Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-25-2019, 02:42 AM   #16
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.

Sure, as long as I get hard other than that as well.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.

Yes, I love having a vibe up my ass.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.

Yes, I would just mind going to a changing room.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.

Yeah, sounds like fun, as long as it's std-free.

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.

Sure, I'll just have multiple orgasms.

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.

Why not, it's a million dollar at least.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:30 PM   #17
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Following scenarios are where you get a million dollars but something happens. You would say if you take the million dollars after each scenario. This is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show.

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.

I would take the million

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.

I would take the million

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.

I would take the million

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.

No, I would not take it.

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.

I would take the million

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.

I'd lean to maybe, but I would probably take it. (yes)

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:59 AM   #18
Perseus

I'd only take the first one. The others all might sound fun but could turn out to be terrible. Imagine being drunk or just exhausted and just wanting to crash but having to lick a girls ass till she orgasms?

Dislikes: Piss drinking, messy. crossdressing, semi public

Limits: Full public, blood, scat, permanent, face pics.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:27 AM   #19
Averymildsissy

Mines just going to be simple yes or no answers because I can’t be bothered to write more.

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Yes

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Yes

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. No

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. Yes

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. No

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. Yes
Averymildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #20
grambow

no, I work with kids
yes, but for both genders I am bi
no not that big in to piss
no that is too far
yes, this would make my small clitty even more useless
no, i think that would take too long

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:47 PM   #21
sissyAmie1337

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Don't take it

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Take it

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. Don't take it

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. Take it

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. Don't take it

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. Take it
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:23 PM   #22
twhornyboy0317

Dislike: pain, sport, anal, edge, messy, expose
Limit: social suicide, family, blood, scat, face, sissy
twhornyboy0317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 06:05 PM   #23
Kah
Account Banned

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during .

Given that I dont have a cock let's say for argument sake that I get unreasonably wet for the hour. Yes I would take the million, if my choice is looking like a slut and being set for life, I'm gonna be set for life.

oh this is mean, being bisexual the bloody thing would never stop it I went into a crowd. Nope, not taking it.

I hate piss play, never happening.

No, that sounds like a complete nightmare

I'm denied most of the time anyway, the chance to cum quickly is such a welcome one, I'm taking it.

no ass play for me I'm afriad

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #24
socklover

Sure why not
Yes
No way
Maybe
Short but for a million sure
No thank you

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:23 AM   #25
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Sure, no problem with that!

Quote:
That sound pretty good even without getting a million dollars

Quote:
For a million dollars I'd be happy to avoid locker rooms.

Quote:
No way! Way too many white vans around here.

Quote:
Another big nope. I love edging way too much.

Quote:
I wouldn't get any sleep, I've never met anyone that could cum just by licking their ass. But if they're not required to cum I'd happily do that.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. n/a

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. yes

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. no

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. no

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. yes

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. no

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:31 PM   #27
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Yes and take the Million.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Yes and take the Million

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. Yes and take the Million

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. No

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. Yes and take the Million

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. Yes and take the Million

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:00 AM   #28
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Won't take it

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Will take

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. Won't take

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. Too many white vans, if it was a less appearing color...

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. Take it

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. Every night is a bit too long
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:03 AM   #29
dav1dmc

I'd do one but not the rest. I get hard often anyway, even when not aroused and I'm not small down there so it's really noticeable so wouldn't make much difference.
dav1dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 03:10 PM   #30
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Yes, eventually most people will see that as a normal thing

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Yes, that would be fun actually

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. Yes, I don't normally go into those places so it wouldn't affect me often

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. No, White Vans are one of the most common vehicles on the road and that would happen multiple times a day. I'd spend more time being kidnapped and raped to even enjoy the million dollars

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. Yes, masturbating like I'm getting what I want, sex I can still finish her after I orgasm (oral, toys, fingers, etc)

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Yes, ass licking isn't my thing but I'm not opposed to it either
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk