Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 08-31-2021, 08:58 AM   #1
Ilselott

Heart Looking for a story

Hi everyone! It's been quite a while I read that story, and I'm pretty sure it's on here.
It starts with a girl in high school (or college ?) getting some chemical on her during a science class, and who has to undress to take a shower. A guy saw her, and took some pictures, then blackmails her into being his slave for one month. During that time, I remember her having to do some public stuff, and I also remember her having to piss in a journal underwear. At the end she regrets that it's over.

I'm sorry, it's quite vague ><

Lovely french girl living in the Netherlands! If anyone close by for some IRL play, shoot me a DM ♡

Loves: Fisting, edges, humiliation (after consent)

Likes: Pet play, pain, getting fingered, teasing, watersports, CNC, role play, bondage

Dislikes: Chastity, orgasm denial, vibrating toys

Limits: Anal (and everything to do with it), blood, family, social suicide, scat, full public
Ilselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 01:03 AM   #2
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know which story that is. But until you find it, I will recommend "Sarah gets owned", written by risks. Sounds like the plot is similar to the one you are looking for.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390884

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:48 AM   #3
Cattivo

Also not that story, but has perhaps some similarities if you want to take a look.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374259
Cattivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:47 AM   #4
Ilselott

Thanks to both of you! My search continues still but I'm happy to get similar stories as well <3 Thank you!!

Lovely french girl living in the Netherlands! If anyone close by for some IRL play, shoot me a DM ♡

Likes: Pet play, pain, getting fingered, teasing, watersports, CNC, role play, bondage

Limits: Anal (and everything to do with it), blood, family, social suicide, scat, full public
Old 09-06-2021, 01:34 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilselott View Post
Thanks to both of you! My search continues still but I'm happy to get similar stories as well <3 Thank you!!
I think this is the story you're looking for. The description helped as I was able to search for chemical and school to find it.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11003
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 10:26 AM   #6
Ilselott

Omg yes ♡ thank you so much!!!! *happy little dance*

Old 09-07-2021, 01:30 PM   #7
SilverBlue

Quote:
Omg yes ♡ thank you so much!!!! *happy little dance*
If you find a story you like, you can "Thank" the original post. That way, you can find them again if you go to your statistics and look at all posts you Thanked.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 07:51 PM   #8
usemeforyourbenefit

Location: Chicago land area, get more personal and your find out my real location

Quote:
Hi everyone! It's been quite a while I read that story, and I'm pretty sure it's on here.
It starts with a girl in high school (or college ?) getting some chemical on her during a science class, and who has to undress to take a shower. A guy saw her, and took some pictures, then blackmails her into being his slave for one month. During that time, I remember her having to do some public stuff, and I also remember her having to piss in a journal underwear. At the end she regrets that it's over.

I'm sorry, it's quite vague ><
I know what story your talking about but I forgot it, i want to read it again so if you know it now, do you mind passing on the name?
usemeforyourbenefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:59 AM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by usemeforyourbenefit View Post
I know what story your talking about but I forgot it, i want to read it again so if you know it now, do you mind passing on the name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I think this is the story you're looking for. The description helped as I was able to search for chemical and school to find it.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11003
The links right above you in the thread, but here it is.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk