Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 10-18-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Default Placement of FemmDomme Lair

This is a big of a late question, given how long the Femmedomme lair has been around, but why is it in the Kink and Education subforum?

All the other things in that subforum seem to be geared towards talking about kinky things, and offering advice, and the section itself says it's to "Find mentorship, education and advice". Should the FemmeDomme lair not be in the Slave/Master area, or even Request TorD/Dares? Or maybe just be on the main page, if nothing else fits?

Or was it intentionally placed in an out of the way location to avoid the threadswarming that can happen in those other sections?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:51 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I'll be honest I had the exact same thought when I saw the location of this post.

Doesn't matter to me really where it is housed, just a curiosity like yourself...and wonder why an equivalent Dom thread isn't next to it? haha

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
I'll be honest I had the exact same thought when I saw the location of this post.
Is the getDare.com subforum the wrong place the wrong place to discuss the placement of subforums? I'm not sure where else I could have posted it.

EDIT: Assuming by 'this post' you mean mine.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-18-2018, 05:50 PM   #4
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I was thinking the same thing the other day. If you look at the the other subforums, it looks like the intention was it would be more discussion and q&a than games.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:53 AM   #5
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

it’s in a special forum so that you need moderator approval to create threads

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #6
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
it’s in a special forum so that you need moderator approval to create threads
I don't know if you misunderstood me, or I'm misunderstanding you. I'm asking specifically why it's in Kink and Education, as opposed to somewhere else. Unless there's something special about the Kink and Education forum that lets you make it require moderator approval to create threads?

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-19-2018, 07:13 AM   #7
Heart
getDare Succubus

I think moving it to its own area like live events makes more logistical sense is what im gathering is the discussion.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #8
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

@kitten because we created sub forums to house the more popular kinks like femdom, humiliation and age play to seperate them from TORD. And yes that forum has a different setting and allows the femdoms more control over their threads hence the description in the forum.

@heart depp recently rearranged the forums to his liking so i’m going to keep them all as is xxx

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote