Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 05:56 PM   #16
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Arconious,

Nice to see you back.

I must complement you on your thurough and well thought out post. Giving the slut clear boundries and instant cause effect corrective action should prove effective.

I am curious as to what andreas reaction will be while reading your post.

I will make sure she thanks you appropriately for your efforts.

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:18 PM   #17
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Oh no Andrea was promised that she would finally be "allowed" to cum tonight and she's only gotten half as many fantasies as she was told that the game would involve.

Should I post a second time or should we make this another denial: Andrea's not allowed to cum until she gets fantasies from 10 different people

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 03-16-2016, 07:52 PM   #18
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default andreas denial continues

as cenobite correctly points out, andrea has not attracted the required 10 posts to begin the end of her denial and the beginning of her forced orgasms.

Bitter sweet for her Imagine.

Oh well, let the games continue....

I will continue to tug and buzz our little slut as the posts roll in.

an interesting thing happened on the way home from the liquior store today. today. When we returned to the car, I opened the door for andrea and let her get in, I then unzipped my pants and push my cock into her mouth, one of the trades men in the parking lot who was buying beer saw what was happening........I alerted andrea that she was being watched......curiously she did not stop immediately......

Cheers boys and girlz...............

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 03-16-2016, 08:23 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I sucked Sir's cock in the parking lot...I wanted him so badly. He has just informed me that I am not allowed to cum tonight. Holy fuck!!! I swear I will ride his cock while he's sleeping.

Serves this fucking slut right...behind in my posts.

I'll do my best to catch up....

Andreaswallows...not wanting to be disappointed

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #20
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sitting at the bar with my Sir. I can't sit straight. I have a hot slutty mess between my legs. In the parkade stairwell, Sir fucked me hard from behind. It felt so good when he reached in front and rubbed my clit. He is not going to let me cum. I'm sitting in the bar stool. Rubbing my legs together. Making eye contact with th bartender. Sir has displayed my breasts in a Demi cup bra, the nipples slightly visible under my white blouse. I think the bartender approves.

Andreaswallows...and feels her hard nipples

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #21
triumph
Baby Member

So I suppose the slut is going to work tomorrow with very little to do to entertain us. I propose that while she's sitting at her desk she slips a cube of ginger into her pussy and holds it there for at least 2 minutes without removing it.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:45 PM   #22
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph View Post
So I suppose the slut is going to work tomorrow with very little to do to entertain us. I propose that while she's sitting at her desk she slips a cube of ginger into her pussy and holds it there for at least 2 minutes without removing it.
Sir,
I am taking the day off...in hopes that I can cum....hard....and long

Cock sucking sluts love to cum

Andreaswallows....will cum tomorrow...or not

Old 03-16-2016, 09:04 PM   #23
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

You know Andrea part of me (I'll give you one guess which part) wishes your denial could go on oh so very much longer but since Robert has already put so much mental effort into how he wants you to finally cum for him:

I would warm you up for him by bringing you into a specially prepared dungeon basement with an audience already gathered to enjoy the show. I would strip you naked and leave you with only your fuck-me heels to display your ass and tits and cunt more nicely for everyone. Everybody watching you I would decorate you with your cunt chain, nipple clamps, blindfold, and a small ball gag, and I would guide you to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

You completely unable to see anything, I would stand you with your back to the chain, tell you to hold your hands up for everybody to enjoy, then I would leave you there while I got a great deal of rope. I would tie your ankles together, work the ropes through the links of chain immediately behind, and pull the rope back in front of your legs, crisscrossing the ropes up and tying them through another link of chain about a foot above the first. I would continue crisscrossing (not mummifying, I want as much of your naked skin to be visible as possible) the rope around your legs and through the chain until I reached your soaking wet cunt.

I would tie your thighs more securely, crisscross up your belly again, then when I reached your chest I would tie you much more tightly underneath and above your tits to display you even more deliciously.

I would then ask a volunteer to lower the chain from the ceiling so that I could reach your arms. I would crisscross the ropes around your arms and through the chain until I reached your hands, then I would tie your wrists more securely and have my volunteer lift you back up again.

When you were again in a standing position, I would show everybody how easy it is to squeeze your tits and your ass and to stick fingers inside your dripping wet cunt now that you are completely immobilized and at our mercy. I would show everybody how much fun it would be to push you just a few inches in one direction or another so that you have a hard time finding your footing.

You would be moaning so deliciously when I invited everybody to stop watching and to have their way with you themselves. Everybody would be taking turns rubbing you and squeezing you and sticking their fingers inside you. The whole time we in the audience would be keeping track of how many of us were almost ready to cum and how many of us needed/wanted more time.

When everybody was ready they would get in line, the gag would be taken out of your oh so very talented mouth (but leaving the blindfold on), and you would be raised and lowered into whatever position each person wanted you to be in for his/her own pleasure: some of us would cum inside your cunt, some of us would cum on your tits, some of us would cum inside your mouth, some of us would cum on your face...

Everybody would go on their way and you would be left there until Robert picked you up in the morning.

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 03-17-2016, 12:14 AM   #24
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Ooh you poor thing - you thought you be might be squirting, gushing even, arching your slutty body in the sweet ecstacy you have craved for so so long, over and over, toes curling, feeling the sweet pleasure of that esquisite moment when you can let go. Release.

But instead you remain the constantly aroused dripping wet, hard nippled, denied, crotch chained, high heeled cumslut my cock enjoys so much...

What a shame.

There is no hurry Sir Robert.

If she will be at home tomorrow can I suggest you leave her naked, crotch chained, heeled and with spreader bar locked in place, so her dripping pussy remains open and in her thoughts all day as she finishes her reporting..
Old 03-17-2016, 01:02 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconious View Post
Aw, darn it, I've been enjoying you so much not getting to cum that I've been choosing not to post so you would have less to report on. I see that didn't work.

Anyway, for this current event, I submit the following.

I'd have Andrea meet me at my house, where I would have a note taped to the door, and a bag hanging from the handle. The note would read, "Once you ring the doorbell, you have five minutes to strip off your clothes, blindfold yourself, lock your hands behind your back, and be waiting on your knees like a good little slut. Do not start before you ring the bell." Inside the bag there would be a thick black cloth to use as a blindfold, and a set of handcuffs. I would use the security camera to check to see if she started before the time, and if she did, make her lean so her face was on the ground, and smack her ass with the flogger 45 times right where she was at, on my doorstep.

After her punishment, or completion of the task, I would grab her by the hair, make her stand and lead her into my house. After I closed the door, I would grab a collar that I had on the ready and lock it on her neck, at which point I would inform her that I gave the only key to that collar to her master, and she would be wearing it until he saw fit to remove it. I would then make her kneel again, and force my cock down her throat until I came. At this point, I would lock a Ring gag in her sweet mouth, silence her and keep her mouth open for business, a real 2 for 1.

I'd attach a leash to her collar, and lead her into my bedroom with it, if she hesitated at all, she gets a lash from flogger. Once in the bedroom, its time to get her restrained properly. I'd undo the handcuffs, and tie her wrists together with rope, then tie her elbows together so tight they touched. I would put her up on the bed, and make her kneel there. then I would grab more rope, and tie one end of each rope to each knee, and each ankle. At this point, make her spread her legs as far as she can while still holding balance, and tie the rope to the supports under the bed, so she has to maintain that position. Then I would take a rope from her wrists and tie it off to the headboard. This will force her head down into the bed, and leave her kneeling on the bed, face buried into it, and completely restrained.

I would alternate fucking her until I cum and using a vibe on her completely exposed pussy for the next three hours, forcing as many orgasms as I could out of her helpless vulnerable body. when I finally thought that was enough, untie her legs, and release her arms from the headboard, leaving them tied nicely behind her back. I would apply clamps to her nipples, with a chain that attaches them together. I would take the rope from her wrists, pull it through her crotch, and tie it to the nipple clamp chain. tight, so any movement would punish her pussy, and her tits. She would kneel at my feet, slowly sucking on my cock through her ring gag, and I would have candle wax, and ice on hand, and apply them randomly to various parts of her body, just watching as she squirmed.

when I feel that the little slut had enough for the night, I would untie her completely, leaving her with her blindfold and her collar, take her to the closet, strap her hands to the bar, and leave her for the night.

The next morning, she would wake up to my dick in her mouth, and be lead out to the yard to be hosed off with icy water.I would take her back inside, and lock her hands above her in a tall birdcage, only giving her about 6 inches of room in any direction. I would then inform her that I had asked for her master to pick her up at around 6, and I would be holding a party at noon. then I would lock the cage. At the party, She would stay in the cage, and anyone who pleased could fondle or grope her, if she refused to display herself adequately I would pull her out of the cage, and give everyone a change to spank her as much as they pleased before locking her back in the cage. And just to make things interesting, I would have a raffle, the five winners would get to cover her with as much cum as they could in 20 minutes.

I would end the party at around 5:30, and get the slut ready for her master, nice 5' heels, fresh crotch chain attached to her wrists which are bound neatly behind her back. have her on her knees, with a chain going from her collar to her ankles, holding her there kneeling. and to top it all off, the cum from 5 very enthusiastic party goers, as well as any that I felt like adding after the fact.
Thank you Sir. You would be happy to know that my Sir has been tormenting me all night. If his tongue is not on my clit edging me, his fingers are. As I type this, my legs are spread wide, Sir is behind me sliding my pink dildo deep into my wet cunt. I need to cum but he senses when I am close and stops....what the hell? I cannot fool Sir.

Andreaswallows....while typing

Old 03-17-2016, 01:15 AM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconious View Post
Aw, darn it, I've been enjoying you so much not getting to cum that I've been choosing not to post so you would have less to report on. I see that didn't work.

Anyway, for this current event, I submit the following.

