Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-15-2021, 06:06 PM   #346
Covanee

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, I need to experience this one day (just light spanking though, pain is not my thing)

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
God yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I dream of having a chastity belt and keyholder (or an electronically locked belt)

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, im far to conservative in public

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
This would be too challenging for me

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No. these sitations are getting difficult!

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Not without being made to

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Maybe as a non fun punishment

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes

10 Would you drive naked?
No I live in a city and my country is very conserative

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
no see above

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Without my face yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, humilation is private is a huge turn on

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
nope far too intimidating

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, i would need to be allowed to wear a lot of layers to do this

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
no!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Hmm maybe a 3 finger limit i think

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
tempting.. yes if it was not in my city and with complete strangers

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
If my face was totally concealed (aka hooded) yes

Turns out I am more prudish that I realised

Likes/fantasies: control in all its aspects, humiliation, light degradation, edging, orgasm control, small breast humiliation, gaslighting, bondage, GWA, food/diet/exercise control, bathroom control, TPE, occasional brattiness

Dislikes: Pain, anal play, toothpaste

Limits: Anything slightly public or involving other people, blood, scat, pictures.
Covanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 10:42 AM   #347
Alpha-Kink

Yes, I love bondage, and while not so much pain I do like being punished

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes as long as hard limits are agreed upon prior

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes I’ve been wanting to explore enforced chastity

While I do often wish I were born female, cross dressing just isn’t really for me

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
If I was dared to I might, not by choice though

No

I wouldn’t mind giving it a try, though my girlfriend is disgusted by it so not anytime soon I suppose

Light CBT, yes, my cock would be punished more as I can’t handle much to my balls

Yes I would love to play out some sort of abduction fantasy where I’m kept as a sex slave/toy for a week

I actually did this last week. As long as it’s not populated roads yes. I did it on country side roads

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I’ve been naked on a bike path and a football field at night before. I’m looking to keep pushing myself to be more daring

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Some already are uploaded by myself

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No I’m not really into online degradation/humiliation

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
To an extent. My girlfriend actually wants me to try Nair and to be all smooth and hairless though I prefer to not be totally smooth during shorts and tshirt weather

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes as long as I’m not guaranteed to get caught. I’ve walked down a bike path at night totally nude

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
That sounds a little too public for my current comfort zone

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I’m fairly certain that wouldn’t work for males, if I were a female I most definitely would though

I’ve had a 7” dildo in my ass before, probably nothing much bigger than that

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
If I didn’t know anyone there I might, if I knew people I wouldn’t

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes I would love to. Even more so if I’m bound and forced to suck or eat out strangers
Alpha-Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #348
lairaskander

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?#
-yes

-yes

-yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work dressing in sexy clothes?
-yes

-yes

-yes

-yes

-yes, when i get rules i have to follow

11 Would you get down to underwear in a public place?
-yes

-yes

-yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, or anything else (say what)?
-yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told?
-yes

-yeah, i guess

-yep, havent tried much yet

-yes

f/22/she/they
Likes: Clothing Control, Toilet Control, Revealing Clothes, Cum Control, Enemas, Forced "Feminization", Lines, bullying

Things im in
Kik: Slut Check
Kik: Threads to Post
Kik: Confessions

screenclaimer @greendayfangxrl

Limits means im not gonna do that: making videos, taking pictures without underwear - no u are not the exception from everyone else
lairaskander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:49 PM   #349
subboy20

yes

yes

id probably be extremely agonized in a chastity device but i definitely like the idea

no, i like the idea, but snapping to reality, id go in some other kind of place

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
hmm, no

depending on what you mean.. i would do it like in a naked hike, but i wouldnt wet my clothes in a public place

well.. yes

yes, i wish i could say my balls, but theyre still too sensitive to pain

i love the idea, but i cant dedicate much time to it lol

yes, probably in areas with low circulation

yes

no. the idea turns me on, but i find it too risky

id love it for a small and reliable group of ppl, but not for a big public, even if i like the idea

yes, i like any kind of creative humiliation. shaving is easily boring sometimes though

depending of the place, yes

interesting one but i wouldnt want to lose clothes lol

maybe? i have a penis though, it wouldnt fool anyone

of course. whatever that wouldnt hurt in a bad way or get stuck.

yes, both options seem great

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes

22 yo M
Likes: humiliation, degradation, shame/embarrassment, light exposure, armpits, feet, light blackmail

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent, long-term blackmail, public (semi too), forced shave, family and hard pain
subboy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 05:44 AM   #350
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes, I would do it again

Sure would do it again

I have done it, but now the keys are held by a local dom

I have done it a number of times and will again

I have done this. Not in a while. I have a pair that is 2 sizes too big for this. And usually been dared to wear panties, thong or something else embarassing. And would do it again if dared.

