Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 08:28 AM   #16
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavejenni View Post
i wish I had your breasts mine are far to big and I'm very jealous!

So you are not to do this hard it is the cumulative effect you are looking for, you should do this slightly harder than a tap

Take a tawse or a ruler will do if you do not have one, tap it hard and fast on your left nipple until it is very red and sore. Then repeat on the right

Use ice to relieve the heat and some of the pain then repeat

Wear nipple clamps for the rest of the day inside your tightest bra

This can take a while if your nipples aren't especially sensitive but if your a pain slut it's def worth the effort

I'd love to hear how you get on love shoot me a PM

kisses

Jenni
I did the swats and ice and now I have binder clips on my nipples in a really tight bra. I dont think im going to keep them on all day cause that might cause damage and I dont want that but I will keep them on at least for another hour or two
Old 05-15-2017, 10:15 AM   #17
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
i wish I had your breasts mine are far to big and I'm very jealous!

kisses

Jenni
I bet you arent jealous right now. My nipples hurt sooooo bad. Ive decided that I will leave the binder clips on my nipples until the next dare is posted in this thread. Please someone come to my rescue soon

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-15-2017, 11:10 AM   #18
Random11111
Account Banned

I hate to bump the thread but ive had these clips on for over 3 hours someone please let me take them off by giving me a dare to replace that one

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #19
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
I hate to bump the thread but ive had these clips on for over 3 hours someone please let me take them off by giving me a dare to replace that one
Binder clips not nipple clamps?

Take them off now

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #20
Random11111
Account Banned

I dont have clamps specifically designed for nipples. I have clothespins, binder clips and the clips you use to reseal a bag of chips with teeth. I need a dare to release me not just someone telling me to take them off

Old 05-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #21
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I dont have clamps specifically designed for nipples. I have clothespins, binder clips and the clips you use to reseal a bag of chips with teeth. I need a dare to release me not just someone telling me to take them off
wet your breasts so they are damp then with an open hand spank 50 times on each breast, then lay face down with your tac bra on for as long as you can stand

Jenni

Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #22
Random11111
Account Banned

Thank you for the dare. I just took those clamps off and the pain from the blood going back into my tits almost made me cum. And that was only 1 nipple i did the other right after and it burned in a searing pain. Im wetting my breasts now. But i am doubtful that i will be able to lay on the tack bra for more than a few minutes. I might need a punishment if i cant do it

Old 05-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #23
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for the dare. I just took those clamps off and the pain from the blood going back into my tits almost made me cum. And that was only 1 nipple i did the other right after and it burned in a searing pain. Im wetting my breasts now. But i am doubtful that i will be able to lay on the tack bra for more than a few minutes. I might need a punishment if i cant do it
Do you have stinging nettles any where near you? If so I know what your punishment is

Jenni

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #24
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Do you have stinging nettles any where near you? If so I know what your punishment is

Jenni
I dont. And im not really sure what the punishment would have been if i did have them, sorry im new this. Btw im typing this while laying on the tack bra but i think im done. My nipples are crushed, discollored and misshapen even the little draft from the air conditioning makes them sting

Old 05-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #25
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I dont. And im not really sure what the punishment would have been if i did have them, sorry im new this. Btw im typing this while laying on the tack bra but i think im done. My nipples are crushed, discollored and misshapen even the little draft from the air conditioning makes them sting
Then I think you need recovery time now love, but you've done well.

Nettles can be quite effective either stroked against the skin, used to spank with or stuffing of bra and or panties. Boys you might want to try this too on your balls!

I can not stress this part enough ensure you are not allergic to them, by testing a very very quick contact on your inner forearm

When you've recovered enough maybe tomorrow feel free to PM me for more fun

Oh and never apologise for being new, we all started somewhere. You should feel free to ask as many questions as you want answers too

Jenni

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #26
Random11111
Account Banned

Thanks for the help. I dont have them anyway so no worries. Im thinking about getting mouse traps for my tits. Does anyone know which ones hurt more, big ones or small ones?

Old 05-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #27
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Thanks for the help. I dont have them anyway so no worries. Im thinking about getting mouse traps for my tits. Does anyone know which ones hurt more, big ones or small ones?
I'm not sure, but why don't you buy one of each and try it out for us?
Old 05-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #28
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Size doesn't matter it's the spring strength that determines that, be careful though the very strong ones can cause damage

Jenni

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-15-2017, 03:41 PM   #29
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Size doesn't matter it's the spring strength that determines that, be careful though the very strong ones can cause damage

Jenni
Doesnt the bigger mousetraps have bigger spring tension? I was just going to set them on my nipples I dont want them to snap on them. That would hurt a lot and could break skin. But sliding my tits in underneath shouldnt be an issue

Old 05-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #30
poiuytr

Default sent a PM

you can read it please or you accept only dares from here?
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
The following user says Thank You to poiuytr for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, nipple, self bondage, tits, torture