Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Post Please give me permission to use the bathroom!

Due to a person above dare I need permission from 10 people before I can go for a pee :O
You guys can either post giving me permission or if you like, I'll do a task or something for you in order to 'earn' permission.
You can also PM instead if you like, I don't mind. However, I can't hold it forever but I can't go until I've received or earned permission from 10 of you lovely getDare folk!

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:23 AM   #2
wedgiegary
Account Banned

For my permission you will have to drink 5 cups of water NOW. hehe I'm evil.

btw pm me if you fail

Likes: forced to do essays for your enjoyment, messy, pain, Pee control, wedgies,bondage
Dislikes: (punishments): Corner time, Heavy CBT, Private crossdressing
Limits: public, anal and Pics/video (Unless I know you well)
PM me 'mixed bag' and I'll do a dare with a 'like' and 'dislike' together
PM me suffer and I will write a essay of your choice
PM me little bitch and i will have a 30 minute corner time naked
wedgiegary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:24 AM   #3
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Get on your knees in front of toilet bowl and beg your bowl for permission to use it 5 min. Yes.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

While there set your balls on the rim, lower the seat and the lid so they are trapped there, edge 5 times then you have another yes.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Once you have given a penis shaped item head for 15 minutes while wearing a bra, thong and heels, you can go

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:04 AM   #6
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Ive drunk 5 glasses of water, spaced it out over the past half an hour as I can't drink that much at once! You're incredibly evil and I'll probably be sending you a PM soon xD

Then I did the next two tasks from Vladimir and Dravot. I put the shower on so I didn't look weird being in the bathroom for so long :L Had to spread my legs a fair bit so that my balls would reach the seat but they did, having the seat weighting on them was a little painful, but that made the 5 edges a bit easier ;D Felt weird edging with a fairly full bladder but I managed not to cum!

So 3 so far, 7 to go. Feeling the urge to pee and cum hah xD Keep them coming guys!

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #7
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Once you have given a penis shaped item head for 15 minutes while wearing a bra, thong and heels, you can go
Ok I'll make a start on this. I don't have heels but I've got a pink thong and bra. Stuffed the bra with socks, put some leggings on to replace the heels and I'll do it on my knees against a wall, so it wouldn't make a difference if I had no heels on, hope that's okay as a substitute?

Old 03-24-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
DarKas

To earn my permission, you have to drink a glass of water now and do 40 crunches.
DarKas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:38 AM   #9
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azz123 View Post
Ok I'll make a start on this. I don't have heels but I've got a pink thong and bra. Stuffed the bra with socks, put some leggings on to replace the heels and I'll do it on my knees against a wall, so it wouldn't make a difference if I had no heels on, hope that's okay as a substitute?
That's okay. how did it go?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:45 AM   #10
butterflyslave

I will give permission
Old 03-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
hunterfan91

Edge every half hour until you receive permission to pee from enough people to get my yes

Likes: hard ballbusting (especially punching/hitting with objects), tease and denial, edging

Limits: cock torture, blood, anal, humiliation, gross, icy hot, bladder control, face pics

KiK: hunterfan91
hunterfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #12
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

By the time I was leaving for work I was pretty bursting, had permission from 5 people, but failed at work as i couldn't hold it any longer, so went to the bathroom. Ended up with permission from 7 at the end, and 1 pm so that's 8.
Was good fun doing the tasks and that but I couldn't hold it for so long! Will take reasonable punishments if you see fit

Advertisements
Kink Talk