Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2017, 01:02 AM   #1
ZFlan
Baby Member

Envelope 19/m finally getting buttplug and a chastity cage this week

After saving up for awhile, I've finally been able to afford a chastity cage and buttplug, and I'm looking for some dares for each of them, either individually or together! I can send pics if you want, post dares on here or Kik me. I'll also do anything in my signature

Eh: Gay sex, exercising, cum eating

Limits: Scat, piss, blood, permanent, family/friends, loud, illegal

Kik: ZFlang
Pm or Kik me dares, might send pics.

Trying to lose weight! Pm/kik me "Exercise" and I'll do 15 minutes of running on a treadmill at the gym with chastity cage and buttplug in! Please do!
ZFlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:37 AM   #2
Seelenleere

Have you experience with any of them? If not, you should start by wearing the cage for a couple of hours and then increase the wear time. For example 4h, 8h, 12h, 24h, 2d, 3d,...
Same goes for the plug. Start with some minutes to get a feel for it. If you know that you can wear it for some hours comfortably then you should try to wear it outside. The feeling is quite different. Enemas or anal showers can increase wear time, so consider doing it.

A nice task would be for you to wear the plug each time you masturbate until you are able to wear the cage 3 days straight.

Likes: pain, pet play, bondage, collars (like a lot), tease and denial, chastity, corsets

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: toilet stuff (piss, scat, etc), noncon, pets, children, full public, permanent marks, drugs

Toys
Latest BDSM Test Results
Sex Map
Rules
Seelenleere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19/m, buttplug, chastity, male