Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-14-2021, 05:43 PM   #1
Klickfoot

Male 25/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (diaper / sissy)

25/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (diaper / sissy)

Introduction

I'm looking for a dom to control my pleasure, give me tasks and punish me if necessary as well. I'm looking for an understanding master or mistress that will respect my time, boundaries, and limits, but push me from time to time. I am looking for someone that will be consistent with rules and make sure I follow them, I want a mistress or master that will hold me accountable and make me suffer if I do not.

About me

Currently, I'm in college (near end), living with with a flatmate in a college dorm. I have my own room and privacy. My hobbies include music, cooking, video games, sport.

I like to describe myself as bi but I have no experiences with men. I would like to explore my gay side a little more and gain some new experiences.

I am willing to send pictures. I would be willing to do some cam play after I trust you.

My Kinky Side
As a submissive, I like to have strict assignments and rules. I love risky and exciting dares and would also love to try being blackmailed in the future to make sure I follow orders and fulfill dares. I like when my master or mistress is normal and real so hopefully we can both stick to realistic things and expectations. I have no experience with BDSM or being a little/slave but am open and am willing to learn everything I can. The only ‘experience’ is through playing with myself and what I have seen online. I've discovered some of my kinks, likes and dislikes. Here's a list of everything:

Kinks/Likes

- loss of control - controlling clothing, bathroom, orgasm, everything
- age play/diaper play - I love diapers. Being forced to wear diapers instead of being allowed bathroom use is something I am very into and would love if that was enforced; something for the future or to be built up to, I also fantasize about being trained to wet the bed so I'm being forced to wear diapers at least for some part of the day.
- cross dressing - i love wearing femme attire. The feel and look is something which arouses me and makes me very happy. I would love to explore this site of me a little more.
- pet play - I very much enjoy being humiliated and degraded and I'm curious about this king
- clothing control - somebody having some control over what I wear is just arousing; I'd also like to be trained to wearing female clothing in public
- anal - knowing that someone is in control of my hole is arousing for me. I also really enjoy sissygams
- bondage - being tied up and helpless is just arousing and knowing that I'm at my mommy' mercy is such an amazing and enjoyable feeling
- semi-public tasks. Like I said above. I love risky dares with a slight chance of being caught or seen
- Denial/Chastity

Things I am willing to try

- corner time
- bodily fluids - tasting cum, piss
- Edging
- pain - I like CBT but I am not a huge fan of things like ice and toothpaste or IcyHot but willing to do it for punishments

Dislikes

- Toothpaste
- Ice
- Ruined Orgasms
- Wedgies (doesn't do anything for me)
- boring/time wasting

Limits

- social suicide
- illegal
- blood
- permanent marks
- family

I have some toys, a near full list is in my signature. I also have access to most household items and am willing to discuss getting something that master or mistress would require.

My favorite dare I've done:

You mention you live with a roommate - your self-bondage dare is to tie yourself up in a communal area you share with your roommate, when he/she is out (they must be returning later the same day).

Suggested bondage technique: Wear a blindfold (secured tightly), gag and nipple clamps, with a butt plug and panties to hold it in place. For an extra challenge, you should drink 2L water before starting. Tie your legs and wrists together in a way that you can only move by crawling. Before you start, throw a key / scissors / something to free yourself in the room so you genuinely do not know where it went. If you have multiple keys and multiple locks, this is better.

So your challenge is to find the key before your roommate comes home and/or you piss yourself.

A dare I would love to do but always chicken out:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...05#post3860805

Conclusion
If anything here interested you, please do not hesitate to message me on GetDare. If you have different kinks that is totally fine, I am willing to explore with someone. I am looking forward to meeting you

Last edited by Klickfoot; 09-14-2021 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:34 PM   #2
needafriend

I would respect your time and boundaries but that is mutual little one. I know how to take care of my little friends and help them learn if you want to talk let me know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk