Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2018, 04:45 AM   #1
cindybum

Heart 21F Give me Dares/Rules for a Marathon weekend

Hi all!!

It’s been a super long time since of posted on GetDare, but I’m back for some fun and would love you guys and gals to give me a crazy hot welcome back ��

This weekend from Friday till Sunday I have the house all to myself and I’m looking to have plenty of dares as well as rules to keep me busy for the whole weekend! I have uni in the morning so I won’t be home till 1pm on the Friday so dares/tasks/rules will begin from the moment I walk in the door then.

Now I won’t be leaving the house all weekend so feel free to take that as you wish - I’m looking to get real dirty... another thing - I have an assignment I need to do (preferably on the Sunday) so I want to have all my fun Friday and Saturday day/night but on the Sunday I want dares/rules to make me study.

Feel free to choose dares from my likes and punishments - here is list of toys I have available:
- 7 inch dildo
- 10 inch suction-cup dildo (still working on getting in me as is new)
- Large buttplug
- Anal beads
- Lube
- Various g-strings
- Assless panties (i.e. pussy is covered but ass exposed - great for pussy chastity)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys xx

Likes: Anal, ass to mouth, pee play/piss drinking/bladder control, spit, underwear, sweat, body fluids, being naked (in private), shower/bath dares, bondage, sleep (no deprivation)

Light Limits (punishment): Severe pain (will do toothpaste/spanking etc), feet, denial/chastity

Hard Limits: Scat, public, social suicide, pics, family, swirlys

Not looking for anything long term, just here for a good time!

Last edited by cindybum; 10-10-2018 at 05:49 AM.
cindybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:01 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Talking

Hello dear cindy.
Here's my list for you:
You'll wear the same and only assless panties during the whole week-end and nothing else. Anytime you have to pee you'll do it in your panties into a bowl squatting over it facing an opened window.
If you pee less than 2l a day, you'll have to drink from the bowl the missing quantity and dip your breasts in the rest without any cleaning afterwards. This must be done at 4pm.
You cannot have your ass empty. Choose whatever toy you like but your ass must be filled 24h a day.
Each evening before going to bed you'll deepthroat your toy for 10 minutes then put it back in place.

Have fun

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

No cumming til Sunday before you study.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 07:17 AM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Every day you must pour piss over your head standing in the shower. You can’t wash it off for an hour. During that hour you must sit on your 7in dildo. You can ride it all you want but you can only edge.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 08:33 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

By the end of the weekend you must be able to fully insert your 10in dildo. How you practice and when is up to you.

Once you manage it, you must leave it in for at least an hour.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #6
chrs
Distinguished Member

Get naked and put one of your dildos as deep as you can in your butt, then to this workout .
When the dildo drops out, pause the video slap your face with the dildo, suck it for 1 min, put it back in and continue. Of course you're not allowed to hold it in with your hands. In the end write "I'm such a slut, I have a loose butt" filling as many pages as the dildo dropped out.
A proof of the line writing would be highly appreciated
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares

Last edited by chrs; 10-10-2018 at 08:59 AM.
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #7
Killerhipo

I've got a way to keep you motivated for the assignment. Start by getting a nice big jug of water, a glass, and your suction dildo.

You will do your best to sit, or squat if you have to, on the dildo while doing the assignment. You will not get off your seat until the assignment is done. Every 30 mins, you will drink another glass of water. If you need to piss you will do it sitting in your chair in your assless panties (as stated by another rule) with a dildo up your ass.

Good luck.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #8
Winforce

Please pick out a pair of bra and panties that you are going to wear tomorrow.

After you have picked it out, please put the selected undergarments into the freezer (section where you put your ice-cubes) for 24 hours - put it into a zip-lock bag if you think it's unsanitary.

After the 24 hours is up, you are required to take the undergarments out of the freezer and wear it for another 24 hours (excl. times where you have to use the restrooms, showers, etc.)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles
Winforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Mix a liter bottle with pee and spit. Every time you drink,a a glass of water...swish the first sip in your,mouth,and spit,in the pee bottle. Then drink from the pee bottle...don't swallow...spit it back in. Do 50 jumping jacks, empty the bottle over your head, do 50 more jumping jacks and then sit ups. Now you get a bucket of lukewarm water am hour later to rinse.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

2...you may only orgasm with your head in a toilet while flushing.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:12 PM   #11
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Rule #1:
Topless from friday 1PM till when you get your schoolwork finished.

Rule #2:
Cover your nipples with toothpaste or icy hot while eating anything.
(including candy, cookies, ...)

Rule #3:
While you are awake, edge at least once an hour, except when working on your assignment.

Enjoy,
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:05 AM   #12
cindybum

Thanks so far for all the great dares and rules so far! This is what I have in summary:

- I must wear my assless panties the whole weekend (@naughtydaddy does this include showering/sleeping etc? More than happy to make it a permanent 24hr a day fixture all weekend)

- If I pee I must do into a bowel through my panties in front of a window - to be drunk if less than 2L and breasts dunked in at 4pm

- My ass must be filled at ALL times

- Each evening I must deepthroat my dildo for 10min before bed

- NO cumming till before I study Sunday

- Every morning I must pour piss on my head in shower - can't wash off for an hour - for this hour must have 7inch dildo in ass (can only edge)

- Must be able to it my 10inch dildo in my ass by end of weekend (any suggestions as to how would be appreciated as it is quite girthy )

- DARE: Do the above posted booty workout with a dildo inserted in my ass - punishments as above will dictate how I am punished should/when the dildo falls out (which I think it will hahaha)

- DARE: Whilst writing my assignment I am to be sitting on a dildo and drink a glass of water every half an hour - If I am to pee I am to pee where I am - I am NOT to move from my chair unless the assignment is finished

- DARE: As per @Winforce dare, I am constricted as I must only wear my assless panties, however, I will freeze these panties for 24hrs before wearing them

- DARE: @zephyrnem piss and spit in a bottle dare (unfortunately swirleys are a hard limit so I won't be doing your second dare, sorry!)

- Must be topless until I get my work finished (already stipulated in earlier dare as can only wear assless panties)

- Must cover my nipples in toothpaste when eating anything

- Must edge once an hour when awake (excluding when studying)

- No pussy play - denied - cannot play with or even touch for the whole weekend (I've added this one as if I'm wearing my panties all weekend I won't have access - I haven't ruled out humping objects)

Keep the coming please! I'm looking to have a VERY busy schedule and this is your opportunity to control my whole weekend

Also are there any rules or dares for sleeping on the Friday and Saturday night? (e.g. shower before bed? Plugged? Etc)

Thanks again guys you're all awesome xx

Likes: Anal, ass to mouth, pee play/piss drinking/bladder control, spit, underwear, sweat, body fluids, being naked (in private), shower/bath dares, bondage, sleep (no deprivation)

Light Limits (punishment): Severe pain (will do toothpaste/spanking etc), feet, denial/chastity

The following user says Thank You to cindybum for this post:
Old 10-11-2018, 07:55 AM   #13
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Hello, Cindy.
As requested, the precisions are that:
Yes you'll keep your assless panties all week-end, including shower and sleep.
Yes, you must be plugged during sleep too.
Basically when you put your panties on, they stay in place until sunday midnight.

Also you will sleep on your belly with ankles tied spread eagle.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #14
cindybum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Hello, Cindy.
As requested, the precisions are that:
Yes you'll keep your assless panties all week-end, including shower and sleep.
Yes, you must be plugged during sleep too.
Basically when you put your panties on, they stay in place until sunday midnight.

Also you will sleep on your belly with ankles tied spread eagle.
Thank you NaughtyDaddy - I will not remove my panties for the entirety of the weekend until Sunday 12am and will sleep plugged and tied spread eagle on my stomach

Old 10-11-2018, 02:08 PM   #15
cindybum

This weekend begins for me in only a few hours!! If there are anymore rules or dares feel free to send them through - I am just about to head into uni and I'll be home very very soon xx

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, home alone, piss, rules