Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-23-2019, 05:22 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Public Sports Fields Nudity Dare

Adapted from a custom dare for tjpublic.

You will need for this dare:
  • Public sports fields within walking distance with a baseball diamond. It should ideally have a fence near home base (maybe defining the dugouts, or between the field and bleachers).
  • A key-lockable padlock.
  • A short length of chain (less than a yard/meter long). A bike chain or a cable with loops on both ends is fine, too, anything you can't undo by hand.
  • Shoes with laces. Cleated/spiked sports shoes are preferred (noisy to walk in on pavement).

1. Leave your home wearing whatever you like. If possible, wear some kind of noisy sports shoes (cleats or golf shoes for example). The noise they make while you walk should get you good and self-conscious as you make your way there!

2. Once you arrive, find a place relatively near the baseball field (but not part of it) with something secure you can tie something to nearby. A soccer goal could great for this, so could a bike rack or something like that. The farther this spot is from the baseball diamond the riskier the dare, and the more well-lit or publicly visible this spot is, the riskier, so you get to choose your level of risk here to a degree!

3. Go to the spot you chose and take off your shoes and socks. Put the socks inside your shoes, then thread the laces of your shoes through the hole in the padlock's key (not a key ring, the key itself).

4. Now tie your shoes together to the sturdy object you chose with a square knot. (Right over left, then left over right, that makes a square knot nice and tight.) Pull the knot nice and tight.

For each item of clothing you chose to wear, aside from your shoes (including each sock), add one more half-knot to the increasingly complicated snarl of shoelaces. Pull each half-knot tight before tying the next. So, for example, if you wore, shoes, socks, pants, underwear, a t-shirt, and a jacket, that's a total of 8 half-knots in a row (2 from the initial square knot plus six more for clothing).

5. Once that's done, walk barefoot to the baseball diamond and stand on Home Plate.

6. While standing on Home Plate, take off one piece of your remaining clothing. Put it on Home Plate, then walk (or run, your choice) the bases. You must touch each base with your bare feet for the lap to count.

When you get back to home plate, standing on your previously removed clothing, remove one more piece. Walk or run the bases again.

Repeat this until you are naked, and then walk/run an extra naked lap for each item of clothing you just removed (4 extra naked laps in the above example).

[Optional Challenge] Edge at the end of each lap, standing barefoot on your pile of clothes on Home Plate.

7. Once you've completed your naked base laps, pick up your clothes and thread your chain through all the arms and legs, then padlock your clothes to the fence near Home Plate.

8. Now you're stuck, naked! The only way to get your clothes back is to streak to your shoes, then (probably with badly shaking hands) undo the horrible mess of knots you made to free your key. Once you free it, it's up to you if you want to put your shoes back on now, or just carry them to go unlock your clothes.

9. You may then get dressed and walk home, either noisily in your cleated shoes, or barefoot and silent, your choice. You may not cum until you write up a detailed, sexy report!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

This sounds awesome.
So the more clothes removed at the start, the less time one will be seen in various stages of dress. And to complete the task we still will do a naked run!
So starting of somewhat dressed may be a confidence builder but may give a better chance of being noticed.
Damn this choice is brutal, i love it!

Is there a penalty must do dare for failing to do the naked lap? Are we still required to get naked before untying the shoes?

I'm assuming that the lock and chain are to lock the clothing to the fence or bench and out of reach from the key.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 11-03-2019, 09:22 PM   #3
Damnmkw

This sounds exciting to do and I have a baseball field near my house
Snap: damnmkw

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93440

Likes: strip games, toys, wagers, chastity, contests, games of chance, clothing control, multi-player games, light humiliation, hidden public or semi, anal naked, masturbation, cum play, cam2cam, ice cube dares

Soft Limits: pee, cbt, permanent exposure

Hard Limits: AB/DL, illegal permanent, family, cross dressing, blood, scat
Damnmkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:01 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Did either of you ever do it?? If not, I dare you to before the end of the year!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 09-18-2021, 02:00 PM   #5
Damnmkw

I attempted to do it but it was ruined by cops I only got down to my undies

Likes: strip games, toys, wagers, chastity, contests, games of chance, clothing control, multi-player games, light humiliation, hidden public or semi, anal naked, masturbation, cum play, cam2cam, ice cube dares

Old 09-18-2021, 02:20 PM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Oh no! Not too serious, I hope? I mean, undies aren't illegal in most places, right? <_<

Old 09-20-2021, 11:56 PM   #7
Damnmkw

Haha it wasn’t serious I didn’t get caught or anything but I never got to fully complete the dare

Old 04-21-2022, 12:52 AM   #8
lololo72
Distinguished Member

nice dare but I think, only for dreams
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 08:28 AM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololo72 View Post
nice dare but I think, only for dreams
I'm perfectly fine with people fantasizing and fapping to my dares.

I've done things quite similar to this, though, and though it's not posted here, one person did do it, with the report in the Stories section.

Old 11-10-2023, 06:35 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice dare.

I saving this to do in the spring when it warms up again. Of if we get some unusually warm weather and I'm able to do it sooner.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:08 PM   #11
StripPokerGirl

I think I am going to attempt your dare but with a few slight modifications. I am going to bring a backpack and use that with a key lock to keep my clothes. I haven't decided if I am going to place my car keys in the bag as well and put the lock key on 2nd base or place my car keys on 2nd base and lock my backpack in the car. Either way, this will force me to run from the parking lot (like 20 feet away) and across all 4 bases totally naked to get the key.
StripPokerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 02:29 AM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripPokerGirl View Post
I think I am going to attempt your dare but with a few slight modifications. I am going to bring a backpack and use that with a key lock to keep my clothes. I haven't decided if I am going to place my car keys in the bag as well and put the lock key on 2nd base or place my car keys on 2nd base and lock my backpack in the car. Either way, this will force me to run from the parking lot (like 20 feet away) and across all 4 bases totally naked to get the key.
Did you do it yet? I look forward to your full report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, exhibitionism, public, semi-public, streaking