Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
LMBlue

Sport Soccer Bulging belly challenge. Share your number (Enema inflation)

Simple, but hopefully fun. First you measure your belly using a tape measure (over the belly button), then give yourself an enema by your preferred method. Now measure yourself again in the exact same place, and count the difference.

How much did you get your belly to bulge? Now I dare you to comment the number, and we can see who can inflate their belly the most.

Likes bladder control, dice dares, belly/bladder bulge, wedgies, bondage, spanking, light breathplay, orgasm control.

Limits pictures, public, eating, messy, super long dares

No Kik
LMBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LMBlue for this post:
Old 09-14-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
John M
getDare Sweetheart

This seems interesting so i will bump it and see if anyone has a number

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 02:31 AM   #3
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

What, still nobody to try this? Cowards and scoundrels all of you!

Seeing as getdare is full of scaredy cats (or people that don't have tape measures) I have no choice but to give this a go:

Results

Before: 78cm = ~31 inches
After: 85cm = ~33.5 inches

In related news, have you ever tried operating a tape measure while desperately struggling not to release an enema? Definitely not my proudest moment. It took two tries, because the first time I accidentally used the inches and got the result that taking an enema had actually shrunk my stomach by 50cm.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 02:45 AM   #4
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Damn, I hadn't seen this thread. I guess I'll need to get some measuring tape soon (I've only got the rigid ones that you use for furniture and the like).

I'll make sure to take one and let you know. Incidentally, how much volume did you take in? The most I've been able to do yet was 2 litres of water and I couldn't hold them in for very long.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 02:47 AM   #5
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
Damn, I hadn't seen this thread. I guess I'll need to get some measuring tape soon (I've only got the rigid ones that you use for furniture and the like).

I'll make sure to take one and let you know. Incidentally, how much volume did you take in? The most I've been able to do yet was 2 litres of water and I couldn't hold them in for very long.
Around a litre of just water, I think, and no, I did not hold it for very long at all. I was fumbling with the tape in front of the toilet. xD

And yes, give it a go! <3 This thread is a pretty fun idea, and it sucks that it didn't get any traction.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-05-2018, 03:05 AM   #6
WILLL

Watch out people, this can be dangerous if you push yourself too far.
WILLL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WILLL for this post:
Old 10-05-2018, 03:09 AM   #7
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLL View Post
Watch out people, this can be dangerous if you push yourself too far.
For sure. Always know your limits when doing enemas. I'm very much not encouraging anyone to 'compete' with me or try to beat my number, even if that was implied in the OP. This is just a fun thing to see how much bellies actually inflate with enemas, please, nobody push yourself past what you're comfortable with. <3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-05-2018, 03:15 AM   #8
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Generally there's no issue with taking enemas unless you put in something stupid such as alcoholic beverages and/or you insert the liquid WAY too fast. As long as you use water (ideally with some salt to prevent absorption of minerals due to osmosis) and you take it in slowly, there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever.

So don't worry, enemas are safe as long as you don't go crazy. On top of that, the general PSA applies: if something feels uncomfortable or painful, you know you need to stop.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #9
wowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBlue View Post
Simple, but hopefully fun. First you measure your belly using a tape measure (over the belly button), then give yourself an enema by your preferred method. Now measure yourself again in the exact same place, and count the difference.

How much did you get your belly to bulge? Now I dare you to comment the number, and we can see who can inflate their belly the most.
I challenge you!
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
belly, bulging, enema, inflation, measure