Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 04-18-2021, 11:44 AM   #1
daintyryana116

Default Best bluetooth vibrators?

I am planning on getting a bluetooth vibrator in the very near future to sort of spice things up about for my online play here. I just don't know what one to get. I've been looking at lovense, and am leaning towards it, but is there a major difference between lush 1, 2, and 3? The lush 1 is so much cheaper, and more in the price range that I want to stick in, but how does it compare to 2 and 3? Are there any other bluetooth vibrators you would recommend?

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:09 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

the differences between the Lush 1, 2, and 3 are all about technology. The newer the product, the longer the battery life, stronger the vibration, and better antenna. If you're dabbling, playing in front of the computer or with your phone in your hand, go "cheap" with the L1. If you want to be able to hand your phone off and walk across the mall, being forced to your knees unexpectedly by a sudden burst, get the L3....

I would stay away from the cheap "knock off" devices. This is one area in which the old adage, "You get what you pay for," holds very VERY true.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:28 AM   #3
daintyryana116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
the differences between the Lush 1, 2, and 3 are all about technology. The newer the product, the longer the battery life, stronger the vibration, and better antenna. If you're dabbling, playing in front of the computer or with your phone in your hand, go "cheap" with the L1. If you want to be able to hand your phone off and walk across the mall, being forced to your knees unexpectedly by a sudden burst, get the L3....

I would stay away from the cheap "knock off" devices. This is one area in which the old adage, "You get what you pay for," holds very VERY true.
Thank you so much!

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:45 AM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Yeah as scrap said the main difference is batterie life, how loud they are and how stable the connection is, and that for 1 and 2 the antenna is lose while lush 3 is more "clip" shaped with the antenna being hard.

Biggest downside of the lush is if you need a lot clit stimulation , they don't really do that unless you take them out and hold them in your hand against the clit.
The main stimulation is inside the pussy with the lush. So keep in mind if you need clit stimulation the lush is a lot better for teasing than orgasms. And it is the one you can wear under your clothes

I also would advice to stay away from cheaper brands though.

If you plan to use it on the clit btw , there are other , better options like the domi for example
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk