Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Cake The Enema Chef

So here's the deal, I enjoy giving enemas and I know there are those of you out there who enjoy taking them.

If you want an enema just post here and I'll respond with a suitable recipe, volume, time to hold and any other complications I think are suitable.

You must be 18 or older and should have an enema bag and a plug as a minimum.

Post here with why you deserve an enema, your equipment (a link in your post or signature is also acceptable), your likes and limits (if not already in your sig), the largest enema you've taken so far, the longest you've held an enema so far.

After I give you your enema recipe I expect a report posted to this thread as soon as practically possible.

Repeat customers are welcome, preference will be given to those who write detailed and thorough reports.

You may contact me via kik or pm here for questions but reports must be posted to this thread.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:55 AM   #2
fedelope1990

Im 26m

I have 2liters enema bag
My biger enema was 2l of warm water
I have a plug
fedelope1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:56 AM   #3
Pretty_daring_slave

Oh my what a fun thread.

I deserve an enema because I'm a filthy whore that is perpetually horny. I need to be reminded of my place.

I have a 4 quart enema bag, peppermint castille soap, a double bardex retention nozzle. Likes, limits and toys in signature.

The largest enema I've held is half a gallon, for 75 minutes. But I had done two very thorough enemas before to clean myself out.

Hard Limits: Family, Public, Pictures, Webcam, Blood, Permanent, Beastiality

Toys: small plug, medium plug, large plug, inflatable plug, 7, 9 & 18 inch dildos, hitachi vibrator, clover & alligator style nipple clamps, enema kit.
Pretty_daring_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #4
bitchboi4life

Default I deserve an enema because I am a sub, and here to please

I have a 3L bag, as well as a plug, (looking into and inflatable one in the near future). The longest I have held an enema was just shy of 15 minutes with 1.75L, and my largest enema was just over 2L.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

Fedelope for your first recipe on this thread it will be 1 liter of warm water with three spoonfuls of soap mixed in, youll hold it for 20 minutes or 10 edges whichever takes longer. No cumming until you are certain every bit of it is out.

Pretty fill the bag with comfortably hot water, the hose with the peppermint soap, no clean out enemas, see how much you can take, youll stay on all 4s and rock gently side to side and front to back until you can take no more. You'll hold it for 30 minutes during which time you'll continue rocking.

Bitchboi, clearly you need to work on your patience. 1 liter warm water add 2 spoonfuls of salt and 2 of sugar. Failure to hold for at least 25 minutes will mean no cumming for 1 day for each minute short with 1 edge per day for each minute completed. ie if you release at 15 minutes its 15 edges a day for 10 days no cumming.

Yes these recipes are still fairly tame, consider it price of entry to the more challenging recipes.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 06-10-2017, 12:34 PM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

I deserve an enema simple because it's been way too long since I did any (about a month now) and because I failed my last enema task. I have an enema bag, lots of dildo's and plugs, and also a couple of hollow anal stretching rings (plus lots of other toys, see my signature).

I enjoy creative recipes, the largest one I've held was 3 liters, and the longest was about half an hour.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:40 PM   #7
Dravot
getDare Devil

And so with wingman we have our first punishment enema,

First put your cage on.

The recipe:
2 liters cold water
4 big spoonfulls of sugar
1 small level spoonful of ginger powder or cayenne pepper (both if you really are feeling ashamed for your failure on the last enema)

Youll set the bag as high as possible and assume a face on the floor ass in the air position to help it run deep.

Use your largest plug once it's all in.

Now you'll hold it till you complete 100 each of alternating squats and toe touches.
The fun part here is how fast do you exercise? faster is done sooner but far more shaken up and pumped around..... Oh I do love a predicament.

Last edited by Dravot; 06-10-2017 at 12:42 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 06-10-2017, 09:11 PM   #8
Pretty_daring_slave

Thank you for the enema assignment Sir.

I prepared my largest bag, which holds 4 quarts of water, as instructed. Having experienced a hose full of peppermint soap before I knew I was in for at least a bit of a rough ride.

Once the hose and bag were filled I got on all fours on my bathroom floor. I moaned like the whore I am as I lubed my tight asshole and slowly slipped in the nozzle. I lost myself in a few moments of pleasure, fucking my ass with the nozzle before seating it and preparing for the flow to open.

The tingle of the peppermint soap is a very unique sensation. It feels quite cold and intense almost from the instant it enters....but it is then quickly mixed with the warm water from the bag. The full hose is quite a lot of soap and it gets pushed up by the water. What's more I began shifting and rocking side to side and back and forth. This motion encourages the enema deep and also creates a very soapy sudsy solution. Waves of cramps struck quickly. I looked up and noticed that I had taken about 1/4 of the bag. I knew I could do better.

As I continued to rock and feel the enema churn it made me wet imagining you watching my ordeal Sir. Laughing at my pathetic whines and whimpers. Standing by, cane in hand, prepared to motivate me should I decide to stop rocking.

By the time I had taken half the bag I was feeling nauseous and noticed that the flow at halted nearly to a stop. I knew that I had taken all I could. I stopped the flow.

The first 10 minutes of retention were focused on overcoming my nausea. In a strange way it was a welcome distraction as it kept my mind off clenching my asshole. But once it passed I became acutely aware of the spasms and cramps caused by the soapy mix. I clenched my ass around the nozzle and prayed for time to move faster. I imagined sucking your cock as I rocked and swayed...the enema wreaking havoc now.

In the last 10 minutes I'm sure you'd have enjoyed the sounds I was making. They were pained yelping cries....And then as I expelled after the 30 minutes I imagined the shame and humiliation of you watching me.

I look forward to the next enema assignment Sir

Toys: small plug, medium plug, large plug, inflatable plug, 7, 9 & 18 inch dildos, hitachi vibrator, clover & alligator style nipple clamps, enema kit.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:15 AM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
And so with wingman we have our first punishment enema,

First put your cage on.

The recipe:
2 liters cold water
4 big spoonfulls of sugar
1 small level spoonful of ginger powder or cayenne pepper (both if you really are feeling ashamed for your failure on the last enema)

Youll set the bag as high as possible and assume a face on the floor ass in the air position to help it run deep.

Use your largest plug once it's all in.

Now you'll hold it till you complete 100 each of alternating squats and toe touches.
The fun part here is how fast do you exercise? faster is done sooner but far more shaken up and pumped around..... Oh I do love a predicament.

Thank you for taking the time to properly punish me Sir! I did this last evening. First I put my chastity cage on, and then I went into the kitchen to prepare the enema solution. I tool a large bowl and mixed 2 liters of cold water with the required amounts of sugar and cayenne pepper powder (I didn't have any ginger powder, so that made the choice between these easy).

As you might know cayenne pepper doesn't dissolve/mix with water very well, so when I poured it into my enema bag I gave it another good shake to mix everything up. Then I got into the required position, face down and ass up, on the bathroom floor. By this time my cock was straining against the cage in anticipation of the enema. I released the clamp and let enema flow into my ass.

At first this was just cold water; the enema didn't really burn and the cold was the worst part. But as I started to feel fuller and fuller the cramps were already starting to hit me before the enema was entirely in! I accidentally leaked a bit, which made my asshole burn immediately. I clenched my ass as well as I could and continued to hold the position until the bag was empty, and then inserted the plug that I had nearby and had lubed in advance. This proved to be hard: my ass was clenching from the pain and when I removed the enema set more pepper-water had leaked out. I think I spent several minutes forcing the plug into my unwilling hole.

Then I got up and immediately the cramps really hit me. I took a couple of seconds to catch my breath and started doing the squats and toe-touches as fast as I could. When I had done 12 another wave of cramps hit me. It got so bad that I was afraid I'd push the plug out, so I used one hand to hold it in place. A tiny squirt of water made its way past the plug, causing even more pain when it ran down my ass crack and balls

After this round of cramps stopped I resumed my exercise. I was at 53 squat/toe touches when a sudden intense cramp cought me by surprise, and this time the plug did shoot out! It was followed by a short explosion of dirty enema water and left my asshole incredibly sore, both from the force with which the plug was expelled and the horrible burning from the pepper powder. And of course the next minutes even more remains of the enema leaked out causing the pain to increase all the time.

As the last bit was flushed out I did a cleansing enema with clear water and laid down on the bed. Sorry for the failure, but it sure was an effective punishment! My ass hurt for at least an hour afterwards, and when I woke up this morning and did my morning shit my ass started to burn again
Old 06-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #10
Dravot
getDare Devil

Beautiful reports pretty and wingman, you've both certainly set the standard for reports on this thread. Thank you.

If either of you would like another recipe please post. Wingman should you request another it will be something gentle and pleasant unless you feel you need more punishment though it sounds like you have received quite enough for the time being.

Old 06-11-2017, 11:50 AM   #11
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Beautiful reports pretty and wingman, you've both certainly set the standard for reports on this thread. Thank you.

If either of you would like another recipe please post. Wingman should you request another it will be something gentle and pleasant unless you feel you need more punishment though it sounds like you have received quite enough for the time being.
Gentle and pleasant sounds great Sir!
Old 06-12-2017, 05:24 AM   #12
Dravot
getDare Devil

Wingman,

Gentle and pleasant it is.

1 liter pleasantly warm water
2 level spoonfuls of salt
(if you have chamomile tea brew a cup of it and add it to the mix)

Take it laying on your side, knees brought up to a sitting position or higher depending on your comfort

Retain for at least 10 minutes, longer if you're enjoying it.

Ideally in a darkened quiet room

Old 06-12-2017, 05:25 AM   #13
Dravot
getDare Devil

Pretty,

Shall this be a pleasant or unpleasant recipe?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #14
Pretty_daring_slave

Quote:
Pretty,

Shall this be a pleasant or unpleasant recipe?
Pleasant sounds lovely this time Sir. Thank you.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:24 AM   #15
Dravot
getDare Devil

Pretty

Start with one cup of yogurt or whole milk add warm water to reach 2 quarts.

Same position as before, no rocking unless you want to this time.

Minimum hold is 15 minutes.

Use your inflatable nozzle big as it comfortably goes.

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, enema, punishment, report, submissive