Have a number of times and would again if dared

All the time and any time!

I would choose balls as I feel it so much more

Have and am! I am a very submissive boy!

I have, but not in a while. But would be willing to again.

oh yes! hotel halls, elevators, streets, public bathrooms (not lockerrooms) are what comes to mind first. And oh yes, my nudity will continue

It has happened. But that is why I have pics as limits these days

Some of my PM dares are done on Omeagle, so yes. My keyholder is really trying to get me to switch to chaturbate, but that is a lot less random and many people can watch me at once instead of one random person.

yes. pretty much any humiliation.

absolutely. have done naked at night many times.

Yes I would play this! but I'm not sure about the no underwear as ending up naked around people is illegal where I am, so if at least panties or underwear, or I was able to immediately redress or something. location would definately be the determining factor here, but i would definately be up for it.

I have always wanted to do this! So if it was somewhere that nudity is allowed, as it is still nudity, then I would definately do it! And nudity where I live is a problem. I would also do it at a private residence, such as a Halloween party or something, assuming the person(s) hosting wouldn't be offended.

anything? well it needs to be something that fits and can be removed. I don't want to be one of the people ending up at the emergency room with a light bulb that broke in their ass, or a gerbil, or something couldn't remove! Although as I type this, I am trying to imagine the level of humiliation when something too large managed to get inserted but I simply couldn't get out and needed help. Nothing that would cause any immediate threat like glass, animal, etc. But something that got fully inserted that the ER docs would need forceps to help remove. I would be so humiliated, even mortified, but if it managed to get in, it would be able to come out too.

Being gay, I'd want to go for a gay stag party if the question is being concerned about sex. And yeah, I'd be fine with it

I would be happy to suck the cock of a stranger while blindfolded again!

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:22 AM   #351
epi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Is this still open if yes then here are my answers....
1-YES
2-YES
3-YES
4-NO
5-YES
6-YES
7-NO
8-YES
9-YES
10-I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
11-NO
12-YES
13-NO
14-YES TO BODY WRITING
15-YES (EXCLUDING NAKED)
16-YES
17-YES
18-NO
19-NO
20-NO
epi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:31 PM   #352
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Please, make it so. I did go to La Nouvelle Justine. It was a fun night of eating out of dog bowels and yes I got taken out of my high chair, tied and given a paddle in front of evrryone

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I would be willing to be tied, but would want a safe word, however some may not honor the word. Yes, I'll do it.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I have, not to much of a turn on

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I like shopping cross dressed, so yes, tell me how to dress

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. As a guy, I have gone out in a mini skirt without panties. Once on a dare, sat 5 minutes in a massage chair, the type that holds the thighs apart
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Probably not, unless in diapers. All ready wet my pants twice.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I don't think it will excite me, but yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I've been a Naked Servant for a night. Served the meal, demonstrate sex toys, not allowed to be alone, even when going to toilet. I also wiped them after toilet use. At one point, a lady went to the bathroom, I was commanded to use my tongue to clean her up, After that my tongue was always used. One lady pooped, and they decided I will clean this up. I enjoyed the night, since I had already requested that the host make sure I will be requested to clean the girls.

10 Would you drive naked?Been there and it was fun

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I can't tell you how many times I have been, including in the center of a park and in view of a highway.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No, but it may have happened

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Will you pay me?

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Doesn't turn me on

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, been on naked walks, micro skirts, even a shear stripper outfit.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I have, I had a knee leangth dress on, after the last button was popped, with the next person I handcuffed my hands behind my back. The key was on the front seat of the car.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? [B] Yes - Yes - Yes[B]

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I'll assume the sex will be in front of all

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Of course

Old 11-20-2021, 12:46 AM   #353
Neturo

yes

yes

yes

sure

sure

No

No!

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Nope

A week will do

yes

As long as I'll not get into big problem

I have done, and would do again.

I'm gathering the bravery to do this

will do

sure, better if someone sees me. But would do it when I don't now anyone in that area. Don't want a permanent social damage.

sure, better if someone sees me. But would do it when I don't now anyone in that area. Don't want a permanent social damage.