I'd have Andrea meet me at my house, where I would have a note taped to the door, and a bag hanging from the handle. The note would read, "Once you ring the doorbell, you have five minutes to strip off your clothes, blindfold yourself, lock your hands behind your back, and be waiting on your knees like a good little slut. Do not start before you ring the bell." Inside the bag there would be a thick black cloth to use as a blindfold, and a set of handcuffs. I would use the security camera to check to see if she started before the time, and if she did, make her lean so her face was on the ground, and smack her ass with the flogger 45 times right where she was at, on my doorstep.

After her punishment, or completion of the task, I would grab her by the hair, make her stand and lead her into my house. After I closed the door, I would grab a collar that I had on the ready and lock it on her neck, at which point I would inform her that I gave the only key to that collar to her master, and she would be wearing it until he saw fit to remove it. I would then make her kneel again, and force my cock down her throat until I came. At this point, I would lock a Ring gag in her sweet mouth, silence her and keep her mouth open for business, a real 2 for 1.

I'd attach a leash to her collar, and lead her into my bedroom with it, if she hesitated at all, she gets a lash from flogger. Once in the bedroom, its time to get her restrained properly. I'd undo the handcuffs, and tie her wrists together with rope, then tie her elbows together so tight they touched. I would put her up on the bed, and make her kneel there. then I would grab more rope, and tie one end of each rope to each knee, and each ankle. At this point, make her spread her legs as far as she can while still holding balance, and tie the rope to the supports under the bed, so she has to maintain that position. Then I would take a rope from her wrists and tie it off to the headboard. This will force her head down into the bed, and leave her kneeling on the bed, face buried into it, and completely restrained.

I would alternate fucking her until I cum and using a vibe on her completely exposed pussy for the next three hours, forcing as many orgasms as I could out of her helpless vulnerable body. when I finally thought that was enough, untie her legs, and release her arms from the headboard, leaving them tied nicely behind her back. I would apply clamps to her nipples, with a chain that attaches them together. I would take the rope from her wrists, pull it through her crotch, and tie it to the nipple clamp chain. tight, so any movement would punish her pussy, and her tits. She would kneel at my feet, slowly sucking on my cock through her ring gag, and I would have candle wax, and ice on hand, and apply them randomly to various parts of her body, just watching as she squirmed.

when I feel that the little slut had enough for the night, I would untie her completely, leaving her with her blindfold and her collar, take her to the closet, strap her hands to the bar, and leave her for the night.

The next morning, she would wake up to my dick in her mouth, and be lead out to the yard to be hosed off with icy water.I would take her back inside, and lock her hands above her in a tall birdcage, only giving her about 6 inches of room in any direction. I would then inform her that I had asked for her master to pick her up at around 6, and I would be holding a party at noon. then I would lock the cage. At the party, She would stay in the cage, and anyone who pleased could fondle or grope her, if she refused to display herself adequately I would pull her out of the cage, and give everyone a change to spank her as much as they pleased before locking her back in the cage. And just to make things interesting, I would have a raffle, the five winners would get to cover her with as much cum as they could in 20 minutes.

I would end the party at around 5:30, and get the slut ready for her master, nice 5' heels, fresh crotch chain attached to her wrists which are bound neatly behind her back. have her on her knees, with a chain going from her collar to her ankles, holding her there kneeling. and to top it all off, the cum from 5 very enthusiastic party goers, as well as any that I felt like adding after the fact.
Oh my fucking god.... thank you for this. I just had to take a moment as Sir fucked my cunt as I typed this. He is treating my like the cum fucking slut I am. I deserve this and I am not allowed to cum....
I may lose my fucking mind...

Andreaswallows....losing her fucking mind

Old 03-17-2016, 01:44 AM   #27
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I love it when you talk dirty...
Old 03-17-2016, 01:49 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default This slut is a mess

My pussy is aching, Sir did not allow me to cum. He tormented me last night making me edge over and over...
I am currently tied to the coffee table on my stomach. Sir has me bound by my waist, tight. He has left for a bit and has instructed me to finish my posting, or I will remain where I am for the remainder of the day. Not only that, the we-vibe is deep inside my pussy. He activates it as he is out. Yes, I am a slutty mess. I will finish these posts. I need to cum. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Andreaswallows....and stays restrained

Old 03-17-2016, 04:02 PM   #29
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
My pussy is aching, Sir did not allow me to cum. He tormented me last night making me edge over and over...
I am currently tied to the coffee table on my stomach. Sir has me bound by my waist, tight. He has left for a bit and has instructed me to finish my posting, or I will remain where I am for the remainder of the day. Not only that, the we-vibe is deep inside my pussy. He activates it as he is out. Yes, I am a slutty mess. I will finish these posts. I need to cum. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Andreaswallows....and stays restrained
Has Robert returned yet? If the home cameras are working than I can't imagine he'd be in much of a hurry at any point

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 03-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
Has Robert returned yet? If the home cameras are working than I can't imagine he'd be in much of a hurry at any point
He has not yet returned...our cameras are always on.
I raise my ass as far as I can, given I am tied. Trying to give Sir bit of a show. I know he's watching.

Andreaswallows...and starring in her home movie

The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dildo, forced orgasm, restrained, vibe