Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-12-2018, 02:44 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Million Dollars Butt...

Following scenarios are where you get a million dollars but something happens. You would say if you take the million dollars after each scenario. This is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show.

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Like the dares and like RT unfortunately I’m going to pass on all of them, I’m one of a dom

A million dollars but, when ever you get a text or call from your phone, you have to use the vibration setting to edge yourself.
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

lol id do all but the piss
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #4
MaxSlave

I would do 1 if I was male as well as 2. Though cumming too early might be fun, itd provide for lots of orgasms.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Id choose 2, wow that would never stop vibrating
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:49 AM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
I would do 1 if I was male as well as 2. Though cumming too early might be fun, itd provide for lots of orgasms.
Yeah, without the curse of the refractory period, #2 seems like a big plus for women!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
This is difficult. I am leaning towards saying yes because most of the time I would be sitting or able to hide. Assuming I don't know at what time of day this happens it would be really evil though if it would happen if I'm at a beach or pool or the like. Okay, I'll say yes.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
Yes, definitely. I don't think this will have too much effect honestly and I am very used to having things up my butt.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
Nope. That is just nasty and would get me arrested.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
Definitely not!

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
Nooo!

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
My initial reaction is: yes please!! This is definitely a fantasy! Although I wonder if they actually can cum from rim jobs only and if they can it might take a long time. This would start to really suck pretty fast, probably. Still... I can't help but say yes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:23 PM   #8
GayCackenOffenYom

As long as I could still get hard at other times and perform sexual activities, sure, why not?

Of course! I'm gay so this won't happen :-)

Probably... this doesn't seem so bad a million dollars isn't worth it.

No.

Sure, why not? A million dollars would be worth quick orgasms.

No thank you!
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:47 AM   #9
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

For a million dollars? Hell yeah! As long as the other 23 hours are still free, that's a minor inconvenience.

No. Not a fan of butt stuff, and that would just be way too frequent.

Yuck! No. Not worth it.

Nope. Real rape is nothing like CNC or fantasy. No way. Not even once.

Yes. Totally worth it. I'd just have to make up with quantity.

Hmm...had to think about this. It's kind of flattering to think my skills are worth a million dollars. But then I think this will be the rest of my life, about getting older...my partner getting older...I don't know if I want to be doing that at 85.

Have to pass.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Following scenarios are where you get a million dollars but something happens. You would say if you take the million dollars after each scenario. This is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show.

Yes. Guys get hard. No big deal

Yes. So what I have that look of ecstasy on my face a lot then.

Probably still yes. Heck, can plan to bring extra clothes in a back pack or something.

Now this one, well, I would have to say Fuck yeah!

I suppose this would be fine too. As a bottom bitch, a dom isn't going to be concerned if I get off a minute into it and he still keeps going. And likewise he won't be concerned if masturbating is over quick, that is if i wasn't in a chastity device.

I would rather a hot guy, but still for a mllion, I suppose I'd say yes.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:38 PM   #11
AnalSlave1

I would take it since I could just hide for that while or sit under a desk
I would take it, it would kinda add excitement to my life
I would take it, I just wouldn't go to change rooms
I would not cause 100km is really far to go back naked
I would not take it since it would just ruin sexual stuff
I would take it cause it sounds fun.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #12
Diapered Devil

Nope. I'm thinking about the dozens of scenarios where that could get you in serious trouble i.e.put on register
Nope. I thought this one might be discrete but imagine that humming away at work everytime you meet someone hot.
Nope. Use locker rooms changing rooms a lot.
Nope. There are tonnes of white vans around here, and the commute for 100km away would costs so much that i'd be broke within a month anyway.
Nope. That would be a killjoy
Nope. That would just be too much of a pain

Either i dont need the money or im more vanilla than i thought.
Diapered Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:04 PM   #13
Vaylex

Sometimes it gets hard without me noticing for a while so I guess sure.

mmm, sounds like a win-win

no, I don't do piss

100km is a bit far, maybe if they rape me and drop me off at my house lol

definitely a fantasy of mine though but how am I supposed to be able to stand after they properly rape me? am I just gonna be lying on the side of the road, cum leaking out of my ass, waiting for the next kidnappers to abuse my ass again?

I'd have too much free time so I guess no

it depends on who the female is
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:44 AM   #14
Kinky Lilly

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.im a girl

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.This sound awesome. Of course i would do that

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.that sounds gross, i mean pee play is fine, but i dont want to get it all over at work when i change out of my bike atire to work atire.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.Yes, if i could be assured the rapers did not have std. otherwise no.

that means multiple orgasim if i keep having sex. Sounds good to be forced to cum over and over again

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. not to into butt play so no
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:48 AM   #15
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Pencil My answers

I think I would do this. I did the math and after ten years that 1 million would equal to $273 a day. Which is really $273 an hour. After 100 years it would be $27 a day for one hour of your life. Which is still a lot higher than minimum wage :P
I might even persuade myself to not have SRS to keep that income. Unless I get the million in full then I would totally just have to surgery!
After writing all that I change my answer to yes! Where do I sign??

This could be fun. My standards for attraction are "high" but I just mean that I look for more than looks and I really become attracted to someone when their personality shines.

Yes, But I don't go to those rooms often. I prefer to workout in the comfort of my own home and do most of my shopping from my computer. Still, I don't think I would totally write off changing rooms and would occasionally venture into them when I really wanted to try something on.

Definitely would pass on this one. I don't want to be raped. Now if it was like you see a white van and the stranger inside is beautiful and we have the most wonderful sex ever then yeah maybe.

Also pass on this one. I just like to drag out my sexual play time for as long as possible.

I will pass on this one as well. It just doesn't appel to me.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk