Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-05-2022, 10:46 AM   #1
NewAndNervous

Default Showering after PE in School and What Age Are You?

Apparently kids in high school and middle school almost never shower after PE any more. They just spray themselves with Axe Body Wash and go about their day.

I'm 43 and graduated high school in 1998. Both in my junior high and high school, showering after PE was universal at my schools. For many 7th graders, the first time taking a shower in an open group setting was kind of a rite of passage.

I grew up in hot, humid South Florida. Because of overcrowding, our junior high school had two shifts. For 7th grade, I had PE 1st period, which started at 12:15 PM. We would shower without using any hot water in a desperate attempt to stop sweating, though it was often of no use. We would continue to sweat throughout 2nd period.

I'm interested in seeing peoples ages and whether PE showers were common to get a sense of the timing for school showers to phase out.
NewAndNervous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NewAndNervous for this post:
Old 05-05-2022, 12:52 PM   #2
rockroller69

Graduated in 2012, but I've never had to shower in all my years of school. My high school was the only one that had showers and they were never really used.

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:31 AM   #3
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

In middle school (6th-8th) it was required to take a shower in the open showers after gym class. Almost no way around not taking one. They had a teacher that handed out the towels. At the exit door another teacher watched that you tossed your towel in the pile. If you had no towel it was trouble. If you missed too many times big trouble...

In high school we had only like 1 year of gym which has showers but nobody cared or took any. I don't remember the school providing any towels either.

Hard to believe those years when you tried your best to hide from other kids so they did see you naked. Now at the gym most adults dont care. My gym is mostly open showers for the guys.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:06 PM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Started out changing at the swimming pool at Liberty Park or Lagoon as a kid. At 12, we would shower every day for gym.... naked before and after. In college, I took swimming in the nude. One of the last classes to do that. Been using locker rooms my entire adult life in gyms and pools. Naked around other guys has never been anything strange to me. Never touched one since I was around 14 but I still use the steam room at the gym.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 08:15 PM   #5
99daredude

Never showered in the gym, but some other students did. It was always really awkward and I think mostly done as a joke. Im 23 now

Limits: Messy, pain, public, permanent, scat/piss, showing face, bodywriting

99daredude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 03:52 AM   #6
MWbottom1

We had PE lessons, and longer games lessons. We only had to shower after games, which was when we played rugby, football, athletics etc.
Showering after Games was compulsory. This was 1985 until 1990 as we didn’t do games in 6th form.
After the lesson we would troop back into the changing rooms, peel of our kit and troop, wrapped in our towel, to the shower area. Towels were hung on a hook and we’d paddle across to stand under one of the shower heads. The area had a very unique smell, a mixture of sweat and mud. Once clean we’d collect our towel and dry as best we could before returning to the changing benches and dress.
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 10:29 AM   #7
Espressoboi

Back in high school around 2010 we had the option of showering after track but it was never required. All showers where one person only.
Espressoboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:23 AM   #8
patrickm

Default Showering after PE in School

Mid 30s here. No one ever showered after PE. Some guys would shower after sports practice, but the showers were private. At the end of elementary school (I was nine or ten), I joined the swim team. We had our own locker room and would change out in the open. No one even wrapped a towel around themselves. Usually, parents were just outside the locker room door waiting for us, so the changing was very rushed. I was thankful for that, because I was still pretty shy.

A side but funny note, one time I forgot my swim bag. I ended up just doing practice in my basketball shorts (which sucked). The best part was, not having a towel, I used my tee shirt to dry off and then my dad drove me home with just a blanket wrapped around me. By that time, I wasn't so shy, so I kind of enjoyed it.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 08:44 AM   #9
tarheel52

I am 33 and we always showered after gym class. I also played sports and we showered in the locker rooms every day after practice and games. I showered in locker rooms with individual stalls with curtains but often we never closed the curtains because we’d all be talking to each other. I’ve also showered in large open shower rooms with shower heads on the walls. There would be 15-20 boys showering and another 15-20 waiting naked for a shower head to open. You never wanted to wrap your clean towel around you before showering so there was always a lot of nudity in the locker rooms. I don’t remember adult teachers or coaches ever being in the locker rooms while we were nude. We just didn’t care about being naked around each other. This is probably a reason I’m so comfortable being naked around others as an adult.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 10:27 PM   #10
dwedgie

In the late 80s early 90s, in the UK , at our middle school theale teacher watched all the boys shower in a communial shower. If anyone refused he would instruct 5 or 6 more athletic boys to carry you in , whatever you were wearing !
At high school we were not watched but the teacher used to walk in to the changing room at times when we were showering .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 04:17 PM   #11
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Soccer

In the 90s in the UK we had "mandatory" single-sex communal showers after football, rugby, gym etc.

However, nobody used them. We would just change back into our uniforms and then wet our hair so that it looked like we had showered.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.

Last edited by gdBob; 09-15-2023 at 04:21 PM.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 01:59 AM   #12
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

I live in the Netherlands and finished secondary school about ten years ago. Depending on year we had double hours of PE, and some years a single hour additional. During my time at secondary school people were used to shower (naked!) after double hours, but only change clothes after a single hour.

Believe since then a lot has changed, as lots of guys don't shower at school, and shower after sports (soccer eg) only if wearing a boxershort. Especially about the last 5 years it is very uncommon that boys shower fully naked if doing teamsports
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:51 AM   #13
EmmyBiSub

We sometimes showered after practice for sports but never after gym

Limits: Blackmail, photo/video requests, bodily fluids, pain
EmmyBiSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:11 PM   #14
Gungediapers10

We had the option to use the showers in the changing rooms, but no one really used them apart from pranks and bully soaking the nerds.

I was unlucky once and got caugbt by the school bullies, dragged by the back of my tighty whitie lifting my trousers higher showing white socks as well, definitely not a good look and dunno what i was thinking at the time what was i wearing , then thrown in the showers and drenched, rest of the day i was a laughing stock walking around in wet pants and squelching shoes

Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Socks, Battleship, messy, gunge, bondage, pet play

Punishment: Poop, Spanky, Corner time, Time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends,

Kik gunge_diaper10
Diaper Check: permanently
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:58 PM   #15
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAndNervous View Post
Apparently kids in high school and middle school almost never shower after PE any more. They just spray themselves with Axe Body Wash and go about their day.

I'm 43 and graduated high school in 1998. Both in my junior high and high school, showering after PE was universal at my schools. For many 7th graders, the first time taking a shower in an open group setting was kind of a rite of passage.

I grew up in hot, humid South Florida. Because of overcrowding, our junior high school had two shifts. For 7th grade, I had PE 1st period, which started at 12:15 PM. We would shower without using any hot water in a desperate attempt to stop sweating, though it was often of no use. We would continue to sweat throughout 2nd period.

I'm interested in seeing peoples ages and whether PE showers were common to get a sense of the timing for school showers to phase out.
Im class of 2004 and went to two high schools the changing rooms had showers but as far as I know they were never used anymore. You didn't ask but it was same for middle school. This was in Northern california
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk