Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-30-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
pilik

Default 2 Player Facesitting Game [scat]

I got most of this idea from another user on here but made some minor modifications.

I'd be interested in playing this with someone else based in the UK.

This game is point based, and can be modified for more than two players. For this game you will need two people (of any sex). You both must be willing to take off your pants and underwear.

So, what you do is (as the title implies) you sit on each others faces for as long as possible. Here are the rules:

- There is one subject, and one master. You will both get a chance to be both positions, and the subject is the one trying to score points.
- The subject will lay down on the floor, while the master sits on the subjects face. The master's butthole must be directly above the subject's mouth, and the subject's mouth must be open the entire game.
-the subject gets 1 point for every 30 seconds that he is in this position.

- the game is played in three stages, as shown:
--stage 1: fully clothed. The master is fully clothed, and may not do anything else but sit on the subjects face. This stage lasts for 5 minutes.
--stage 2: underwear. The master takes off their trousers, and sits on the subjects face as usual. To try to make the subject lose, the master may choose to fart in the subjects mouth or nose. Every time the master does this, and the subject doesn't give up for 10 seconds, the subject earns 5 points. This stage lasts for 10 minutes. These can be as wet as the master likes, they're caught by the underwear after all.
--stage 3: bare butt. The master takes off their underwear and sits with their bare butt on the subjects face. As in stage two, the master can fart to get the subject to lose, and just as in stage two, if the subject doesn't give up for 10 seconds after the fart ends, they earn 5 points. But, the master can go further to get the subject to give up this stage. They can choose to shit in the subjects mouth. If the master does this, and the subject swallows all if the shit, the subject earns 30 points. This round must last a minimum of 5 minutes from the subject before tapping out.

-the game ends when the subject forfeits by tapping the ground 3 times (seeing as it's hard to talk). Other than that, the master must ignore any other things that the subject does (such as moaning, screaming, etc.). Gags can be used if the subject doesn't think they can keep open. After that, the points are tallied up, and the winner determined. A forfeit can be decided for the user before the game.

Another spin on this I thought of to make it more difficult for the master is at the beginning of the game they can take a laxative. When the game starts they will then need to make sure they can hold everything in for at least 15 minutes before using that against the slave. Going before will hamper their chances of winning the final round, but on the other hand going before might result in an earlier win on round 2...

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to pilik for this post:
Old 08-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

This is a wonderful game! I would love to play it, but alas, I have no one who would be willing to try and swallow my scat.

Thank you for the awesome ideas though!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
pilik

I take it you're not UK based then!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:35 AM   #4
SmokySnaky64

I think I'd like to try this game with someone. I'm based in South-Eastern Australia, on the coast of New South Wales.
SmokySnaky64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:00 PM   #5
pilik

Still keen to play this if there's anyone else UK based

The following user says Thank You to pilik for this post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:40 AM   #6
victoria-ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilik View Post
Still keen to play this if there's anyone else UK based
I'd love to play this game

LIKES: pussy torture, nipple torture, pain, spanking, messy, bodywriting, wedges, bondage, forced orgasms, games with forfeits, and putting things down my pants.

Dislikes: denial, swirlies, pee, gut punching, shoe licking, and too much edging.

LIMITS: injury/permanent damage, needles, public, pic/vid, scat, blood, other people, social suicide, illegal.

Fill my calendar with tasksPM DARES
victoria-ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #7
Nightcap

I'm UK based but would have to be the subject
Nightcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:53 AM   #8
pilik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcap View Post
I'm UK based but would have to be the subject
Not really the point of the "game" sorry! Any reason?

Old 01-26-2018, 05:00 AM   #9
ambermcgee

This looks like fun. I'd love to try it!

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #10
pilik

One day someone will be keen!

Old 10-17-2018, 03:06 PM   #11
subintn

I'd love to play this with someone if anyone's in Tennessee.
subintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:14 PM   #12
Sissyboy123

From UK LONDON will love to play if there’s anyway of incorporating crossdressing

Dislikes for the stupid sissy
Piss, Spanking, Pegging, Outdoors, Hypnosis, Orgasm Control, Nipple, Body Writing, Foot Play

Sissy's Limits
Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Permanent, CBT, Anal
Teamviewer
USER: 317444191
PASS: sissyboy123
Sissyboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:54 AM   #13
pilik

Sissy you have scat as a limit?

Old 10-18-2018, 03:39 PM   #14
Sissyboy123

If it’s done as I’m a sissy I can ignore the thrill excites me

Dislikes for the stupid sissy
Piss, Spanking, Pegging, Outdoors, Hypnosis, Orgasm Control, Nipple, Body Writing, Foot Play

Sissy's Limits
Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Permanent, CBT, Anal
Teamviewer
USER: 317444191
PASS: sissyboy123
Sissyboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:10 AM   #15
alfa1591

I would adore to do this with someone
Please if you're in the U.K. And willing to give it a try please let me know and we can organise it
alfa1591 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk