Old 04-05-2021, 08:32 AM   #1
hiddennathan

Default New Dildo, what to do with it?

Recently I purchased myself a smallish suction cup dildo off lovehoney, after a frustratingly lonely time this pandemic and seeing a multitude of videos of guys cumming from the dildo alone. I am fully aware of the amount of practise it takes to get to that point, but I've played with my dildo a handful of times so far and it just feels weird? Not painful, just a strange sensation that I haven't necessarily found pleasurable?

I'm sure its a case of needing to spend more time with it, but I'm also worried I'm 'doing it wrong' if thats a thing. I'm basically just confused lol.

Has anyone else had a similar thing, or would anyone be able to share their experiences when they first got into using a dildo? Maybe even give a few ideas / dares to try with it (though I'm looking more for advice than anything). I just want to make sure I'm making the most of my new toy.

Thanks in advance <3

Down for occasional fun, not looking for a long term dom (atm)

KIK: hiddennathan - unsolicited pics welcome
hiddennathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 10:04 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

when I was first learning to cum from anal, it took some time. Aside from just getting used to having my ass fucked and enjoying it, getting the angle *just right* took some practice and experimentation. For me, the "dick" has to be angled in such a way as to put more pressure towards my front. all the better to hit the prostrate, I guess.

the other tip or trick I read about and found helpful is to not cum for at least two weeks before a successful session. for me, that was simple, as I was in chastity at the time.

I still don't cum every time I ride/get ridden, but I orgasm like mad (all the signs and symptoms minus the ejaculation). It took time, a lot of practice, and a lot of hours of not sitting comfortably for me to get there, though. I still think it is worth it.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 04-07-2021, 06:26 AM   #3
hiddennathan

Thanks very much for the advice, I guess I'll just have to practise more as you say. I'll also try some self-imposed chastity to see if that helps, but my self-discipline is lacking. Hopefully I can get there one day thanks again! <3

Down for occasional fun, not looking for a long term dom (atm)

KIK: hiddennathan - unsolicited pics welcome
hiddennathan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk