Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-26-2021, 10:08 PM   #16
Just_a_subguy

I do like the idea of being made to cum over and over again until I run dry at the hands of someone else

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:38 AM   #17
Ninifia

Heart

I had a Dom that really enjoyed making me orgasm when he wanted and I have some rather fun experiences of him forcing me to cum again and again.

The first time after some light foreplay he roughly forced me on the floor, where he proceeded to strip, bind and gag me, and oh boy was I not prepared for what he had planned. I was already feeling quite vulnerable and protested just a little at the sudden turn of events when he started pleasuring me. Between a few spanks and licks of my pussy it didn't take me long to cum to be honest, then he kept going while I was still cumming. I found that really intense, and a couple of orgasms later I was squirting all over the floor.

The worst was yet to come however, he grabbed a wand and buzzed my clit on high while pumping himself inside me. My poor clit was so sore after another few orgasms and I wanted it to stop but I couldn't get away which made me wetter and despite trying I was cumming faster and faster. When my Dom was finished fucking me with his cock, he grabbed a big dildo to keep pounding me with, while still vibing my pussy. It was ecstasy and agony all at once and I was so helplessly at his mercy.

I must of made quite a display for him and when he was finally finished I was delirious, drooling, soaked and exhausted. I have no idea how many times I actually came but I was so sore for days afterwards. My Dom was kind enough to only use my mouth to let me recover for awhile.

Another time he made me masturbate myself in front of him and kept making me make myself cum again and again, that wasn't as painful but it was really humiliating and I got caned badly because I tried not to touch too hard when it starting getting sore. I was a bit of a cheeky sub in the past.
Ninifia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ninifia for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 02:46 AM   #18
SilverBlue

Information Good, in moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
How do you feel about being forced to cum over and over. To the point you are so sensitive that it hurts?
Some Master's enjoyed forcing me to orgasm over and over again. A responsible Master should know the appropriate time to stop, as the clit is very sensitive and does hurt after a while.

Being commanded to do it online to myself is physically tiring, especially if I'm using a dildo. My arms and hands get tired. There's a point when you just can't maintain the pace required to keep orgasming.

When I'm physically restrained and forced by Master, I am aroused and feel like an object being used. There's a point past the pleasure where I kinda distance myself from my physical body... As well as feeling flushed I did feel extremely sensitive down there for sometime afterwards! As much as I want to please my Master, it's not something I can take every day, or more than a few days in a week.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 09-07-2021 at 04:25 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 09-09-2021, 12:48 PM   #19
Alpha-Kink

My girlfriend once ruined my orgasm 3 times in one session, and my balls were pretty sore for a few hours. I’d love to be pushed well past the breaking point and forced to endure for as long as the dom or domme decides I should
Alpha-Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:16 PM   #20
cwmatman

That’s something I’ve been interested in for a while, but it hasn’t happened yet.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:28 AM   #21
Aster.x

I've done it before, I don't know why I just couldn't keep my hands to myself

KIK : Aster.x

Kinda new so discovering my likes so will probably try anything that isn't in my Limits

Limits- Scat, Pee, Face, Social Suicide, Anal (for now)

Any ideas for my signature would be appreciated

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS

ASK ME ANYTHING
Aster.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:34 PM   #22
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Thumbs up

Well I've done it myself many times on purpose just for fun, so... I feel quite good about it!

Sadly, nowadays, it wouldn't be possible. I have maybe a 1 in 4 chance of cumming at all on any given day, but if someone genuinely thought they could milk me dry and keep me going until I was moaning in pain and begging for mercy, I would strip and spread my legs for them without hesitation to let them try!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 04:08 AM   #23
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Post orgasm torture interests me - though very difficult to hold myself to inflict on myself. But I'm not interested in repeated orgasms as a guy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk