Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-17-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
Ashrubel

Exclamation Looking for Forced Orgasm/Stimulation methods for male Self-Bondage

I am a fairly experienced and productive Self-Bondage connoisseur, and have been toying with the trade for over a year and a half.

I want to cover a few basics of what I know, and what I DON'T want advice on before asking specifically what I am looking for.

First: I have an extensive skillset in making timers, desiigning scenes, and executing self-bondage scenarios. I am very well acquanted with the risks and safeguards of doing such. I am not stupid. I am not just bored. I am not asking for advide on specific bondage techniques surrounding executing the bibding and restriction itself.
I have successfully engaged in numerous self-bondage scenarious of varying degrees and for varying lengths.
The most daring and exciting of all of them include a few specific scenarios that remain in my memory: to give you context and understanding:
(Given the nature of the risk, I do not discuss timing devices, as attempts to recreate that go wrong could end very badly. ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP).

1: was a total sensory dep., fully bound to my 4-post bed with a random timer device I designed and tested and extreme lengths before using. I ended up being bound in that way for 6 hours before it unlocked. Earplugs. Blinders, and a gag. It was glorious!

2: a restrictive binding on my bed with a 45 min hands free orgasm hypnosis track on repeat plugged into my ears, and a 4 hour timer. Again. Glorious.

I have tried numerous techniques and scenarios, but am still seeking another element I lack:

I would like a reliable and functional method of creating consistent or intermittent stimulation (anal or penile) to generate multiple, hands free, forced male orgasms, while in bondage.

I have tried a number of things, but most lack the ability to generate a second, reliable orgasm... or that significant nudge of post-orgasm sensitivity stimulation.

I was wondering if anyone had any reliable methods, or knew where to point me for source material.

I enjoy having a Fem Dom do that for me, but such godesses are hard to find, and my last went too far and broke trust.

Any suggestions or questions are welcome. This can also be a outlet if anyone has any questions about this topic in general. Feel free to AmA!
Ashrubel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasms, self bondage