Old 09-22-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ
Default Dare to be Hypnotised

I hypnotised a guy entirely from typing the suggestions a couple of weeks ago, from NZ to Wales. Going very well. Audio can sometimes be muffled and hard to hear so haven't gone down this route much. I have done quite a few this way over the years, submissives are generally easy, dominants harder as they fear the loss of control, so I don't bother with them, if they want to keep control then the time I would need to put in isn't worth it..

If your willing, and submissive, and want to try hypnosis, I dare you to contact me and submit to a online test of your imagination. Nothing ventured nothing gained. You will need MSN although Yahoo works through MSN ok, and a cam, so I can monitor your progress. Male or female ok.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
theone
getDare Succubus

Ah, I see you posted here as well so please forgive my two replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see your profile says that you have a medical background so are you offering therapeutic type hypnosis?

Hypnotic induction consists of a system of verbal and nonverbal manipulation to lead a person into a heightened state of suggestibility and I am informed that this state needs to be properly finalised and monitored.

As you are offering this experience from a distance how will you monitor this condition to prevent further suggestibility flashbacks?

If you are using hypnosis to train slaves, the question I have would have is, why?
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
no_control

I am very excited at the thought of being part of this
no_control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Online therapeutic hypnosis, no. Simple suggestion only. The former is best done face to face in case of abreactions. With the cam I can monitor the person and their surroundings. For slave training, why not. How long would it take using normal methods to train a slave to cum on command, to not be able to orgasm at all, to react to a situation is a way that is counter to what they know, etc.

To those that have replied in PM, thankyou, be patient, and remember you tend to get what you want AND expect. So expect success to some degree. Remember that hypnosis is a continium, you may be at any point on it and it is successful, however the further towards the deeper levels or states the more that can be done in the way of acting on the suggestions given.

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 09-22-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
insane44

this is a load pychologists have tried to hypnotise me it didn't work
Old 09-22-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
dragonator
getDare Devil

i gotta get a cam lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

It may not have worked insane44 because you were against it, or because you went into it thinking 'this won't work, or because you were willing but had some deep fear that prevented it. Face to face most intelligent people can enter at least a light level. Unfortunately a light level feels too much like relaxing so is easily mistaken for failure.

If you have ever looked out of the window at school bored and the teachers voice is there but you aren't taking notice of it, your in trance, if you have ever been so engrossed in a game that your mum or dad walk in on you and say 'I have been calling you, are you deaf?' you were in a trance, or if you have been in a car travelling a long journey while looking idly out of the window, and everything seems to slow down and the sounds around you seem to fade in and out, you were in a trance. Hypnosis is a form of trance where someone else helps you to zone out, then plants some helpful suggestions to help you to reach some goal, and those goals can be quite broad, better attention in the classroom, better hand eye cordination and concentration while playing a game, a more intense orgasm, feeling like you've just smoked some weed, whatever. Your level of trance will decide what can be done.

Light to medium trance will feel like a daydream, deep will feel like you've fallen asleep, but it is not really sleep, it just seems like it because you don't remember anything when you come out of trance.

Try this. Put both hands out in front of you, one palm up and one down. Close your eyes and imagine there is a heavy weight sitting on your upturned palm, make it as real as you can, feeling the shape and texture, the temperature etc. Then shift to the other hand and this time imagine that a helium balloon with a string attached to it has been tied to your wrist, see the colour of the balloon and see it floating tugging lightly at the string, and through it, your wrist. Now add additional helium balloons until there is a big mass of them, all tugging at your arm. Make no concious effort to move your arms, forget about your arms, just focus on the weight and the balloons. Now open your eyes and look at your arms, if you are open to suggestion the arm holding the heavy object would have dropped, the arm with the balloons attached would have risen.

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 09-22-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

I was always skeptical against hypnosis works until I understood what is hypnosis. Many years ago I thought that hypnosis is a state where some people have the ability to bring you in with their own powers (voice, specific words etc.) Later, I realized that it's a state your own mind brings you and the person who hypnotizes you is just there to help and guide you in this. If you don't to be hypnotized you will not.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
zyx987

I tried this, it worked pretty well for me and was fun. I definitely want to do it again and maybe be trained over the long term.

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

I wish I hadn't created this thread. Turned into more work than I realised. If you can't be hypnotised in real life, why do you think online would be different. In fact only the easiest can be done online. Failures are part of face to face. Some just won't step back and let you take control. Online is even harder.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:33 AM   #11
DavyRobson

I want a hypno that will break me turn me into a dick hungry bitch and become a slave I want something extreme please

likes:breathplay,choking,blackmail, worship:boot,feet,cock, pussy,feminization;forced:homosexuality,servitude; crossdressing,hypno, serving others,ashtray,furniture,voyeurism
limits:no have , toys,bestiality,electricity,enema,findom,fisting,f irepaly,figging,piss,scat,needle,nettles,semi-public,sounding
DavyRobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 07:46 AM   #12
Viorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyRobson View Post
I want a hypno that will break me turn me into a dick hungry bitch and become a slave I want something extreme please
You may want to take some time to read a full thread before posting. The last response was 2009, the creator hasn’t been active since 2016 and the last thing was the creator of the thread saying how it was a ton of work and he regretted making it
Viorno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypnosis online, hypnoslave