Yaaashhhh

Nope

Yap

no

Submissive, exhibitionist, loves being pampered like kids.
Would love to call you daddy. Please be kind to me.

My limits :
No face please, would love to keep my privacy
Anal, blood, pee/poop, not a masochist (not gonna hurt myself too far)

I'm not looking for any long-term serious sub-dom / slave-master relationship
Just come to getDare or Kik when I feel like it.
Neturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 12:32 AM   #354
SebC

Tied up and Spanked

Yes

Yes

Yes i already do it often at work with sexy lingerie behind my formal clothes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

Maybe

Yes

Yes for both

Yes for a full week of sexual slavery

i don't have driving license

No

Yes and a lot are already uploaded on the internet

I would love

Yes i like very much humiliation

Maybe

No

It will be fun

Yes i like very much anal play, but nothing bigger than a fist

Yes definitely

I am craving it
Old 06-06-2022, 04:58 AM   #355
lololo72
Distinguished Member

Yes, I did it several times in BDSM club.
Yes, U did it in BDSM club too. And ones I was blindfolded.
No, I don't have chastity device
No, crosdresing is not my cup of coffee. But ones I was crosdresed as a joke and some friends didn't identify me
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes
no
yes, several times with femdom
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. no, not that long

yes, I sid it several times at night and un daylight too. Twi rimes in highway, usually with clothes on front passenger seat, ones with clothes in trunk.
yes both. sometimes in FKK resort and nude beach, sometimes I go naked frim nude beach to clothed part beach to snack bar and sometimes I was naked outside at night - in park, parking lot etc.
Yes, they are there
Yes, but with some limits
why not. I had bodywriting and shawing is not problem too. Sometimes eat my load.
yes if it will ve place that I wouldn't be arestet
may be yes
yes, nive idea
yes, I like anal sex. I had there strapon, dildo, carrot, cucumber and two peeled bananas. Onne I try ice lolly
I don't have body for that, bit nice idea
yes, I did it in BDSM club..
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:13 AM   #356
shecret

yes

yes, women are welcome to let me be a tool to fulfill their fantasies

yes I will.

Have been shopping. No connection to work please

no

yes, but not anywhere.

Yes please.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Nipple play in all versions please

Yes, and longer if some of my needs are taken care of.

yes, have done it before.

Not in crowded places and nothing illegal

Not with face - I am not into social suicide

Yes, but not with face

Yes, but no illegal things and no social suicide

Yes, but no illegal things and no social suicide

Sounds fun

no

yes, SSC please. My limit is somewhere between 4 and 5 cm in girth.

no

Pussy - yes.

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:21 AM   #357
shyoldguy

Tied: Yes Wipped/Spanked: No

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? NO

YES If was passable but I'm not passable

Yes - with suspenders

No

Maybe - not drinking it thought

Hmmm probably not- I don't like pain

Sure - for the right Domme if I could get away for a week
Done this - may do it again
No - I don't want to get arrested!

Done this

Done this

No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Haha - not in my neighborhood!

No - don't like destroying clothes for a lark

YES - but not for a long time

Anything? No

No one would want me stripping!

Definitely suck a pussy, a cock - no

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:45 PM   #358
FootFetishFanatic

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. Have done.
7. Have done.
8. No
9. Yes but within my limits.
10. Yes if i drove
11. Yes
12. Maybe with face hidden
13. No.
14. Yes
15. No
16. No
17. No
18. Yes, nothing huge
19. No
20. Yes

Likes: Humiliation, Piss, Cum, Feet, Anal, Semi-Public, Hidden-Public

Dislikes: Long discomfort, Messy, Friends

Limits: Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Permanent, Full public, Pain, Face
FootFetishFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:58 PM   #359
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? yes, both.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. no

10 Would you drive naked? no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) no

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes, body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes, limits are too spicy and too big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes

thanks for the questions!
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 02:38 AM   #360
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? done it and loved it

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes it one of my fantasys

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes i would havent done it yet but i did give my keys to multiple mistresses/masters before

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? shopping yes but not to work

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. maybe as a dare

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? no

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes id be a sissy locked in chastity to be used by anyone who wants it

10 Would you drive naked? yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes iv done this at a nude beach and in my front yard

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? iv done that but no face pics

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? done that love it as a sissy

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes iv done body writing shaving all my likes and punishments most with others

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? i have gone outside dressed as a sissy and played with a buttplug right next to a road for an online mistress

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. as a dare maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? might be fun so i think yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes no glass bottles tho

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? i would dressed as a sissy

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public