Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
bondboyaaron

Default Requesting Self Bondage Ideas

Hello all,

I'm looking for some self bondage ideas. If you can help me out, that would be great, just need position, what to tie, what to tie to, what to wear (no crossdressing please) how long, etc, etc.

i do implement safe escape procedures, so dont worry about trying to figure that out, that i can figure out. Just need inspiration.

Thanks!

Last edited by bondboyaaron; 03-30-2017 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #2
game

Crossed legs and laying back is something I do, Tie the knees to the feet and then the thighs together. It leaves the junk open for Cbt along with shuffling on your knees. IT also leaves you uptight... or upside down so no rolling over if you're bound to the bed.

Some info about myself, I am a 18 year old British male.You may see spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes in the posts I make and that's because I'm both Dyspraxic and dyslexic so rather than yelling at me please be nice and point out the mistakes I've made.
.erad a ot sknaht deppilf neeb sah txet ,etoN
game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:13 AM   #3
bondboyaaron

Sorry for not responding for a while. Just finally found the right amount of time alone to do this task. At first i couldn't figure out what You wanted so hopefully i did it right:

i stripped naked. tied my left foot to my right knee and my right foot to my left knee. (took a couple of tries to do this) this left my legs in a big triangle. i tied my balls and stretched them and tied the end of the rope to my calves (the midpoint of the triangle). then i tied a rope to my calves and made a double slipknot for my wrists, so that when i arched my back (while on my back) i could get my wrists in there and hogtie myself. once i did that, every felt very tight and secure and stretched wow.

i definitely saw the "leaving myself open for cbt" "shuffling on my knees" "being left upside down" and "not being able to roll over" aspects that You had mentioned. Thank You for this task. sorry again for not doing this sooner.

Still looking for tie up ideas, so please keep them coming Everybody. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #4
bondboyaaron

hello All,

looking for some ideas on how to tie myself up. location, position, what body part to what, duration, what to wear, or not wear (no crossdressing please), gag, blindfold, etc etc etc.

please pm me, or reply to this thread.

thank You!
Old 05-24-2017, 12:26 PM   #5
bondboyaaron

Still looking for tie up dares, please. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:33 PM   #6
xarx41
Account Banned

I have one but it might be a bit painful! First of all tie your balls and cock with a shoe lace and then tie the two ends of the shoe lace on a door knob. Then you kneel down so that the shoelace is stretched. I've had many subs in this position edging and it has worked out great (at least for those who are into cbt). Make sure not to stay in that position for too long because we don't want any damage. Don't stay more than 5 minutes. Health comes first!
Have fun!

NOT looking for subs
xarx41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:46 AM   #7
bondboyaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarx41 View Post
I have one but it might be a bit painful! First of all tie your balls and cock with a shoe lace and then tie the two ends of the shoe lace on a door knob. Then you kneel down so that the shoelace is stretched. I've had many subs in this position edging and it has worked out great (at least for those who are into cbt). Make sure not to stay in that position for too long because we don't want any damage. Don't stay more than 5 minutes. Health comes first!
Have fun!
thank You for this dare. i actually did it completely twice. and had 2 failed attempts. i was trying to get the shoelace just right. and now i see why just the 5 minutes. i probably could have gone longer, but i figured obedience is better. the first time i completely did this dare, i managed to edge twice within the 5 minutes. if You have any other bondage dares let me know please, thank You.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:56 AM   #8
bondboyaaron

Going to woods wed afternoon. Looking for bondage dares. Thank you.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #9
bondboyaaron

Looking for Self Bondage Dares again. usually go to the woods wed evenings. with the winter, its a little difficult, so please be patient with me. Thank you!
Old 12-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
Bahia

Are you looking for outdoor dares?

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:18 PM   #11
bondboyaaron

Yes im looking for outdoor self bondage dares. i like to tie myself up thanks.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #12
Bahia

Find an open area with a sturdy branch above you. Secure a rope to the branch and tie your hands to the rope. Hands should be above your head. You should be on your knees with a crotch tie in place. Knees bound together, feet bound together. Ankles tied at the back of the crotch tie.

Blindfold and gag too.

Your cock should be exposed too, unless it's too cold or that is a limit.

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #13
bondboyaaron

wow, thank you, i look forward to trying this. How long should i stay like that?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
self bondage