Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-25-2021, 12:02 AM   #1
Submittingformiss

Male 32/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (ltr)

32/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (ltr)

Hello everyone! First let me thank anyone who is taking the time to read this. Well as stated in the title I’m a 32/m looking for his Domme to hopefully take him by the hand and guide me through this huge wonderful world of kink! I picture the perfect Domme as a woman who is strong and confident and knows what she wants. My day to day life involved a lot of stress so someone who enjoys talking and helping me shut my mind off is ideal. I crave a strict but caring Domme who can joke and laugh but also put my back in my place when needed.

Well then now some things about me. I have a very wide array of interests outside of the kink world. I’ve recently discovered a love of drawing. While I’m not amazing it really helps me when I need time to just refresh my brain. I also enjoy video games, movies (love comedies), sports, fishing, hiking, just pretty much nerding out. I’m a collector of many things which cause many strange looks lol.

To the Kink! Finally what you have all been waiting for! I have many many many kinks so it hard to list them all. I would say the main ones are cbt, anal, orgasm control and denial, pet names/name calling, spanking, rules and just giving myself to someone for their entertainment. My kinks aren’t limited to this list so if you see something not listed please feel free to message and ask as I’m always interested in trying and learning new things. I feel like my limits are pretty normal being scat/piss, family, friends, extreme public and cross dressing.

Toys!! So yes I do have a pretty decent toy collection started. I have a dildo, 3 plugs in different sizes, vibrator wand, clamps, ball gag, bit gag, silicone slapper, hand cuffs, bondage straps, rope, clothespins, cock cage, weights, flogger, crop, and the most important an app controlled plug. If this isn’t enough I’m always open to the possibility of getting more in the future.

Well now here we are at the end. I again want to thank anyone considering me and even if your not thank you for taking the time to read through my ramblings. I’m really curious if people actually read all the way to the end so if you did please put your favorite color in the subject bar. I have Kik as a means on communication but please message me on here first and we can move to Kik if we mesh. Please tell me a little about yourself along with age and time zone. I also don’t see myself as bi but if your male and have read this far then don’t hesitate to message me. I look forward to any and all replies. Also this was all typed from my phone at 1am so please excuse any typos! I’m not perfect lol.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2021, 02:20 PM   #2
needafriend

Default Pink

I live in the USA on the west coast. I too find relief from stress from talking through things. Sometimes that’s what you need you seem like a very nice young man who may just need some guidance. Life is about learning all types of skills. You have to grab the Bull by the horns sometimes (it’s just a metaphor) and hold on tight. I am 51 and needafriend. I hope to hear that this finds you that you have found what you are looking for. If you just would like to talk that’s okay too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk