Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-27-2021, 03:59 PM   #1
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Default Grindr meet

I'm bi, and one night in work I was feeling horny and brave. I fired up Grindr and waited fort he chats to come in. A guy who was closed popped up and wanted to watch me strip. Fuck it...I was horny and my break was coming up!

I turned up at his house and he let me in. We went into his living room and he sat on the sofa while I stood in front of him. I undressed slowly trying my best to tease, piece by piece until I was in my boxer shorts. Then I slid them down letting my hard cock pop out. I let them drop to the floor and stood out of them. There I was, naked and exposed to a fully dressed stranger whose name I didn't even know.

I started to touch myself while he watched. I thought I'd tease him with a view of my ass so I turned round, leant forward and spread my cheeks to tease him with a view of my hole.

I hear a sudden noise behind me and felt hands grab my hips and pull me close and his tongue go straight for my hole. Fuck, we hadn't agreed any of this! but he had a strong grip on my and was pushing his face into my ass hard....and it did feel good.

I leant further forward and put on foot up on the sofa to steady myself. He pulled his face away from me and forced his fingers into me before I even realised what was going on. He was fingering my hole really hard and fast. I could feel him getting harder and adding more fingers, he was really aggressive when he was pushing his fingers into me, like he was trying to force his fist into me. He was pulling my hips in closer with his other hand. None of this had been agreed on and was quite violent....I felt bad but so good at the same time!

After a while I begged him to stop, I couldn't take a fist no matter how hard he was trying! He stopped and sat back on the sofa. I could see how much he'd enjoyed what he'd been doing to me because his cock was hard in his trousers. I couldn't help myself, and I got on my knees between his legs, sliding his trousers down and letting his hard cock pop out into my face. I licked up his shaft from the base then took it into my mouth. No sooner was it in my mouth then I felt two hands on the back of my head and he pushed my head down hard onto his cock.

I've got a gag reflex and I can't deep throat, but I didn't have any option! His cock was right to the back of my throat and I was chocking and gagging on it. He'd let me up for air but then keep pushing my down really hard and there was nothing I could do about it. After doing that for a few minutes he gave my head a really hard push down, the tip of his cock going deeper than ever to the back of my throat and I felt him cumming straight down me. He didn't ask me if he could cum in my mouth, he didn't ask if I spit or swallow, I had no option, his cum was being injected straight to the back of my throat. He held me there until he'd finished cumming and then let go of my head.

He put his cock back into his trousers and sat back in his sofa and I flopped backwards onto the floor still naked. I felt so exposed, used and abused. None of this had been agreed, or even spoke about, and I'd had no say in the matter....and it had turned me on so much!

I asked if he wanted to watch me cum and he said yes, so I lay down on the floor. It felt so exciting having this fully dressed guy who'd just used me watching me naked on the floor stroking. It didn't take me long to cum and a sprayed all over my stomach. I scooped the cum up with one hand and put it in my mouth swallowing my second load in just a few minutes.

After I'd finished I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I thanked him and got back into my car and drove back to work where nobody knew how much of a slut I'd just been.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BLiverpool for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 01:00 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Now that is a Scouse welcome for you!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:13 AM   #3
lilken0500

very nice. making me strain a lot in my chastity, imagining someone using me
like that. thank you.
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote