Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What buttplug do you reccommend?
Silver with jewelry 12 16.22%
Vibrating 23 31.08%
Inflatable 32 43.24%
Standard buttplug 6 8.11%
With beads 6 8.11%
Training set 13 17.57%
With a tail 15 20.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2018, 03:10 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Female What kind of buttplug should I buy?

Pretty much what the title says. I'm the WORST when it comes to decisions and I need your reccommendations. Also pretty please write me reviews of buttplugs you've bought and tried, it will be much appreciated!

I am on a budget so I cannot buy anything that is controlled by an app *cries a lot*

I love reading detailed reviews so if possible write both the good and the bad. If you want to include one of your happy play times with your buttplug, you're welcome

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:19 AM   #2
lilith_
getDare Devil

I need more opinions, please vote!!

I have found a vibrating inflatable buttplug, but I don't like the fact that I cannot wear it underclothes or outside because that thing is always hanging..

Also what is your favorite buttplug? What's your least favorite?

Old 10-09-2018, 02:22 AM   #3
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Do you own any already?

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:35 AM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Do you own any already?
No, I have tried a small metal one only but it wasn't mine and I hadn't done much training then

Old 10-09-2018, 02:57 AM   #5
DianaAu

I would say, if you don't have one go for standart or silver, you can't miss with those options. good for short play or daily wear. You can expand, experiment - inflatable, vibrating etc. latter on. If experiment goes wrong at least you will have your standart, sturdy butt plug

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DianaAu for this post:
Old 10-09-2018, 02:59 AM   #6
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

I know I can only speak for myself, but I have black velvet's large and extra. I was really a begginer when I started from that large one so I think most training sets are useless because it took me maybe an hour to get it in the first time. It is made of silicone and really is very smooth to the touch and quite easy to insert. I like that the base isn't round so it fits better between the cheeks . Would buy again.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:23 AM   #7
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
I know I can only speak for myself, but I have black velvet's large and extra. I was really a begginer when I started from that large one so I think most training sets are useless because it took me maybe an hour to get it in the first time. It is made of silicone and really is very smooth to the touch and quite easy to insert. I like that the base isn't round so it fits better between the cheeks . Would buy again.

Ohhh!!! This exact buttplug is one of my options!!! Thanks for the advice! It doesn't seem thaaaat big.... 2.6cm diametre, right?

Old 10-09-2018, 04:20 AM   #8
Simi

more people need tails! And i think you'd love the feeling of the fur caressing the back of your legs (sends me purring) a cute white fur one might be nice and you could possibly match it to some of your outfits
they also tend to be fairly small plugs so for getting used to them they can be very nice

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 10-09-2018, 04:32 AM   #9
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
Ohhh!!! This exact buttplug is one of my options!!! Thanks for the advice! It doesn't seem thaaaat big.... 2.6cm diametre, right?
Ohh you are mistaken it's 4cm diameter. But like I've said from my experience it was quite easy even the first time. If you are scared just go for a smaller one.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:24 AM   #10
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
more people need tails! And i think you'd love the feeling of the fur caressing the back of your legs (sends me purring) a cute white fur one might be nice and you could possibly match it to some of your outfits
they also tend to be fairly small plugs so for getting used to them they can be very nice
I'm DEFINITELY gonna buy a rail plug one day! I just really want to be able to wear it under clothes outside haba

Old 10-09-2018, 05:25 AM   #11
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
Ohh you are mistaken it's 4cm diameter. But like I've said from my experience it was quite easy even the first time. If you are scared just go for a smaller one.
Oh hahaha amazon said 2.6cm. It's a good option! I will get my partner's opinion too and I'll see what I'll order. Thanks!

Old 10-09-2018, 06:26 AM   #12
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
No, I have tried a small metal one only but it wasn't mine and I hadn't done much training then
In that case I voted for a training set. I think it is super useful to have three sizes right away to find what size you can do for longer term use. And to be honest, the medium in my training set has been the one I always come back to no matter what other one I own.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 10-09-2018, 01:07 PM   #13
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

If I would vote, my kink would point the mouse to either vibrating or inflatable. Just like the idea of a remote controlled plug that can deliver little unexpected shocks to your bottom sounds nice as well.

But if you want my honest opinion, I would give the same advise as marissa, the training set. Just imagine the first time out with a plug and not being able (or allowed) to remove it, hoping that you can endure it. And once you are used to being plugged, imagine going out with one that is a size bigger, and once again you're hoping that you can endure it.

And if you're a bit creative, there are enough kinky stuff to think of. Just picture walking around in a (long enough) skirt without panties. Knowing that at your boyfriends command, you are to insert or remove the plug, and trying to be discrete in a semi open environment.

Also, unlike the vibrating or inflatable ones, if the quality is decent, these plugs can last forever. And you probably can play with them on more occasions, as you already pointed out.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post:
Old 10-09-2018, 02:06 PM   #14
Cstelle
gD Curio

If you are inexperienced: choose something cheap and "medium sized". Accept that you may later have to invest in nicer materials, sizes, etc.

You have to start somewhere. Try to make the starting point cheap.

*shrug*

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 03:27 AM   #15
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
If you are inexperienced: choose something cheap and "medium sized". Accept that you may later have to invest in nicer materials, sizes, etc.

You have to start somewhere. Try to make the starting point cheap.

*shrug*
That's what I was thinking but getdare seems to be sadistic when it comes to butt stuff and most people voted for an inflatable one I want one of these one day but I would like something standard and medium sized.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, buttplug, toys