Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-25-2021, 10:16 AM   #1
thwone184

Default Adventure in the woods

Last night I was walking home from a friend's house at 2am in the morning when I needed to take piss. On my walk home I pass by a small woods so I thought I could pop in there and go, so that is what I did I walked into the woods just far enough to be out off view then I open the zip on my trousers and slip out my 3 inch soft cock and start to piss. As I am pissing I realise the warm night air feels good on my cock and I notice I start to feel a little horny. After I finish I shake cock a couple of times and it feels good so and I start to slowly stroke my cock now my minds tells me I should put it away and continue my walk home but my cock tells me it would be good to continue to stroke my cock, so I keep stroking and am soon fully erect with my six inch cock sticking straight out in front of me. Knowing I am getting hornier I feel that I am a little close to the entrance of the woods so I start to walk deeper into the woods along the main path in the woods. As expected the woods are totally empty and it is a warm summers night and I have reached about the middle of the wood so I am getting a little warm so I stop on the turning off the main path and onto a smaller path, At this point I am stood with my six inch cock out wanking it slowly but I feel my enjoyment is restricted by the fly of my jeans and boxers, so being as horny as I am I look around to check I am alone then I open my belt and unbutton my jeans and let them drop to my ankles and then also push my boxers down to my ankles so my cock ass and legs are fully exposed. Now this feels so good standing there wanking with my pants down and the warm night are gently blowing over my bottom half. I want more before I realise it I am taking off my t-shirt and dropping it on the ground in front of me. By this point my rational brain has switched and I am in a horny daze and I need to push myself further I want to go on another walk but I can with my pants down at my ankles, and as pulling them up is not an option again before my brain catches up I am slipping off my shoes and socks making it easy for me to slip my feet out of my jeans and boxers. At this point I am wanking my hard cock faster and edging myself enjoying the feeling of being outside totally naked and horny at this point all I can think about is pushing this as far as I dare, so I just start walking away from my pile of clothes bearing in mind my house key, phone and wallet are in the pockets of my jeans but at this point it's my hard horny cock that is in control of my actions. As I walk with me hard cock in my hands I get back to the main path I stop for a moment to take in the fact I am still totally naked wanking my hard cock and my clothes are far behind me. I know that I need to go further so I head down the main path towards the back entrance to the wood wanking my hard cock the whole time the path turned into little walkways between the trees so I am losing my bearings slightly but I am still walking further away from my clothes. My cock still wants more its hard and throbbing by now begging to cum so as I reach the back entrance a crazy idea comes into my head, leave the woods and stand on the path outside the woods facing the houses so that is what I do. I walk into the middle of the path position myself under the street light, lay down on the ground closing my eyes and I wank my cock furiously until I shoot rope after rope of hot cum all over my body. As I start to come down from my horny daze I realise that I am laying naked in the middle of a public path under a street light covered in my hot cum where anyone could see me. I jump up quickly and head back to the cover of the wood but then I think where did I leave my clothes and what if someone has taken them I would be stranded naked and covered in my own cum I am so nervous now as after I cum I lose all my exhibitionist side and just want to get dress and get home. I walk through the wood it takes a long while weaving in and out of the trees but eventually find where I have left my clothes and they are still there so I quickly get dressed and head home promising I will never do anything so risky again, but I know deep down I will but that would be another story lol.

Please feel free to comment or message me.
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to thwone184 for this post:
Old 07-28-2021, 07:23 AM   #2
redtiger

Paragraphs are your friends. Please use them.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to redtiger for this post:
Old 08-02-2021, 10:42 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job being daring! And great description!

But yes, please, go through and hit enter a few times for us.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk