Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-11-2021, 08:56 PM   #1
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Locked out exhibitionism

So who has ever done an exhibitionist dare that involved you been locked out of somewhere or something and you have to get a key to get back in?

I’ve always wanted to try the car one but haven’t found a good place to do it yet.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 12:37 AM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

I love the idea of that dares but never did one... I do not always have to find a place to do so - i also have to get the guts to do it^^

As i don't have a car and live in a city i'd do one where i have to lock away my clothes (in a Bag) and have to get the key for it.

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 01:17 AM   #3
NicolX

I was completely naked in a car parked on a dirt road and the keys were hidden in the woods. I had their GPS coordinates, but it was only an approximate location.

Like: tasks, semi public, outdoor, humiliated, older, dress code, controlled, interactive rape play, hucow, lovense, groping, CnC
Hard limits: scat, piss, ass to mouth, fisting, pics, much pain, wedgie, candle wax°

The Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit
My dirtycode
NicolX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:57 AM   #4
Alpha-Kink

The closest I’ve done is leaving my clothes in the trunk while driving home, so I had to stop and get out naked on the side of the road to get my clothes before I got into the city.
Alpha-Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alpha-Kink for this post:
Old 09-12-2021, 05:40 AM   #5
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolX View Post
I was completely naked in a car parked on a dirt road and the keys were hidden in the woods. I had their GPS coordinates, but it was only an approximate location.
Do tell us the rest of it. What happened then?

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM   #6
NicolX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Do tell us the rest of it. What happened then?
There was nothing in the car I could wear. So I got out of the car and went looking for the keys. The way to the place was easy, but then it took me a long time to find the keys. On the way back, I heard some noises, so I hid in the bushes. After about 20 minutes, I dared to continue on the way to the car.

Like: tasks, semi public, outdoor, humiliated, older, dress code, controlled, interactive rape play, hucow, lovense, groping, CnC
Hard limits: scat, piss, ass to mouth, fisting, pics, much pain, wedgie, candle wax°

The Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit
My dirtycode
NicolX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:37 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'll start from the begining, one member knows my ultimate lock out dare and has given me a few daytime walk naked away from clothing dares.

My favorite was to dress as commanded, then, with video chat, I took a daytime walk, performing various tasks when he wanted,including pushups, pullups, various poses with some of the outfit pieces removed. The park was really very empty with only 5 cars.

So last month, near the beach, for a requested dare, I went one step further, Leave the key near the out house. Then walk across the field, take the bicycle chain and lock my clothing, including panties and sandles, to the fence. My goal is to get out of my clothing, walk naked to the other side of the field, my guess 400+ feet. This field had a few lights. Now retrieve the key, use the out house, with door unlocked, for at least 3 minutes. Then walk back across the field, unlock the clothing and get dressed.
This section at night is not normally walked, but close enough to view from the parking lot which is used, but generally the people walk away from the field. except to use the out house. This means they may also be walking towards the car. And yes I heard a car pull into the lot while in the out house.
There is no way to gain any cover while crossing the field.
This dare is simply one step closer to the goal and I don't think I would have thought of this one.

Last edited by rhl; 09-12-2021 at 11:46 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:49 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

The only car dare I did was to find a place to pull over, stand behind the open trunk, get undressed, clothing went into trunk.

I now had to find a place to get dressed before reaching home.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:53 PM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

Don't ask how, but duplicated post
Old 09-13-2021, 01:28 PM   #10
danny_zero_00

I think this fits:
In a city I lived before, I found a hotel that was 5 or 6 stories tall. On the top floor, there was a stairway that led up to the roof. The actual roof access door was locked but the stairwell was a perfect place to stash my clothes!
I hid them there and walked up and down the hallways several times.

Eventually building the courage to ride the elevator all the way down to the ground floor while my clothes (and car keys) were so far away.

I peeked out and could see into the lobby but there was nobody there so I walked as slowly as I could force myself to the stairs. I went up a floor and walked all the way across to the stairs at the opposite end of the hotel. I did that again but on the next floor, there were several maid's carts. As I got close, I heard voices and then three of them came into view. I walked right past them and I'm sure my face was red with embarrassment but I forced a smile. They stared in surprise but didn't say anything until I was turning into the stairs. One said "Get a job" for some reason. I rushed up and got dressed and quickly left before they could call the police haha.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:11 PM   #11
smbuddy42
getDare Sweetheart

I did a dare several times, where I fully crossdressed at night. Then I locked away my apartment keys using a keyholding service with random time (from 10 minutes to 6 hours.).

After that I went outside and closed the door. Now I could wait for the keyholding service to give me my keys back or I could walk across the block to my car, where I hid a second key to my apartment, to retreive that. Always was a rush.

kik: smbuddy42

Likes: Crossdressing, doing dares, Blowjobs, Dildos, hidden public, Edging, sometimes anal, exposure

Soft Limit: Consensual Blackmail, Cum play, medium-hard pain, soft pain

dislikes/limits: pee, scat, blood, illegal, obvious things in public, family and friends, long-term chastity, social suicide, ID, shaving
smbuddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:17 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

In the summer time, I do this all the time. During the day, I will put the house key where I want to take a late night walk to. Then later that night, I get naked and lock the door and shut it behind my naked ass.

In hotels, I always get 2 key cards, and now also the digital one on the phone when available. After looking for cameras in the halls, stairs and elevators to determine if I will have any fun or not, I then pick a spot to leave one of the keys, go back to the room and when it's time, I walk out of the room naked and listen to that loud click of a hotel room door locking shut. With 2 keys and a digital one, I have gotten more adventurous, especially in bigger hotels, I will leave one key where I want to get it but it's challenging for some reason. But then I take the second key, sort of a safety, and I put it in a very daring spot, usually lobby level, like right near the elevator bank or something. It would vary as I have to be able to get to it without walking by the lobby desk, but one such place had a table with a drawer near the elevators, but I couldn't there without being seen by the front desk if going from the stairs to the table, the only option would be to take the elevator down and back up, something I tend to avoid. I also have taken old key cards and mixed them with one of the new ones and then would go and stash them all. I wouldn't know which is the good one. This works great when the stairs are not near the elevators and I can stash near the elevator as just described as I did. I did this at one hotel like described that I've stayed at many times, so I'd sometimes have enough to stash one on every floor, sometimes it was just a few floors. But always one was on the lobby floor when I did this there. I never got luck when I did all floors and got it first on my floor. Then I would go up and get all floors above me and come back and try them. Then go down to the second floor and come back and try them. When you aren't taking the elevator, it does take a while as you have to walk from the stairs at the end of the hall to the elevator are to get the hidden key and then back and up/down a floor, and of course you have to up/down all those floors back to your room too. Only then would I go to the lobby to get the last key which I had to do once.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 01:09 PM   #13
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

"For more details, see my published works."
- Gilderoy Lockehart

Yes. I have done lots of variations of the Lockout. My car, my house, my office... my favorite is still the Five Locks, which is a serial "lock out" added in with a humiliation/exposure.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:10 PM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
"For more details, see my published works."
- Gilderoy Lockehart

Yes. I have done lots of variations of the Lockout. My car, my house, my office... my favorite is still the Five Locks, which is a serial "lock out" added in with a humiliation/exposure.
Curious, where is this published? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. Well anything relevant.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:27 PM   #15
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Curious, where is this published? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. Well anything relevant.
Most of my misadventures are posted here on gD. Some are are other dare sites. I will see if I can pull a search up to find my postings…

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk