Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-12-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
anomalous

Default Simple clothing / hidden public dice dare

Roll a d6. The result is the number of days you need to roll and follow these rules.

Each day,

Roll a d6 and that will tell you what to wear for the day

1. Wear a thong
2. Wear tights with no underwear
3. Wear a pair of panties
4. Wear suspenders instead of socks
5. Wear suspenders and a thong
6. Wear panties and fishnet tights

Roll another d6 and you have to also do this during the day

1. Spank your ass 30 times in the restroom
2. Nothing
3. Remove your underwear when you go to the restroom. You can't put it back on for at least 2 hours
4. Nothing
5. Give yourself a wedgie. If you're not wearing underwear then spank your balls 20 times instead
6. Nothing
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

As I was reading this I thought that is was written for women until I got almost to the end. I think that this is a good concept. I'd like to see it expanded.

One of things I don't like about many dice dares is that folks use 1d6 too often. If 2d6 or 3d6 was used you can make the dare much more challenging. The alternatives are ordered so that easy thoughts are around the middle, 7 for wd6. 10.5 for 3d6. These are most likely chosen. The rough outcomes are at the extremes. 7 on a 2d6 is 1/6th of the time. 2 and 12 are just 1/36th of the time. When considering doing the dare one might shy away if there is one oh-no item on a 1d6 roll. But if it is 3 on a 3d6 it may only happen once in 216 rolls. That's fairly safe.

This also let's you have many more kinds of outcome. If you can't think of that many you can leave you-decide entries or have the same entry in more than one place. If you can't judge just how awful the options are simply allow the darer to rearrange the entries as they please before rolling.

I encourage you to give that a try and see how it feels. But of course you don't have to.

Thanks
dave
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk