Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-28-2018, 07:35 AM   #46
need4abuse24

Great count me in
need4abuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:27 PM   #47
Kinky Lilly

i would like a dare please. my likes/limits are in signature. i do have help if the dare requires another person to get me ready. if keys are needed they can hold them the required time. I have a lot of equipment and cloths so you can assume i have all the toys or bondage implements you want to use.

just to name a few things, i have medical staritjackkets, tons of duct tape. Leather and metal cuffs, rope, heals ballet boots, tons of latex, gags etc.
bondage, self-bondage, feet, Teasing and denial, breast/nipple torture, foot torture, tickling, diapers, pee, age play, pet/pony play, guys cum all over me, latex, chastity, helplessness, duct tape, blindfolds, hoods, high heals including ballet boots, corseting, forced stretching, forced exercise, pain, month long dares (as long as i can type)

Limitsics/cam, blood, permanent, play with people who have std

Last edited by Kinky Lilly; 09-28-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:33 AM   #48
Saskia568

Im in likes and limits in my sig

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 10:50 AM   #49
Kinky Lilly

So i was tied as you asked. My boots were locked on and key left hone. The tiny jacket did not really cover me. “Free blowjobs”, “grope me” and “finger me” were written on me. My”friends” selected a huge ring gag that streached my jaw and locked it on me. We we out at dusk. My friends said they wouldn’t step in unless i was about to be penetrated by a cock or if i was being hurt by more then slapping.

The first man picked me up after i knelt and took me to an ally. He ripped off my jacket and nipple tape.he started to finger me while slapping my breast with his other hand. He started to fist me. He had his whole hand in snd started squeezing my nipples. I cried out through gag as he squeezed. He yanked. His hand out and i came as he inserted his cock in my mouth. He was pinning mt to the ground fucking my mouth. He pulked out and cane all over my face and hair. He took my coat. I was now doing the rest of the walk naked.

After a few min i got back up. The next encounter was a girl. She forced me to lick her clit. She then groped me a bit and left.

Next was another man. He tried to rape me so my friends steped in and stopped him. I then gave him a blow job where he came on my breast.

The next few guys did the same with out much groping or pussy. We passed by a sex shop and the owner cane out. I knelt as expected. He out a pair of clover clamps on my nipples and tied my elbows together further restraing me.

At the 3 mile mark, one of my friends raped my ass. (I know he has no stds)

On the way back the sex shop owner put a tight leather posture collar on me and got another bj. I was stopped several more times. I was a good girl and never resisted. I did cry a few times from pain, especially when my nipple chain was pulled. Several more fingered my pussy and clit. I cam atleast 10 times. Finally a girl tightened my collar which was unlocked and added her own pad lock. I finally made it home. My feet and nips hurt and i was covered in cum. I swallowed as much as was on my body. My friends kept the bondage on me and tied my anckles to bed spread eagle. My arms bound Beneath me. They all fucked me thrn tied my nipple chain to headboard pulling on them.

This morning my shoes were removed first. My sweaty feet were re bound after shoes cam off. My sore feet were tickled and licked clean. Finally i was untied and I screamed as the nipple clamps cane off. It was so painful. They helped me up and gave me a bath. My collar is stil locked on tight. We will try to pick the lock later.
bondage, self-bondage, feet, Teasing and denial, breast/nipple torture, foot torture, tickling, diapers, pee, age play, pet/pony play, guys cum all over me, latex, chastity, helplessness, duct tape, blindfolds, hoods, high heals including ballet boots, corseting, forced stretching, forced exercise, pain, month long dares (as long as i can type)

The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinky Lilly for this post:
Old 09-30-2018, 11:08 AM   #50
Vaylex

I'm a bit lacking on bondage toys. I have a dildo, nipple clamps, and just the general things you find in a house (string, rope, maybe there's locks somewhere). I'd prefer something I could do solo with no strangers either

maybe a scenario where I'm mostly bound but can still move my hands a bit to fuck myself with my dildo, imagining it as a real person but you said you want to express your creativity so anything you want
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:26 AM   #51
Katyj

Ooohh a bondage thread! I would love a dare, likes, limits etc in my signature. I have rope and handcuffs and general household items, would prefer solo.
Katyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:18 AM   #52
Kinky Lilly

coudl i have another dare please

Old 10-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #53
batmanboosted

crossdresser starter can i get a go?

likes: crossdressing,anal,selfbondage,chastity, little humiliation( body writing,... ) , little pain ,hidden public(like: under clothes) oral , spanking

dislikes: just starting so looking for them

hard limits : blood, pee/scat ,anything illegal, pictures, public, family

toys/clothes : 2 vibirator, cheap hand cuffs , 1 kind of catsuit , 1 pair stay up thight highs, 2 pantyhoses ,2 belts, open ass thong, zip tie, permanent marker, duct tape and some heels/clothes , blindfold, 4 extra long shoelaces, home made chastityand household stuff
batmanboosted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:14 PM   #54
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

would love another of these if thats okay x
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #55
Ciicelia

Ooo I would like a dare if this thread is still going ?
Everything in my signature

Dislikes: bodily fluid, extreme pain, public

Toys: nipple suction cups, nipple clamps, magic wand, inflating butt plug suction cup dildo and anal douche
Ciicelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #56
Ya-ya chan

I want to try this!

Items I have:
-jelly dildo vibe
-plug-in vibe
-nipple clamps
-small amount of rope
-black fuzzy cuffs(for wrist, ankles, and collar w/ leash)
-kegal balls on string
-blindfold
-ball gag

Likes/limits/dislikes below

PM or Kik: Allycat740
Please give me a dare or task!

Limits: Pics, Messy, Poo, Public, Family, Permanent, Illegal

Might Try: Hidden Public, Hypnosis

Dislikes: Anal, Spanking

Likes: Light pain, Pet play, Bondage, Being Contolled, Nipple Play, Orgasm Control, BDSM

Toys & Tools: Cuffs (wrists & ankles), Collar, Leash, Ball gag, Ben we balls, Bullet Vibe, 8" Dildo, Nipple clamps, Blindfold, Rope, Whip

Wish List: https://www.lovense.com/wish-list/rheq
Ya-ya chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:40 AM   #57
Hi You

I'd like to join! I have normal household stuff (no ice tho)

Limits: eating anything, permanent, long term, family, friends, public, illegal, pictures

PM me dares within the limits
Hi You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:42 PM   #58
Kitty Brat Jenna

is this still active? if so i will join limits in sig, toys etc in blog,

likes~punishments~soft limits~hard limits

team up calendar
https://teamup.com/ks3yzsabfr3dc4t9u8
add stuff in orange for me to do please and dont make it repeat forever..

whoever added pegplay i deleted it as you didnt read limits nor read my list of stuff i got.
Kitty Brat Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:00 AM   #59
hypnoLaura
Baby Member

Hello I am fairly new to the site, but interested in trying some dares/new things. Someone suggested this was a good thread to start in.
So, I dont own many toys, just a simply, blue dildo.

My likes are: body writing, humiliation, mess. But like I said, still exploring here, so haven't tried everything. These are just things I have tried so far that I liked.

Limits are: pain, anal, pee/poo, pics, family, extreme public.

Thanks very much
Laura xxx
hypnoLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 04:42 PM   #60
Ya-ya chan

Default My Report for Devildom1994

Thank you for the dare! Here is my report. After getting things set up and cuffed and blindfolded (which I always enjoy doing) I made my first attempt at getting on the dildo, which fail completely. Finding the chair was to hard and I bumped into knocking down the dildo. So I took off the blindfold and gave the first 5 flicks to the clamps. Once reset I tried again before more careful with my steps trying not to bump into the chair. Once I got to it I slowly eased down on to it but missed my pussy and the dildo slid forward between my legs knocking down. I was highly disappointed, I thought this task would be easy! So on I went giving myself the flicks and by now they were getting sensitive, only 6 minutes in though. I once again set up the chair and tried again this time I was closer to victory! I got part of the dildo in my pussy but it slipped out of place when my other pussy(cat) brushed by my leg and startled me, at this point I notice my dildo wasn't vibrating anymore and I was super upset I failed! I should have changed the batteries before starting but as I did fail I got down I a doggy style position and fucked my ass like a good sport, even though I thought I was going to win this challenge! It was very fun and appreciate the time you have towards me! So thank you!

PM or Kik: Allycat740
Please give me a dare or task!

Limits: Pics, Messy, Poo, Public, Family, Permanent, Illegal

Might Try: Hidden Public, Hypnosis

Dislikes: Anal, Spanking

Likes: Light pain, Pet play, Bondage, Being Contolled, Nipple Play, Orgasm Control, BDSM

Toys & Tools: Cuffs (wrists & ankles), Collar, Leash, Ball gag, Ben we balls, Bullet Vibe, 8" Dildo, Nipple clamps, Blindfold, Rope, Whip

Wish List: https://www.lovense.com/wish-list/rheq
Ya-ya chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, female, self bondage, self-bondage