Old 04-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #5446
justicer24

Kik is in my sig, looking for bondage dares

Likes: Bondage, gags, self-bondage, denial, humiliation, crossdressing, tasks/requests - open to new
Limits: Scat, family, public, permanent
justicer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:52 AM   #5447
prettyslut33

Kik is prettyslut33. My pussy needs to be used immediately.
prettyslut33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #5448
Kantdam94

Kik kantdam94

I am a slave
Kantdam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:51 PM   #5449
zompoke
Account Banned

Default Looking for FEMALE littles, subs, pets, and slaves

Looking for FEMALE littles, subs, pets, and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must but you do not have to show your face. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself and if you are looking for a full time dom or a short term dom, and tell me if your going to block me. Don't be scared to message me

kik- zompoke

If you read this far message me on kik, include yes daddy with your first message if you're a little, yes master if you're a sub or slave and yes owner if you're a pet, with everything above, bonus if you have another female with you
zompoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:55 PM   #5450
freakazoyd77

M 23 from Australia, looking for a Dom preferably female but not compulsory. Message me on Kik so we can chat and get to know each other better, I'm very open to try all kinds of things and have lots of likes with few limits

Kik is bdsmislife2121, message me there and I'll tell you anything you would like to know

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:51 AM   #5451
i.wanna.serve

Hello Masters/Mistress, my name is Phil, I am a 22 year old male

ABOUT ME
From a young age I was drawn to bdsm scene, I started experimenting online, and now i'm here. I enjoy being controlled and owned, I want to be put in place by Master/Mistress. I have 2 years experience, I was switch but figured i'm more sub.

APPEARENCE
I am skinny tall (6'5) male, without much muscle going on as you can see on my profile picture. My dick is 5.3" hard.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I am looking for a Master/Mistress who enjoys the act of controling someone, who will be able to train me and put me in my place, and don't want to see just nudes even though I enjoy pictures but like also the act of control, the submitting of slave. I also want you to be strict, if I don't follow exactly what you want, correct my behavior I want to be on constant edge if what I did was correct or not. For a start I would like to have a session with you and if that works we can move to some long-term stuff, but everything is up to disscusion

WHAT I AM INTO
Out of all my likes, there are specific things that really makes me feel like I am owned
if I need to ask permission to move and all of my movement is under your control, I also very much enjoy underwear

Underwear control
Humiliation
Socks
Bondage
Bathroom Control
Orgasm Control
Clothing control
Bathroom schedules
forced workout

Limits:
Face
Anal
other people
Permanent
Blackmail
crossdressing

Let me regret my decision. My kik: I.wanna.serve

MY AD

kik: i.wanna.serve

Likes: Pics, control, rules, humiliation, diapers, underwear control, bondage, toilet & masturbation control, light pain, spanking, socks, forced workout. (Also open to new things).
Limits: Anal, other people, Face, Permanent, Blackmail, insertation, crossdressing
i.wanna.serve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:16 AM   #5452
TheMONE
Account Banned

Okay so im on an exchange with a south african school and staying in a host family but still wanna be getting my tasks and rules for the next week and a half... Hit me up on kik: ThatOneGuy2819 if you are interested
TheMONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #5453
Kantdam94

I am a slave kik is kantdam94
Kantdam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:39 PM   #5454
zompoke
Account Banned

Default Looking for FEMALE littles, subs, pets, and slaves

Looking for FEMALE littles, subs, pets, and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must but you do not have to show your face. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself and if you are looking for a full time dom or a short term dom, and tell me if your going to block me. Don't be scared to message me

kik- zompoke

If you read this far message me on kik, include yes daddy with your first message if you're a little, yes master if you're a sub or slave and yes owner if you're a pet, with everything above, bonus if you have another female with you
zompoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #5455
Billybob316

Default Shaving slave

I will shave any body part head to toe if commanded
Billybob316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:09 AM   #5456
Imcorrupted

So I am looking for a FEMALE slave, hucow (big plus if you can lactate), or sub to serve me. Any age is welcome to apply wether you are older or younger . Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I personally am looking for a long term sub to build a d/s relationship with. Im very easy to get along with and talk to. You will find I’m into most everything but I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want.

Now If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train you at the pace you want to go. the fewer the limits you have the better. I want a slutty Slave that likes being dirty to please me. If i have an obedient slave i wouldnt mind buying them toys or anything. preferably looking for something over kik but if we end up wanting to meet i am up for that. I’m located in Virginia. Honestly really would like to be able to date a submissive irl and not just dom one online.

So I have been a dom for 6 years now. I have had a lot of subs and plenty of experience. I am 23 and in shape with abs and v lines. I’m pretty hung/thick honestly. If you obey me I’d love to spoil you with some pictures or videos as I feel that’s fair to show you myself. Yes I am real and I can prove it with a live picture.

Heres just a glimps of some of the things i am into: older slaves, you get slaves, daily tasks, wax, pain, degredation, Anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugging, Insertions, flashing, public tasks, Pantie stuffing, plugging, public, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, gagging, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, edging, pee play, wetting, ice, milking,spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, wet T-shirt’s, exposing, lactation, insertions, fisting, honestly pretty much anything. Honestly the only things i dont like are blood, needles, permanent harm, maybe scat, family or friend stuff, illegal or anything gruesome. I’m honestly into just about everything so even if I don’t have something listed on here I bet you I will love it.

General Requirements for my slave:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation not just be short
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Submissive

Of course failure to complete task/request, backtalking, and disrespect will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

If you read my ad and wish to serve me please message the answers on kik to imcorrupted with a picture of yourself.
You do not have to but it helps me out a bit.

What do you wish to be called?:
What is you're age?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using the device?:
What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
Toys (if any):
Breast size:
What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:38 PM   #5457
Rockstar337

Kik TheEoc1123 looking for dom kik me. Obedient little slave here for the picking.

DISLIKES(Punishments): Piss Drinking, Cum eating,

no no's: scat, piss, extreme pain, open public, face , Public, Family,illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Enemas.
Rockstar337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:52 PM   #5458
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

slave here. sakurai123

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:00 PM   #5459
AngelofDarkness

Looking for dom, gender doesn't matter. Kik is johnlockeangel

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #5460
rlarose

Hi, i'm just a normal college guy in New York. Had a really long day of school/work and would love to chat with an actual girl (no sissy's please).

I also switch and would love to play either role if we hit it off, but also just down for a good convo

Kik me rlarose29

Advertisements
Kink Talk