Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-01-2021, 06:50 AM   #1
fromgirltowoman

Default 28F Everything is allowed to ask

I'll start this experience by answering any questions (except name or specific details that reveal my identity). I've had a very interesting life, with a lot of humiliation and bulling in my childhood and adolecence. I'll give more details below but, for now, it's enough for you to start digging in all my personal and private details.

More info about me: I'm 28yo, female. I come from a very (and believe me very!) religious family; and not a very normal one too. I went through many cruel and stupid punishments (mostly imposed by my mother), and a lot of bullying in the school. Now I'm independent and currently living alone. I'm writting a column (published once a week) about feminism and female oppression in a online paper. It's very thrilling and I love being read by many people. I want to start writting a blog here about my life, and how humiliating all have been for me. In a way, I want some feedback and I'll attempt to put some material in my column (Thoughts??)

Also, any suggestion will be gladdly appreciated and maybe rewarded :P
fromgirltowoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:30 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

What I would like to know was there a single event in your life that changed you in a drastic way, either for the better, or for the worse?

I was once in a very abusive relationship with a woman, and up until that point in my life, I was very shy, reserved and timid, always keeping my thoughts and opinions to myself. I won't get into the reason I stayed, but I was in the relationship for 5 years, and to survive I had to get much more aggressive, forceful, and confident, something that was totally against my true nature.

In the end, that 5 years changed me forever, and now that I look back, I am glad (even thankful) for it, because I feel I am now a much better person because of it.

Did something similar ever happen to you?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:48 AM   #3
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
What I would like to know was there a single event in your life that changed you in a drastic way, either for the better, or for the worse?

I was once in a very abusive relationship with a woman, and up until that point in my life, I was very shy, reserved and timid, always keeping my thoughts and opinions to myself. I won't get into the reason I stayed, but I was in the relationship for 5 years, and to survive I had to get much more aggressive, forceful, and confident, something that was totally against my true nature.

In the end, that 5 years changed me forever, and now that I look back, I am glad (even thankful) for it, because I feel I am now a much better person because of it.

Did something similar ever happen to you?
I think that moving out from my house changed me for the better. I feel free for the very first time of my life.
The school changed me for worst but you can't say it was a single moment. All the bullying made me very unconfortable with my body and very insecure.

What you told about your relationship, it's kind of true for me. I bear humiliation and unconfortable situations better than other people, but I feel that without all the sh*t (sorry for language) that happened to me, I would have been a much more healthy person

Dislikes: Social Suicide, Pics, Anything involving friends, family or strangers (unless I propose it), illegal, permanent

PM Dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94159

I don't think myself as a sub but I'm quite submissive. I like being told what to do and being controlled
Old 09-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

If you were enduing abuse on a regular basis, it is very easy to understand why leaving home was such a positive factor in your life. You mentioned that you suffer many cruel and stupid punishments at the hands of your mother, can you give an idea of how cruel she was? And maybe list her top 3 cruelest punishments?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:21 PM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Are the PM dares in your list in any way influenced by the restrictions imposed in your parents' home?

At what age did you start masturbating, and how did you discover it? Were you ever caught by someone in your parents' household?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 12:54 AM   #6
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
I don't think myself as a sub but I'm quite submissive. I like being told what to do and being controlled
With a sub just being someone that enjoys to submit ... how come that you don't see yourself as one?
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 01:08 AM   #7
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Do you lways pee when you feel the need

2. Do you always sit on the toilet

3. Do you hiss or gush

4. Have you gone into a public toilet and found the seat up
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #8
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
If you were enduing abuse on a regular basis, it is very easy to understand why leaving home was such a positive factor in your life. You mentioned that you suffer many cruel and stupid punishments at the hands of your mother, can you give an idea of how cruel she was? And maybe list her top 3 cruelest punishments?
If I have to choose 3:

- Being locked in my room for almost 12 hs
- My bedroom door was taken off for a year or so
- Not beeing allowed to shave for two months

Dislikes: Social Suicide, Pics, Anything involving friends, family or strangers (unless I propose it), illegal, permanent

The following user says Thank You to fromgirltowoman for this post:
Old 09-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #9
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Are the PM dares in your list in any way influenced by the restrictions imposed in your parents' home?

At what age did you start masturbating, and how did you discover it? Were you ever caught by someone in your parents' household?
Not really. Just some humiliating task that I came off when I was writting it.

Around 14yo. My classmate were taking about it and I tried it. Yes, my mother caught me twice.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:18 AM   #10
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
With a sub just being someone that enjoys to submit ... how come that you don't see yourself as one?
I don't feel that I can be available that much. I usually have a lot to do and my kinky life won't interfear with it.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:21 AM   #11
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
1. Do you lways pee when you feel the need

2. Do you always sit on the toilet

3. Do you hiss or gush

4. Have you gone into a public toilet and found the seat up
1. Sometime I wait until I finish a task to go to the bathroom.

2. Yes

3. Gush mostly

4. Yes, a couple of times.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:35 AM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromgirltowoman View Post

Around 14yo. My classmate were taking about it and I tried it. Yes, my mother caught me twice.
How did your mother react? Were you punished for it? If so, how?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:43 AM   #13
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
How did your mother react? Were you punished for it? If so, how?
Badly. She took my bedroom door away for a long time and bathroom lock was not allowed

Old 09-07-2021, 10:15 AM   #14
axmurderer14

1. Tell us about your first time having sex. Who was the guy, how old were the 2 of you, how did you meet him, where did it happen?
2. Did your omther impose any kind of clothing control for you inside your house?
3. Were you ever punished naked?
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #15
fromgirltowoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmurderer14 View Post
1. Tell us about your first time having sex. Who was the guy, how old were the 2 of you, how did you meet him, where did it happen?
2. Did your omther impose any kind of clothing control for you inside your house?
3. Were you ever punished naked?
1. My first sex was with a friend in college. We were taking about hot stuffs and drinking some vodka in her bedroom, and one thing took to another and it was one of the best.

2. Just the normal shitty stuff like no short skirt or cleveage.

3. Not completely naked, sometimes in my panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk