What object to use for your spanking:

1. Wooden Spoon.
2. Hair brush, hard end.
3. Metal Spoon.
4. Your choice, has to hurt though.
5. Hanger.
6. Wooden Spoon.

You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position:
1. Laying flat on your stomach in your bed.
2. Bent over a chair.
3. In a corner of your room.
4. On your stomach, but with a pillow under your butt to make it stand out and easier to spank.
5. On all fours on your floor.
6. Any position you want, but it has to feel like a sexual position.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~

1. 50
2. 55
3. 100
4. 25
5. 90
6. 35

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

After the spanking you will:

1. Come on getdare and leave a blog/thread/whatnot about how red your arse is.
2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper.
3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.
4. Do # 2 and # 3.
5. Get dressed and expose your red ass to any window in your house for 10 seconds. Mississpi seconds.
6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.

1. Frontal
2. Normal
3. Frozen
4. Squeaky clean
5. Propeller
6. Chair

If you rolled a 1 - Pull it infront as hard as you can, hold it for 20 seconds, then leave it this way for an hour.

If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.

If you rolled a 3 - Get a pare of tight underwear, get it wet with water, then place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Take it out and give yourself a painful wedgie. Leave this until you send a 20 worded text to someone. No more, no less. If you don't have a cell phone, then melt an ice cube on your nipples.

If you rolled a 4 - This is where you give yourself both a frontal wedgie and a normal wedgie. Pull as hard as possible, slice it back and forth 4 times, then leave it in until you use the washroom next.

If you rolled a 5 - Take a broomstick/pencil/anything long and sturdy. Place it in the back of your underwear hooks and turn it 5 times. Keep it this way for 5 minutes. ( Note: If you do not know what a propeller wedgie is, look it up on Google. )

If you rolled a 6
- Give yourself a wedgie, then hang the end on the back of a chair. Try to put alot of your weight on it for 2 minutes.

Humiliation

1. Press your bare genitals up against the window for 30 seconds.
2. You are not allowed to wear underwear for the next 3 hours.
3. Stand a few feet away from a window, naked, and masturbate for one minute.
4. Take nude photos of yourself and then delete them.
5. No bra for the rest of the day. ( If you are male, than no boxers )
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!

Degrading

1. Give yourself a golden shower in the shower! Then come back to the computer screen, kneel naked infront of it and moan at it while pinching your nipples. You will refer to it as "Master" for the rest of the night.
2. Unrinate into a bowl, carry it into the shower on all fours and dump it on your genitals. Do not clean them for 30 minutes.
3. Lay naked in your bed, no covers. Touch yourself and while telling yourself and say, "I'm a dirty little slut," 20 times. Attempt to shout it the 20th time.
4. Go into your bathroom, or anywhere where there is a large mirror. Perform a strip tease for yourself, then give your bottom a nice, hard smack.
5. Stick your panties into your mouth and lick them.
6. Wait until you have to pee really bad, then assume your position over the toilet, with your garmets and pants still on, then go in your pants. Make sure to get nice and wet, then stay this way for 15 minutes.

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )
1. Press your ass up against any window for 30 seconds.
2. Run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds.
3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank.
5. Go outside, anywhere you wish, and take urnite. Girls urinate like guys, and vice versa. If you don't want to remove your pants, you may go in your pants but you must leave that clothing on for one hour afterwards.
6. Put tape ( preferably duct tape if you have any ) on your pubic hair, a nice wad of it, then tear it off slowly and painfully.

Last edited by CatGirl6547; 04-16-2010 at 08:30 PM.
CatGirl6547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
XxaimhighwedgiexX

er... did you know theres no 4 on the after spanking section? wasnt sure if it was supposed to be something, thatas what I rolled so I rerolled and added spanks. good dare overall though! my wedgie is still in and arse still on fire
XxaimhighwedgiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
CatGirl6547

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxaimhighwedgiexX View Post
er... did you know theres no 4 on the after spanking section? wasnt sure if it was supposed to be something, thatas what I rolled so I rerolled and added spanks. good dare overall though! my wedgie is still in and arse still on fire
Oh thank you haha! I didn't notice!
I put it there so it's all okay now ahah!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
sbumrxf

4 - choice
3 - corner
3 - 100
3 - stand in corner 5 min
2 - normal all day
3 - masturbate in window
1 - golden shower
3 - something in ass 50 times
3 - rolled same so i'll use different object another 50

I'll report this when i complete it,
sbumrxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
CatGirl6547

Color Wheel

This is what I rolled:

4. Your choice, has to hurt though. ( I'm going to choose a wooden spoon. )

4. On your stomach, but with a pillow under your butt to make it stand out and easier to spank.

6. 35

4. Do # 2 and # 3. ( 2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper.

3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes. )

1. Frontal - 1 - Pull it infront as hard as you can, hold it for 20 seconds, then leave it this way for an hour.

5. Stick your panties into your mouth and lick them

I will complete these and come back to post how it went when I'm not around others!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
CatGirl6547

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbumrxf View Post
4 - choice
3 - corner
3 - 100
3 - stand in corner 5 min
2 - normal all day
3 - masturbate in window
1 - golden shower
3 - something in ass 50 times
3 - rolled same so i'll use different object another 50

I'll report this when i complete it,
Thank you. Hope you'll have fun like I will.~
Old 04-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
Go Vice

Send a message via MSN to Go Vice

nice dare! full marks
Go Vice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
marionette

This is one of the best dares I have done. Hard, creative, but not impossible.

1. Wooden Spoon.

6. Any position you want, but it has to feel like a sexual position. (I laid on my back with my legs in the air.)

5. 90

2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper. (omg this was so humiliating and really hard)

5. Propeller (oww!)

1. Give yourself a golden shower in the shower! Then come back to the computer screen, kneel naked infront of it and moan at it while pinching your nipples. You will refer to it as "Master" for the rest of the night.
marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
chalk

thanks I'll be doing this soon

6. Wooden Spoon.
2. Bent over a chair.
6. 35
2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper.
4. Squeaky clean
chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
Cheesey

Send a message via MSN to Cheesey
Thumbs up Awesome!

I love this punishment so much, and can tell you put a lot of thought in it! I would love to do this!

"One swipe of it's mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it was a match-stick."

[05:29:21] Cheesey: (i am dead and loved <3)
[05:29:34] SeeNaked: (you are loved when you are alive)
Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
CatGirl6547

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesey View Post
I love this punishment so much, and can tell you put a lot of thought in it! I would love to do this!
Thank you! I still haven't gotten to my part yet, but I will post as soon as I can.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
CatGirl6547

Okay I did my dare.

The spankings hurt pretty bad, more than usual but I was going my hardest so that is no surprise. I drew my bottom, that was easy enough. Standing in the corner was rather boring so I masturbated until the 5 minutes were up. I now have a frontal wedgie, waiting to pick it out in an hour. Once that hour is up, I'll lick my panites. I did all my dares so I do not need to run hot water on myself. Yay!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #13
connieacelewis

Default my punnishment

First of all thank you for my punishment. Here are my results.

6. Wooden Spoon.

5. On all fours on your floor.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your ass nice and red.
3. 100

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself. (only my bf spanked me)

6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.
2. Normal: If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.

Humiliation

Degrading
3. Lay naked in your bed, no covers. Touch yourself and while telling yourself and say, "I'm a dirty little slut," 20 times. Attempt to shout it the 20th time.

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank

let me know if u want me to post how it went and my essay.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #14
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanking Time!

4. Your choice, has to hurt though.
extention cord

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~

1. 50 this was first roll wanted to see if I could get lower roll

3. 100 taking this added to first roll as punishment

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.

2. Normal

If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.

Humiliation

3. Stand a few feet away from a window, naked, and masturbate for one minute.

Degrading

3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.

5. Go outside, anywhere you wish, and take urnite. Girls urinate like guys, and vice versa. If you don't want to remove your pants, you may go in your pants but you must leave that clothing on for one hour afterwards.
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #15
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default here what i got

Spanking Time!

6. Wooden Spoon.

2. 55

5. Propeller

Humiliation
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!

Degrading
4. Go into your bathroom, or anywhere where there is a large mirror. Perform a strip tease for yourself, then give your bottom a nice, hard smack.

Thank You for that
karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment dice dare, spanking