Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-10-2021, 01:59 AM   #16
Red!

1. Would you ever have a threesome and if so what genders would you prefer?
2. What's the last book you read? Was it any good?
3. Have you ever given or gotten a wedgie?
4. How fast can you run 100m? How fast can you run a mile?
5. What was the last Halloween costume you wore?
Red! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 11:35 AM   #17
SummersFall

What is the most revealing thing you've worn for a night out? Probably that outfit I mentioned above lol. I am going to an ABC party tomorrow night so that will most definitely be it. Any suggestions?

Do you ever take all clothes off when having sex in public? I have, but for outdoors I prefer a skirt or dress...much easier
SummersFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:42 AM   #18
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Have you ever been caught fully naked during sex?

Did you have to stop?

Is there anywhere you haven't had sex but would like to?

If so, where?

Are you able to keep heels on for a full night?

If no, do you switch shoes or go barefoot?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #19
SummersFall

1. What is your favorite dessert?Anything chocolate! But if I had to pick one specific dessert. I had a chocolate molten lava cake from this restaurant in NYC when I was on a class trip, it was nearly orgasmic. I don't remember the name of it unfortunately but would do nearly anything to go back
2. What is your favorite quote or poem?My Mom always told me "Shoot for the stars, even if you fall short you'll be over the moon". It has always comforted me and I want to get a tattoo of that
3. Where do you hope to be in a year? That's a tough question, I'm so used to just worrying about where I'll be in a month, let alone a year. If I had to say something, I'd say still at my college, but living either at a Sorority house or on my own, just loving life
4. How many miles a day do you jog? That really depends on a lot of things, the weather, how much time I have, and my mental state. if I'm stressed or upset I run further, sometimes more than I realize. But on average I'd say 5 miles
5. What level do you hope to discover about yourself? I'm sorry I don't understand the question? I'd love to answer it if you can explain a bit more?
6. Will you do dares on campus? I mean I can't do dares anywhere else right? But I think you mean in public, if its hidden or just risky yea I'd do it
7. Would you have affair with a Professor? Is he married? If so, then no absolutely not. If he's single and cute? Sure
8. Do you see becoming friends with benefits? I want to explore my sexuality more, both online and in person and I don't want to date right now, so yea I'm definitely interested in a friend with benefits situation
9. Do you hope to learn to follow rules from a Dom? I'm honestly not sure. I've had the opportunity to chat with a few people and play with a couple. While I was more submissive with my ex, Im finding that I enjoy giving each other dares (equally if that makes sense?) or me giving them dares but I'm still learning a lot so I can't give you a full and definitive answer yet
10. How important is being straight honest with you?I'm a little confused by the question, but straight? Doesn't matter, live your life and I think I'm a little bi myself but honest? Very important. I will give someone the benefit of the doubt and trust someone until they lie to me, then there's no coming back.
11. What is your opinion on a fake person? As above, I consider someone who is fake as a form of lying, so I'll trust someone until they show me I can't then I don't want anything to do with them

Thanks for the questions!
The following user says Thank You to SummersFall for this post:
Old 09-11-2021, 09:05 AM   #20
SummersFall

1. Would you ever have a threesome and if so what genders would you prefer? I'd love love love a threesome. And can I have it in many ways? a boy and a girl, then 2 boys, then 2 girls?
2. What's the last book you read? Was it any good? I was gifted a kindle and kindle unlimited for my birthday, I just fined It Ends with Us. It hit too close to home a few times but overall a really good and enjoyable read
3. Have you ever given or gotten a wedgie? Not on purpose. Sometimes when working out I get one from my underwear but don't look for it, if that makes sense
4. How fast can you run 100m? How fast can you run a mile? Good question...never really timed the 100m but now I'm curious. The mile, I don't go for speed, more for enjoyment but I usually jog about 5 miles a day on average. and I'm usually gone about 45-50 min, so just jogging about 10 min a mile? Probably faster if I tried
5. What was the last Halloween costume you wore?Its been a few years since I wore one, as last year was the pandemic and the year before I couldn't...probably a cat when I was in 9th grade. Nothing sexy just cute
Old 09-11-2021, 09:08 AM   #21
SummersFall

Have you ever been caught fully naked during sex? Never, I don't think ive been caught during sex yet and definitely not fully naked haha

Did you have to stop?

Is there anywhere you haven't had sex but would like to? Too many to list! But top 3 right now are like on a boat ( nice boat), at the beach, and on top of a sky scraper overlooking a city

If so, where?

Are you able to keep heels on for a full night? I can wear heels all night, but to answer your next part, if I could not for some reason I'd go barefoot as my bag isn't big enough for another pair of shoes

If no, do you switch shoes or go barefoot?
Old 09-11-2021, 10:05 AM   #22
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating?
2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced?
3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)?
4. What high would you dive into the water from?
5. What is your favourite shower temperature?
6. Can you endure a cold shower?
7. How many pushups can you do?
8. How many situps can you do?
9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, …
10. Where would you like to travel?
11. Motorbike or car?
12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram?
13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they?
14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on?
15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both?
16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both?
17. What is your preferred weather?
18. Do you prefer tablets or injections?
19. Were you already operated? What was operated?
20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot?
21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long?
22. Do you … being tickled?
a. love
b. like
c. hate
23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale fom 1 to 10?
a. lovely
b. crazy
c. friendly
d. (over)ambicious
e. happy
f. horrible
g. helpful
h. humorous
i. honestly
j. ice-cold calculating
k. ….
24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on?
25. What was the skimpiest you ever worn when you were shopping?

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:34 AM   #23
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

How many panties do you own?

What is the majority style you have?

Please describe the pair that is the sexiest?

Do you shave your pussy and if so how often?

How often do you not wear panties?
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 11:31 AM   #24
SeriousAutmn

1. How old were you when you..
A) lost your virginity?
B) gave your first blowjob?
C) were licked for the first time?
D) masturbated for the first time?
E) had your first orgasm?

2. OK firstly a task, then the question: pinch both nipples for 10 seconds, make it sting. Did you like it?
3. Have you ever played a "dirty" version of truth or dare or spin the bottle with friends? If yes, what tasks did you get and what yasks did you give to other players?
4. What's your dirtycode.io (go to the page www.dirtycode.io, make your checks and post the link as reply)
5. Do you have kik? If yes, what's your kik, if no, why not?
6. Trump or Biden?
7. Do you speak a second (third etc.)language?
8. Where would you like to travel if money wasn't a problem?
9. Have you ever been let down?
10. Have you ever been a witness in a lawsuit?
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 05:14 PM   #25
Red!

Thanks for some interesting replies!

1. What about It Ends with Us hit so close to home?
2. I just read the plot synopsis. What do you think about guys with a "no dating" rule?
3. What's the meanest thing you did this year?
4. What's the kindest thing you did this year?
5. Can you play any musical instruments?
6. What's something sexual you've tried but wouldn't do again?
7. I guess you might be biased given circumstances but do you prefer cats or dogs?
8. If money was no object, what sex toy would you buy?
9. Do you believe any conspiracy theories?
10. What's your favourite body part and why?
Red! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk