Old 08-08-2021, 02:42 PM   #1
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Key Good Boy Treat

I slowly let my fingers come apart from where they rest over my eyes hiding me away. If I can't see the lips forming the patronising words, then the embarrassment can't find me. That's what I hope anyway, the burning feeling in my cheeks tells me that once again you managed to pierce the wall my fingers built. It's not fair, but at least you're finished changing me now. Now it's play time?

You somehow sense my wriggling coming before it happens, and rest your hand on my freshly taped diaper, holding me in place on your changing table. "Hold up little boy, your mummy said you could have a good boy treat tonight!" A good boy treat? I wasn't expecting one of those, not after this afternoon. I giggle a little, no wonder you were so surprised by my burny red bottom when you untaped me. Good boys don't have burny red bums! A good boy treat before bedtime works for me though, it's about time! When was the last time? I sulk internally - far too long - but I know you'll spot a pout so I keep that to myself. Finally! Good boy treat!

"A good boy treat?" I sound a little more incredulous than I'd like, you're hard to keep secrets from. I feel silly as soon as the thought crosses my mind, my red bum makes keeping that particular secret impossible. Mummy always tells you when I've been fussy anyway, which isn't fair either.

"Oh I was as surprised as you, sweetie" you smile, patting my bum under the thick padding. "But we have to do as mummy says, don't we?"

"Yes miss!" I reply.. a little more enthusiastically than I'd like. Did mummy tell you how long I'd been locked or was that still a secret? "But Miss" Hmmph. That came out too whiny.

"Little boy?" Your hand is back at the front of my diaper, you're leaning over me. You know how to make me feel tiny.

"You just put my diaper over the thingy"

"Of course I put your diaper on first! Mummy doesn't let you have good boy treats without being safely padded up does she?" Ugh. You know she doesn't. I know she doesn't. I hate that rule. It's silly and it's not fair. "Does she?" You prompt, tapping the front of my diaper expectantly.

"No miss, but it isn't just that..." You squeeze the crotch of my diaper, your hand finding the cruel plastic encasing my most sensitive place. I can't help but squirm at the nothing I feel, at the memory of mummy touching me there without all the padding. It feels so long ago. It's not fair.

"You're right sweetie, mummy wouldn't want you having big boy play time in a dry diaper would she?" Ugh. That's not what I mean either. But.. you are right, and I'll never tell you or mummy this but it does feel lots better that way. There's something about the way the sogginess amplifies the pleasure of the wand. Fine, we can do that first!

"No miss!"

I sit on the floor of your nursery finishing my colouring, making sure to keep my crayons inside the thick lines of the puppy colouring page you chose for me. I smile to myself at the absurdity of my blue and red Dalmatians, but you and mummy always like my colouring! Colouring is my favourite way to be a good boy. I'm making sure to be a good boy, both my bottles of juice are empty beside me and my diaper is just as soggy as I know it should be. I'm all ready for my good boy treat.

As I hear your footsteps on the stairs I put my paci into my mouth, good boys have their paci in while they're colouring. I put the crayons nicely back into their box and sit waiting for you. The picture of obedience, the picture of a good little boy. "Aww look at your Dalmatians!!" I smile as you lift me onto my feet, your hands squeezing the back side of my diaper, the way you and mummy always do to check if I'm wet. "I like the colours little boy!!" My smile bursts into a little laugh behind my paci, I'm glad you like them!

"Now it's getting late little boy, I think we'd better have your good boy treat and then get you cuddled up for the night." You haven't covered the skylight in the nursery up yet, and it's not dark at all outside yet. It isn't fair having to go to bed so early.

"Yes please miss!" I squeak into my paci.

You take my hand and lift me back onto the changing table. I lie back and my hands extend from my paci so my fingers once again cover my eyes. The humiliation of a good boy treat is unbearable, I can't look at you when you have that wand over my potty parts. Or when mummy does it. It's not fair. It's too embarrassing.

"There's a good boy! Now let's not fuss, you lie nicely for your good boy treat" I feel myself straining against the plastic confinement as you turn for the magic wand on the shelf behind you. It feels much better to see you picking that up than the horrid paddle right beside it. That's for fussy little boys, I'm a good boy ready for a good boy treat. Mummy always said I'd get used to being locked in a tiny plastic cage after a few days and my potty parts would stop being naughty. She said my naughty thoughts can't magic away the cage, but seeing you with the wand makes it impossible not to think about how you and mummy can. The cage squeezes and bites as my mind wanders, mummy always says little boys aren't meant to have the thoughts that make it do that. But your magic wand - finally!

You turn around and rest the wand on my diaper. I squirm with anticipation, the cage squeezing furiously inside my crinkling diaper. You turn the wand on, vibrations crawl across the front and I squeeze my eyes closed behind my hands. I can't get any harder in the cage, it's more than the usual desperate aching, it's excruciating to feel the wand cross the plastic of the cage through the padding. I can't help but moan into my paci as you change through the settings. This isn't right, not for my good boy treat.

I curl my fingers and grip my paci, removing it. "Missss" I whine helpessly, the wand continuing to tease me mercilessly. You turn the wand off and I sink into the changing table, relaxing. "You - you didn't take the cage off yet miss. Please may it come off?"

"I can't do that little boy" But. But.

"But my good boy treat miss"

"Your good boy treat is me using this magic wand" - you lift it off my diaper into the air "on your soggy little boy potty parts" You move the switched off wand back to my diaper as I move my fingers back over my eyes, my paci curled around one of my fingers.

"But not with thisss on" I drag the word out, as I sit up and put my hands onto my diaper, over the throbbing cage, pushing your wand aside. "It isn't fair!" I slap my hands against the edges of the changing table and realise I'm almost shouting the words. But it isn't fair.

"Aww sweetie, would you like me to tell your mummy that she forgot to give me the key to unlock your potty parts?" I smile and sit myself further up, supported by my hands on the sides of the table.

"Yes please miss!"

The mock sweetness has slipped from your face, a darker and sterner look has replaced it. You look more like you did last time you were holding the paddle and I don't like it. "Remind me little boy, where is your mummy?"

"She's at that new restaurant with her friends. I wanted to go as well but she wouldn't let me and it isn't fair!"

"That's right. Mummy left you with me because you're just a little boy and mummy wanted a night out with her grown up friends." You've brought your hands onto my diaper and your face close to me as you speak, I sink back onto my elbows and I'm almost lying back down when you finish. Lying in a soggy diaper on the baby changing table. It still isn't fair. I want to be with the grown ups. "Your mummy told me to only phone her if there's an emergency. Is it an emergency if your naughty little potty parts have to stay locked in their baby cage in your baby diaper?" This is so unfair, how is that a good boy treat?

"No miss" I reply, resigned. I cringe a little at the thought of disturbing mummy's meal out.

"So shall we stop fussing and have our good boy treat the way mummy thinks you deserve it?"

"Yes miss" I lie back down properly, my hands covering my eyes again. Ready to get it over with. "I'll be a good boy miss"

"I'm glad to hear that little boy. Would you rather we keep having a treat like mummy wanted or do we need to use the nasty paddle?"

"Wand please miss. Please, I'll be a good boy miss."

"Good. Paci back in please little one"

I still have the paci curled around my finger, the last remaining sign of a defeated defiance. I place it back into my mouth, and try to relax as I lean back into the changing table. You catch my fingers as they instinctively return to cover my eyes, to hide me away. "We'll have less of your fussing this time little boy" You pin my hands behind me, to the corners of the table. I squirm helplessly as you slip the restraints around my hands, tightening them around my wrists and trapping me until you decide otherwise. "Can you keep your paci in like a good boy now?" I nod. "Good, otherwise we'll use the gag again." Hmmph. I hate the gag. I resolve to keeping the paci exactly where it is until you remove it.

You slip my ankles into the restraints on the changing table, fully restricting my movement. No more fussing. Ugh. "Now little boy, are you ready for your good boy treat?" I nod, I throb in my cage, my hands flail uselessly against their restraints as you rest the wand back against my diaper. I feel the wand before I hear it, agonising against my potty parts, screaming for a release I now know isn't coming. I close my eyes tight, wishing my hands could hide me away again. The restraints remind me that they can't. The vibrations from the wand drive me crazy, I wish you'd magic the meanie cage away. The smirk on your face as I squint my eyes open reminds me that you won't. You wouldn't even if you could. Mummy wouldn't want that.

"There. Isn't it easier to be a good little boy?"

———
Note that this is posted elsewhere, it is my original content.

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, babysitter, chastity, diaper, mdlb