Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-21-2018, 09:15 AM   #1
GriffinStar

Key Forced Glory Hole Blowjob

Find a public Glory Hole to do this dare. Your bandage will be a hogtie on your knees propped up against the wall. Use at least one lock in your bondage with a chain or cuff. Attach the key to the lock on a string long enough to fit over the length of a erected cock. Draft a note saying-

"I need to give you a blowjob for my freedom! Attach the string around the base of your cock, put it through the hole and I will suck it off your penis. Once the string has gotten over your cock head, do not release your cock and let the key through until you have released a full load of cum into my mouth. This is the only way that I will except the key. If I can't get it over your cock head before you release your your load, pull the key back and put it where you found it for the next person; same goes for if it falls. Enjoy!!!"

Place the note and key on the other side of the Glory Hole. On your side, put yourself in the bondage and wait for your Cock.

So from your perspective, you will be forced to suck and lick the cock until the string is over the head. The hardest part will be the base where you will need to deep throat and try to hook the string with your tongue. If the cock is the right size for the hole, this will put tension on the string while you try to suck it through. Once you get the string over the head, the key will not pass through the cock and you will need to wait for your mouthful of cum. Make sure you have a good grasp of your key to freedom with your tongue or you'll have to do it again. Once you have gotten the key through the whole, you'll need to put the key in your mouth twist your head around to where your wrists are and split the key in the general direction. This will force you to swallow all the hot cum so you don't make a disgusting mess all over your clothes to go home to. Fumble around in your position and unlock yourself. Taste the freedom (and the aftertaste of cock and cum )

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.

Last edited by GriffinStar; 08-21-2018 at 09:30 AM.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to GriffinStar for this post:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:38 AM   #2
Playthingtoy

Default Yes please

I have not done this before; how can I find somewhere to go?
Playthingtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #3
GriffinStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playthingtoy View Post
I have not done this before; how can I find somewhere to go?
The best way is to look online, look here http://www.gloryholelist.com

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:31 AM   #4
Playthingtoy

Default Filters are blocking the site

Thank you for the help I will find a computer I can access it on
Playthingtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 12:54 AM   #5
Curiousslut

Omg I love this idea! I'm not sure I can pull it off but I think I'm going to try!
Curiousslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:14 AM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I think I'll try this after I'm back from vacation. But I'll let the owner know I am and let him have an extra key, just in case the other one walks or i don't manage to get it before close. Of course I'd tell him if that happens, he gets a free turn to, maybe I'd let him have a choice of holes then.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:17 PM   #7
GriffinStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I think I'll try this after I'm back from vacation. But I'll let the owner know I am and let him have an extra key, just in case the other one walks or i don't manage to get it before close. Of course I'd tell him if that happens, he gets a free turn to, maybe I'd let him have a choice of holes then.
Sounds good!

You make a good point though and I remember thinking of the back up plan but forgot to put it down. So for anyone else the back up plan is: Have your phone beside you and another key in a hidden location. You'll have to phone a friend, explain your bazaar situation and where the key is. They will come, see you tied up by a Glory hole and be able read the note you left. Already have your contact set up on your phone so you can press the call button after you unlock your phone (your hands will be tied to your back). Choose wisely

I'm excited to see how this turns out and the stores that come along!

Last edited by GriffinStar; 09-02-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:10 AM   #8
trying
getDare Sweetheart

what a horny challenge
trying is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cock, forced blowjob, glory hole, lock