Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-02-2021, 05:26 PM   #1
Klown

Male 24/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in US (☠extreme☠)

24/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in US (☠extreme☠)

Intro
Hello I live in Colorado. I am an insurance agent and work 60-70 hours a week. I have much experience although It has been over a year since my last sub due to how busy I am working along with the times I actually did have time for this everyone who responded just ended up waiting my time. I am very patient and will work with any limits or rules you have.
I work a stressful job where managers mess up but it gets blamed on the people below them and thus we are treated like dirt constantly so Dom/ Sub lifestyle is a huge balance to my life

Our relationship won't have to strictly just be Dom/ Sub as we can have pause moments and connect and get to know each other in a friendly manor.

What I expect from you
Someone who is looking to be pushed to their limit and loves extreme painful, torture,, humiliation (public/ semi public including around family or friends, etc)
You will let me have full control of you entirely

You must be at least 18 years of age
You must be Honesty
Dont waist my time
I don't mind if you're a brat but if im having a bad day please avoid being bratty
Please do not give short responses
Instead of "it feels great" or "yes sir" respond with "Yes Sir this worthless toy deserves this and looks forward to pleasing you"
Let me know if your busy and what schedule works best for you
Also adjust your time to my time to make it easier for me

My likes but you don't have to be into the same stuff
Just let me know what you would do and wouldn't do
Role play
Forced Lesbian
Long essays
Public
Stuffing
Anal
Gagging
Long nights
Full control
Piss play/ drink
Bladder control
Wax
Ice
Rice in socks
Pain
Needles
Knife play
Cosplay
Forced shaved hair
Waxing
Sleeping on floor
Getting treated like a animal
Shock collar
Remote vibrator
Degradation
Being tied up
Orgasm control
Choking
Food play
And more
If you have any interests not listed please let me know

Safe word
I go by red, yellow, green light system

Red light- you hit your limit and need a break. I will stop what we are doing and immediately check on you to insure you are okay. You can also use it to red light a task you cant do or if you are busy and can't fo anything at that moment

Yellow light- Task is getting too extreme and need to slow down, wanna try something but need to slowly go into trying it, somewhere public so light play

Green light- ready to be used and abused

Rules
1. Always call me "Sir" or "Master" unless we are talking normally outside Dom/ Sub mode
2. Never wear panties without permission. Unless they are shoved in your pussy
3. I am to have your full undivided attention If you have to leave or anything thats fine just please keep me updated and don't go ghost mode.
4. Don't talk to anyone sexually besides me
5. Fix your time schedule to mine
6. Be honest. If you are uncomfortable with a task let me know.
7. If you don't want to send pictures thats fine make sure to send long responses instead

Thats all I can think of rules for now. I have more but like I said its been a year so I'm a bit rusty. If needed ill add rules as we talk.
Thats all I can think of for now. I'll add to this post if I think of anything else

Contact
You can pm me since I'll be on all day today
Kik KlownNamedMash
Snap MashTheClown

Thank you for reading I look forward to your responses
Old 09-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #2
cupcakequeen87
Baby Member

Default Dying to be your sub

This sounds intense!

Advertisements
Kink Talk