Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-13-2019, 04:20 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Mild-Moderate Hidden Public with Pee and Forced Masturbation

Inspired by: 23F Dare me

For this dare, you will need:
  • Clothing of your choice.
  • A pair of old underpants you don't mind losing.
  • A secluded location of your choice, as secluded as you like.
  • A full bladder.
  • A timer or cell phone with a timer app.

Start out wearing whatever you like. Seriously, anything is fine, but it should include a pair of old underpants you don't mind losing.

Now, go to a secluded outdoor location of your choice. This may be as secluded as you wish, as remote as you wish; the only stipulation is that it cannot be your own property (which is actually doing you a favor; you won't be seen by your neighbors!) For extra privacy, use a wooded area, and do not be on or near any known paths or trails.

It may be any time of day you like. Plan so that by the time you arrive, you have a full bladder.

Once you've arrived (you may walk or drive, whatever you like), set your timer for 20 minutes.

Look around carefully. Can you hear anyone? See anyone? I want you to feel nervous but safe.

Now take off all of your clothes. Everything. Shoes, socks, top and bottom, bra and panties. You can keep jewelry or glasses, but everything else you didn't come out of your mama wearing comes off, piled wherever you like.

You must be standing (barefoot) on a natural surface for the remainder of the dare. Grass, dirt, rock, sand, pine needle carpet, atop a fallen log... anything is fine as long as it wasn't made by a human.

Once you're naked, start masturbating, and start the timer. You must masturbate until the timer reaches zero. Even if you've already cum, you must keep going in earnest, pushing toward a second (or even third or fourth) orgasm.

Does this seem like too much time? Well, you can earn earn some time off by doing the following:
  • -5 minutes - Hold both hands cupped over your pussy or penis and stand straight with your feet together at balls and heels, then pee, completely emptying your bladder. Adjust your hands on the fly as needed so that the urine runs down your legs and feet to the ground.
  • -5 minutes - Lose your underpants. Throw them up a tree you know you can't climb, rip them up, throw them in a river or off a cliff, just make sure you can't ever wear them again. You don't write your name in your underwear or anything like that, do you?
  • -5 minutes - Commit to carrying your shoes and socks back home with you, going barefoot the whole way. If you chicken out on this after you deduct the time, contact me for a punishment. If you went barefoot in the first place, congratulations! You get this one for free!

If at any point you stop masturbating, whether to duck and hide from a sound, or just to take a break, that's fine, but you must pause the timer when you do, and before you restart it, add 1 minute, and come back to your spot (peed or dry).

Once the time is up, you're free to get dressed and go home! If I were you, I'd use my socks to dry my legs off before putting on my pants, then leave 'em there, but that's up to you. I'd also highly suggest going barefoot, at least for a little while, until your feet are cleanish and dry. Puddles and grass work wonders for this, and sand is even better, leaving feet sparkly clean and very soft!

And, of course, please write a nice sexy report. Include the emotions you experienced, the thoughts and fears that went through your head, and especially whether you enjoyed the watersports (if you did it), and the hidden-public aspect more than you thought you would.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-13-2019 at 04:46 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 11-15-2019, 12:13 AM   #2
Picaboo

I have not really taken many dares since very few has interested but for some reason this one did so i decided to do it and i hope this report is satisfactory.

So to start with ill list what i was wearing:
-Doc marten Boots
-Black Socks
-White/Black Leopard print VS Brief panties that are stained with period blood and ripped a little so i dont mind loosing them
-Short Black Skirt
-White button down shirt

I also bought a small purse with me to carry my new vibrator the dare didn't say if i could or couldn't use a toy and since i have a new one i thought it would be fun to bring it and I had my phone in my purse

I did this dare at midnight and once i got dressed and waited till i needed to pee i walked to a near by park (about 10 minute walk from my apartment) the park itself is a big field with a play ground some benches and a pavilion with some tables and bathrooms There are no lights around the park so its really dark and theres a couple patches of trees around the perimeter of it that makes a good place to be able to hide. Once i got to the park i walked around it to make sure no one was around and went to one of the tree areas toward the back which is near a road leading to a neighborhood but in line of sight with a kind of busy road. Once i was satisfied with the area i began to strip naked. Once naked i decided to do the 2 modifiers the first thing was to cover my pussy with my hand and pee and by now i did really need to pee so it felt nice to be able to do that and i always love peeing in public. It started to get event cold than it was before now since my legs are now soaked with my own pee. Now i needed to destroy my panties which was easy i put my fingers in one of the small holes that was already in them and just pulled them apart and than i threw them on the ground. After doing this i started to look around me a lot more since i knew i was going to be masturbating and it would be hard for me to pay attention to my surroundings. So now it was time to start masturbating i pull my phone and vibrator out of my purse and set the timer for 10 minutes i start the timer and set my phone down and start masturbating with my vibrator. As i am doing this i am trying my best to continuously watch around me and i find my self more and more just watching a car drive and just following it with my eyes until it is out of view and than look for another one to continue this process. at some point i do orgasm but honestly i lost track of time to know exactly when but it was after more than half of the time. While i was masturbating all of a sudden i heard a loud siren (my phone alarm) and it scared me and made me jump and almost fall over because of it I quickly grab my phone and shut it off and than look around to make sure no one was around and heard it since it would have definitely attracted attention. At this point i quickly put my skirt back on than put my shirt on and button it up and than i put my shoes and socks on and i picked up my torn panties that are not possible to put back on but i didn't want to leave them just on the ground so instead i hung them on the tree i was near and i plan on going back in a couple days to see if they are still on it. After all that i start to walk back to my apartment and do so kind of quickly since it is really cold out(28) once i got back i got a shower real quick and sat down to write this report

I havnt done many things from GD but out of the ones i did this is the only one i really enjoyed so thank you very much I do hope this report is satisfactory and if there is a problem with it that doesn't involve spelling and grammar than please do tell me and i can add to this and it will help with my future reports.
My Sex Map---UPDATED

Im starting to take dares Mainly looking for fun stuff focusing around public/outdoors and slight risk of being seen I will be doing most of them with my roommate woth me and watching i am kind og picky with the dares i take so sorry if i dont take yours
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Picaboo for this post:
Old 09-16-2021, 09:59 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Good job! Sorry I missed this at the time, but it sounds like you had fun!

Your write-up was fine! And you're very welcome.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced masturbation, hidden public, naked outside, pee, watersports