Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
Qwerty789

Female 18/female/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/switch in any location (webcam not required)

18/female/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/switch in any location (webcam not required)

I'm looking for someone who is fairly new and looking to push themselves as I am. I do not have regular use of a web cam pic exchange or chat is an option. I prefer male but as I am looking to test my limits I will try with female too (if female must be the dominant).
I enjoy being told how to masturbate or exchanging dares. Prefer being sub but don't mind switches.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi. I've been into this for just over a month now but I'm still fairly new to a lot. There are a lot of things I'd like to try and push myself with. I'm a switch and I feel mainly submissive but things are a lot more fun with switch play. I can be really strict and really submissive. PM me if you're interested.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
sakurafan1217

Default -

I sent u a Private Message.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #4
Wolfinsheepscloth

Depends how good you are at following orders
Old 06-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
trophy
Baby Member

add hell3993 i'm M, 20 yo
Old 06-18-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
Master_4Subfem

Default Ill be ur master

I love to exchange dares, i also love to have a beautiful submissive slave who does what ever i ask her to do. If you are interested add me on skype: george.hamlin1993
Old 06-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #7
JillyB93

Hey, male 20, Germany! I'm new to all this, I prefer being slave, but i would like to learn with u!

Old 06-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
arturopegging
Baby Member

hi, I'm from mexico, I'm 23 years old and I'm very new in this but I be loved to learn how to be a good salve boy

Old 06-30-2014, 11:00 AM   #9
Hideyoshi

Hello Mistress,

I'm a 19 year old boy living in Germany. I've got green eyes, brown hair and a normal physique. I'm working out 5 days a week so I'm slim and athletic. That's some basic information about me.

I'm almost free for all except eating feces, extrem cbt and extrem pain.

I love crossdressing, edging, drinking pee and cum, playing with my ass, getting slapped and chastity.

I would love to get fucked in the ass while having girls clothes on as well as a chastity belt so I definitely won't cum. Also I would love to have a mistress that can tease me to the very edge without letting me leak a single drop of cum.

I'm free to share some pictures of me wearing nothing or some girls' undies. I'm mostly using Skype, so that would be the place where you could meet me first. Of course I've got webcam.

I would love to get a message from you, so please write me!
Old 06-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

@Hideyoshi, you've just posted the exact same thing in 20 other threads!? Clearly you haven't read the original posts and have just gone straight to threads seeking subs/slaves/switches, and then posted a generic message. That's not the way to find someone or indeed be chosen either.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #11
shadoweater

Not only that, but it's annoying for everyone else, because a bunch of old ads have been bumped to the top and it makes it hard to find recent ads where there's actually a chance the person is still looking.

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 06-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #12
evilpyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty789 View Post
18/female/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/switch in any location (webcam not required)

I'm looking for someone who is fairly new and looking to push themselves as I am. I do not have regular use of a web cam pic exchange or chat is an option. I prefer male but as I am looking to test my limits I will try with female too (if female must be the dominant).
I enjoy being told how to masturbate or exchanging dares. Prefer being sub but don't mind switches.
I am interested. I'm a 23 y/o male switch.

likes : bondage, self-bondage, masturbation, control, long term, masturbation control

dislikes : anything not on this list, however, I don't mind trying certain things

limits : family, friends, public, permanent, illegal, anything that reveals my identity

I only will take dares from females!

DARE GIVEN (active until 7-7-14) : PM me BONDAGE and I'll tie myself up however you tell me for a certain amount of time.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #13
bigjon-master

I am experienced master. Message me at Kik bigjon3321 and I'll train u andnpush kimits
Old 07-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #14
Grizzly89

Default Im 54m old French Master

i want to try with you on cam: contact me : [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk