Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-13-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
subbabe

Default Humiliating punishments please!

Hello masters and mistresses. I am a naughty little slut who is so horny and really wants to be humiliated and punished. I don't want a master, I just want to obey any tasks on here and write reports back, please?

I'm ready to be so embarrassed everyone.

Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, forced clothing and appearance, risk-free public, kinda messy, bondage, corner time, being made to say humiliating things, crawling, bladder control, humping my blankie and stuffed animals, bouncing my boobies, candles (new to it)

Dislikes (use for punishing a naughty girl): pussy clamping, ice, anal

Limits: family and friends, very public, very messy, piss, shit, too painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #2
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbabe View Post
Hello masters and mistresses. I am a naughty little slut who is so horny and really wants to be humiliated and punished. I don't want a master, I just want to obey any tasks on here and write reports back, please?

I'm ready to be so embarrassed everyone.

Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, forced clothing and appearance, risk-free public, kinda messy, bondage, corner time, being made to say humiliating things, crawling, bladder control, humping my blankie and stuffed animals, bouncing my boobies, candles (new to it)

Dislikes (use for punishing a naughty girl): pussy clamping, ice, anal

Limits: family and friends, very public, very messy, piss, shit, too painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
Ok you naughty slut. I want you to strip naked and grab some clamps preferably clothespins and put 3 or 4 on each pussy lip and tape each clamp to your thigh so your whore pussy is pulled wide open. I then want you to grab 4 pieaces of ice and shove them into your pussy and I want you to let them melt.
Now I want you to put clamps on your nipples for me and spanks your ass 50 spanks for each cheek

My first task so let me know if it works for you and if you like it or not (:
Haleyx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:45 PM   #3
subbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleyx18 View Post
Ok you naughty slut. I want you to strip naked and grab some clamps preferably clothespins and put 3 or 4 on each pussy lip and tape each clamp to your thigh so your whore pussy is pulled wide open. I then want you to grab 4 pieaces of ice and shove them into your pussy and I want you to let them melt.
Now I want you to put clamps on your nipples for me and spanks your ass 50 spanks for each cheek

My first task so let me know if it works for you and if you like it or not (:
Ooo thank you mistress. This hurt my pussy and nipples so bad. My bottom is also all pink from spanking myself. I was blushing when I had to strip naked and open up my pussy like that. The water from the melting ice ran down my legs and made a wet spot on the floor - it was kind of embarrassing and when I got about half way through my naughty spanking, I started to jump and yelp. I looked so silly, I could see myself in the mirror. It also made my clamped titties bounce which made it hurt even more.

Thank you so much, this little slut deserved it. I will wait until I receive more humiliation - any requests on how I should wait between punishments?
Old 08-13-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Put clothes pins on your nipples, and swap up between flicking them, and spanking yourself.
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:16 PM   #5
subbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
Put clothes pins on your nipples, and swap up between flicking them, and spanking yourself.
Yes of course, I will do this right away - how long should I do this punishment master?
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
Old 08-13-2017, 07:38 PM   #6
subbabe

Default Stupid slut

I am stupid and a slut and posted a wrong kik account... I will accept punishment for this

My (correct) kik: 141895sub

I'm sorry to everyone
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
Old 08-13-2017, 09:23 PM   #7
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbabe View Post
Yes of course, I will do this right away - how long should I do this punishment master?
At least 5 minutes.
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:20 PM   #8
subbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
At least 5 minutes.
Yes master. I have completed your task. thank you sir!

Old 08-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #9
shadoweater

Spend a day barefoot, and not a day where you stay at home all day. You must go to stores/around town and be seen in public!

I think that counts as risk-free public Potentially embarrassing, but not something that'd actually get you into trouble.

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, horny girl, humiliation, punish me, slut punishment