Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-19-2021, 08:09 AM   #31
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I sat and penned a letter to Jeffery Ginger, well aware that all mail into and out of prisons is read, phone calls too are recorded and listened to. That restricted what I wrote to him. I posted the letter, first class.

Days passed, weeks passed. I sorted out the massive pile of post waiting in my flat, mostly junk some urgent when sent but no longer urgent months later when finally read.

I wrote again to Jeffery Ginger in case the letter had been lost, no rely a week later, two weeks later, still nothing.

Was Jeffery Ginger getting the letters I thought, my mind turned to nasty Prison officer Kae, my details would be on the back of the letter. Was I being paranoid?

I made my visits to the probation office every week, as required, more box's ticked! I shopped only for food. I wrote letters that I never posted, I even penned some online erotic stories to help free my mind, an outlet mentally.

One day maybe I would pen a story about my time in prison, names changed of course.

A month had passed no letter in reply from Jeffery Ginger, only junk mail and bills. No bills in prison, no rent, no power, no water, no food bills but no freedom to get fresh air when you want to, have a smoke or have a beer or two!

Probation was shit but something I had to do, maybe so they could justify their job, keeping offenders on the straight and narrow, not letting them reoffend. Maybe more a case of them telling you to Jump and then waiting for you to say, how high?

I feel really alone, more so than any point in my life, told not to discuss my offending with anybody by my probation officer and her not showing any interest in discussing it with me.

My thoughts turned to ending my life, now "out" I had no life of any sort, just a daily grind, nothing more. Future, what future, I had none!

My mobile phone was dead, turned off after six months of non use. A new sim card would be needed to reactivate the phone. A new number that nobody knew?

My mind wondered to how Justin was and how he was coping with life on the "out"? Was he still alive or had he ended his life this time? Poor bastard he needs help but all he got was time in prison!

I had no routine or daily structure to my life now, that was bad mentally and physically. Prison had aged me for sure. I knew nothing about prisons and prisoners until I became a prisoner, only the shit written in the tabloid press, total utter shit and lies from people who had never been "inside" in their cushy lives.

I miss you Jeffery Ginger, write to me please!

To be continued . . . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:39 AM   #32
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

At fifteen thirty two Police officers, PC2856 and PC4550 attended an address, a first floor flat, their purpose to arrest and detain a young man pending recall to prison as he had failed to attend a probation meeting or contact probation regarding the meeting.

The Police officers knocked the door twice, hard, no answer, they looked through the letter box, a putrid smell hit their nose from the letterbox.

The officers forced entry into the flat using the "Big red key" and found the body of a young male hanging by his neck by a rope from the loft hatch, he had been dead for several days, maybe longer.

The officers made a call by Police radio to their control room, the flat was sealed off within the hour. By darkness the body had been removed in a body bag and a handwritten note was as taken away in an evidence bag.

The note read:-

Sorry,

I keep saying that and always will, I guess.
I don't want to this this anymore, this being life, living,
This is not living it is existing!
I made a bad mistake and paid a High price,
Now I am paying you all the ultimate price, with my life,
I can do no more to make amends!

The end.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk