Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-19-2016, 11:47 PM   #1
Little submissive
Account Banned

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) (chat slave)

20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) (chat slave)

What I want so you don't waste your time!

Personality wise: Well, hopefully we'd click as some would call it. You would need to be understanding as everyone has their days and do need their opinions and feelings to be at least considered. Strict would be more of what I'm looking for. If I have more of a dominant personality than you I doubt this'll work.

Physically wise: I want you to be the most handsome guy ever. (Kidding, as long as you are a guy and never have or want to be a girl you should be fine) Again, only male.

Your likes: I want us to have common interests. (If you don't like the aspect of taking control, don't bother please and thanks. That's my biggest like since Im so indecisive.) When messaging please let me know your kinks.

Your limits: Well they are yours, I respect them and they won't effect my decision.

Dominance: You have to be purely a dominant, (not a switch) your dominant personality has to deal and overpower mine.

Timezone: Hopefully close to mine which is GMT -7. (This can be discussed if your admission interests me.

English: You are required to be able to use proper English, doesn't have to be perfect but I want to be able to understand you.

Safe-word: If we agree to be Slave and Master the first thing we would have to discuss is a safe-word. (If you just wanna go into a session without one, please don't read further.)

Bdsm motto: You have to follow the term "Safe, Sane, Consensual."

Pictures/Video: If you require these, stop reading please. (This will not change!)

Motivation: I want you to help me with my goals and help me make new ones over time. Whether they are personal or bdsm related.

About me

My nickname is Little, no I will not tell you my name so Little or any other name you choose is good. I'm from Canada, timezone GMT -7
I have my own bachelor suite with shared laundry. Three neighbours, so I can't walk around outside naked thank you very much.

~Description~

Height: 5"5 or 5"6.

Weight: Not sure exactly, after I got on depo it make me gain weight as it tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant. I'm pretty sure I'm about 130lbs.

Eye colour: Dark brown.

Natural hair colour: Black.

Hair colour now: Black with red in it although I'm trying to get it back to black and blonde.

Hair length: Medium/long. (almost covers my breasts)

Body type: Not too skinny, not too fat. Curvy? Working on getting toned again.

Chest size: 36c.

Piercings: Ears

Extra: I have dimples.

Knee injury: Cant kneel for long periods of times, and some other activities.

~Personality~

Honestly, explaining yourself is probably the worst. I'll try though. I can be pretty bratty, especially if my needs aren't being met. Not talking about denial and such although denial can be pretty uhg when you're horny. I also crave submitting to someone. Just that feeling of being owned can be overwhelming. (In a good way) Everyone has moments though, I hope you remember that even though I tend to more be a slave that I'm an actual person as well. I'm a pretty strong minded person and will tend to call you on something if I find it unsafe or such.

Goals (I lack motivation)

School: If I have some work to do and lack the motivation I will probs let you know I may need motivation. (Maybe a carrot/stick situation?)

Work out: Such a thing. Have to be a clever Dom for this one because of my bad knees.

House: I wanna keep it clean. (I mostly do but sometimes I get lazy)

More will be added or taken off as time goes by

My List of likes/dislikes/limits

• Humiliation (Could be as simple as body writing or coloring nails a horrid color for example.)
• Degrading (Names within reason?)
• Secretive public (Going out with a toy in perhaps)
• Serving
• Obedience training.
• Bondage (Who doesn't like bondage.)

Dislikes:
• Tease and denial.
• Anal
• Writing lines
• Pet play,
• Begging
• Corner time
• Writing lines
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control

With TPE, these two you would have to find a clever way to be able to control it without it being overly invasive.
• Bathroom control
• Diet control

Soft limits: Wax

Limits: Pictures(Sending), video, audio, scat, piss, public, self harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, body motification, catheters, fisting, fire,
Hair removal(head, arms, legs), ass to mouth, impregnation, infidelity, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information,

Remember all these can be discussed, except for pics, vid, and audio.

Toys: 8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size.), enema kit, kegal balls or wen wa(not sure), anal beads, plus another plug(not sure of size again.), plus a two speed wand. I normally don't use my dildos because they're too big.

If you do reply and I don't answer you most likely didn't put enough information for my liking. It could also be though that it can be pretty rough being a chick on here. You get plenty of replies and its hard to get back to everyone. If you have replied before and I didnt get back to you, feel free to try again. I'm sorry if I overlooked you. Thank you for reading hun, I hope to speak with you soon.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Little submissive for this post:
Old 03-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #2
Darkside808

You are amazing and I hope you find someone that's exactly what you are looking for. Anyone would be lucky to have you!

Guys don't pass up this opportunity for an amazing sub you will not be disappointed!

Likes: Domination, bondage,, ice, toohtpaste, edging, denial, light public, spanking, mild pain, humiliation, collars!, orgasm control/denial, DDlg.

Limits: blood, risk of getting arrested, scat, unreasonably dangerous.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:26 PM   #3
Controlmyneeds

I am looking for a Skype slave. You sound perfect. Would you be interested?
Old 03-23-2016, 07:58 PM   #4
Dick1987

Default Did you read it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controlmyneeds View Post
Did you even read it she said no pic or video
Old 03-24-2016, 01:51 AM   #5
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside808 View Post
You are amazing and I hope you find someone that's exactly what you are looking for. Anyone would be lucky to have you!

Guys don't pass up this opportunity for an amazing sub you will not be disappointed!
Hope you find what you're looking for as well hun.
Old 03-24-2016, 01:53 AM   #6
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controlmyneeds View Post
I looked at your past posts, did you not think that being an ex xhamster slave was not going to bite you in the ass?
Old 03-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #7
shadoweater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little submissive View Post
I looked at your past posts, did you not think that being an ex xhamster slave was not going to bite you in the ass?
So you're excluding anyone who's ever switched, even if they intend to be purely dominant with you?

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 03-24-2016, 04:55 PM   #8
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default Pretty much

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweater View Post
So you're excluding anyone who's ever switched, even if they intend to be purely dominant with you?
Considering that's all he had on his profile, yeah. No signs of being Dom on there.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:18 PM   #9
marcom

Hi; 20M Dom here. First time experiencing being a cyber dom, only have real life experience and some Whatsapp stuff. Would love to chat and explore mutual interests, don't mind the no pic etc though i may send voice note dares. Love your toy list and would love to make full use of it. Also respect your dislikes and definitely love the likes. Limits open to debate, let me know if i make your shortlist!

Sub for any mistresses interested.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:51 AM   #10
Aron

She is really amazing but don't misunderstand her, she knows what she wants and has no problem telling you it's not working. She is someone I care a lot about so please be respectful and you are lucky enough to ever call her slave, take good care of this one

Old 04-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #11
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default Bump

Thanks for the response so far

Last edited by Little submissive; 04-23-2016 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Just cause
Old 05-22-2016, 04:19 PM   #12
Sensei666

interessed to try, pm if you want.

PC Gamer/No-life/Addict
------
Kink : Diaper/Shemale/Pregnancy/Lesbian/Enema

PM me for Diaper Dare, have some idea for U too (can't do dare for the moment but i will keep them for later, nothing too "hard" thx)
Old 05-26-2016, 12:11 AM   #13
iwilllockedyou

Default Hello

I am looking for honest loyal obedient slave/sissy who is willing to serve me online and real time. if you are interested email me [email protected] hope to hear from you soon

Advertisements
Kink Talk