Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
LadyCeleste

Female 24/female/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

24/female/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings from the US! I'm Lady Celeste, or Mistress Celeste to some. I am currently seeking an online FEMALE submissive who is willing to partake in the joys of online submission. I will not interfere with any of your relationships. If you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or a husband or children, that is of no consequence to me. You will be free to live your life and I will not intrude on that.

I am a woman of many talents. I am a woman of mystery. I prefer my submissives to be at the minimum of 18 (for obvious reasons) but I do like older girls as well. Whether you be athletic build, curvy, or 'bbw', I will appreciate your curves. I will help you to use them and create you into a better woman.

I will shape you, I will form you, I will push you to your limits. But most of all, I will respect you. Your happiness is the number one priority.

While I do appreciate web camera performances, I do not expect them immediately. Before we even go on camera, or even on voice, we will talk and get to know each other first. I believe in trust. I do not believe in a 'get on cam and show me' type of philosophy.

I am very particular about what I want. I will be selective. I am more about submission than the kinks. I am a psychological domme. I will use your strengths and I will help you turn your weaknesses into strengths.

My Likes:
-Respect
-Willingness to push limits
-Online exclusivity
-No Drama
-Ability to know your own limits
-Intelligence

My Dislikes:
-Scat
-Watersports
-Beastiality
-Diapering
-Child Play (this being a mother/daughter scenario)
-Incest

All others not in this list are up for discussion.

Contact me if:

1. You are willing to be online exclusively
2. If you are willing to please and are able to take direction very well
3. You can spell and have proper grammar. I will not respond to anyone who does not use proper sentence structure.
4. You are respectful. If you try to show you are dominant over me, I will not respond. You must show me the utmost respect.

I will be performing interviews. You may contact me at lady.celeste @ live.com. If you contact me via private message here, I will not be accepting your application as it proves to me that you cannot follow directions.

***All invitations are by trial basis only.***

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

If you have read this all the way through, in your application you must use psychological in your application.
If I do see the word, I will know you have not read this thread properly.

I AM NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA THE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE. If you message me here on private message, I will ignore it. I will not even reply. I do not like people who cannot follow directions.

Last edited by LadyCeleste; 07-30-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
LadyCeleste

I am considering opening this up to male submissives only. However, some extra rules apply for the men who are curious about me.

1. You must not contact me via PM here.
2. You will not be into feminization or wearing female clothing
3. You must be able to stand on your own two feet. - This means that while I will be a role of support, I must not be the only role of support in your life.
4. You must live alone or have some valuable amount of privacy.
5. You MUST be literate. If I see 'any of dis tipe of tlking' I will ignore you. I do not put up with grammar or spelling mistakes. Occasional is fine, but if you talk like a texter, I will not even consider your application.
6. All other rules previously stated apply.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
LadyCeleste

I am currently no longer accepting applications. Those who have received an invitation are on trial basis only. Do not close this as it will need to remain open if/when I will go looking again.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Best of luck, LadyCeleste. I hope your efforts don't become tarnished by insubordination.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
Old 09-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
LadyCeleste

Due to a lack of successful candidates, I am opening this up once more. Please, feel free to e-mail me. But, keep in mind, I know what I am looking for and if I do not respond to you, it is one of two things, either you did not follow directions, or I am uninterested.

Good luck.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
LadyCeleste

I should note this because this is happening more and more and I am getting frustrated.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EVER add me on MSN and expect that you will get an interview.

Also, if you have applied in the past and I have declined you, and you apply again, there is a reason I denied you the first time. Please, do not re-apply.

Advertisements
Kink Talk