock, and looking an absolute state.

A slight sense of panic set in and I sped through the undergrowth back towards the track I’d come in on, catching my legs on the thorns as I went. I was listening out the whole time, but knew that if somebody was walking on their own, there was a fair chance I wouldn’t see or hear them until the last moment. As it was, I made it back to the trail and couldn’t see anybody in either direction. The path back to the car curved to the right, so I couldn’t see all the way ahead. As I was walking, I noticed some of the cum on my hoodie hadn’t soaked in and, in a moment of madness I scooped it off the top and wiped it on my face. I’m not really sure what came over me, but this dare had very definitely got me worked up!

Finally, I rounded the corner and could see through to the car park. I couldn’t see the whole car park, but it looked as if the coast was clear, so I dashed to my car, unlocked it and jumped in the back. It hadn’t been quite as clear as I’d thought as there was a couple in their twenties further up who were putting on their walking boots. They gave me quite the stare. I quickly popped on the spare tracksuit bottoms, climbed over to the front of the car, and set off as fast as I could. I’m hopeful that they’re not the type to jot down registration plate numbers, but I’ve been back home a couple of hours and have had no knock on the door yet!

It was a really fun dare, and I’m so pleased that I finally had the chance to do it. Sorry for the really long write up, but I wanted to share my experience. This is one I hope to try again (once the cuts on my legs have healed!) – thank you!
Limits: anything else

Kik: boysexposure
piss-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to piss-boi for this post:
Old 09-16-2021, 09:42 PM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS WRITE-UP!!!

I'm so sorry I missed it at the time! Incredible job on the dare, and one of the best write-ups to a dare of mine I've ever read!

What an absolute boss, risking your clothes twice, pissing on them like a good piss boi, and dashing through brambles bare-legged!

Totally reasonable precaution with the spares to avoid being naked near a school, I completely approve.

And apologies!? Are you kidding!? Write-ups like that are the lifeblood of this site as far as I'm concerned! I couldn't be more pleased!

*rounds of applause*

Old 12-31-2023, 01:54 AM   #7
Stibium
Baby Member

Talking

I just came back from doing this dare!

I knew that I wouldn't be able to get myself to do the dare in it's entirety without modifications, but I figure a modified dare is more better no dare at all.

Before the dare I had to get rid of my cheap flip-flops, a sweater, and leggings. From there, I had a shirt, shorts, underwear, and socks. I had been drinking lots of water before the dare (to the point where I had to delay the dare due to almost pissing myself) so when I got to sneaking out I was trembling trying to shut the door quietly. After sprinting into the woods near the park, I finally got to the meat of the dare. I hesitated to do the waterplay because the full bladder was making it hard to think, but I really didn't want to stay in the cold longer than I had to so I went for it. After realizing I had just drenched the only clothes I had to return in, I decided to to go all out and also get rid off my foot wear. After losing my boxers and flipping multiple tails on my shirt, I finally was able to return. The cold put me into a rush when the timer ended and I scurried back as fast as I could, not taking the time to use my soiled shirt and pants to clean the dirt off of my feet. Having to sneak back in was just as exciting as sneaking out, especially hearing that someone was already (or still) up. And that takes me here to writing this reply. If you think I made too drastic a change to the dare I certainly won't be turning away a punishment. Now, before anyone actually gets out of bed, I better go clean the mud and piss prints I left behind.

(sorry for the wordy formatting)
Stibium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:47 AM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibium View Post
If you think I made too drastic a change to the dare I certainly won't be turning away a punishment. Now, before anyone actually gets out of bed, I better go clean the mud and piss prints I left behind.

(sorry for the wordy formatting)
Good boy for losing the footwear!

Good job on the dare and report, too!

No punishment needed, sorry

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing destruction, forced masturbation, naked outside, pee, semi-public