Old 02-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Default Vibe

This is gonna sound so weird but do you insert a vibe so does it just sit? This slut and her past boyfriends have done spanking and made out but we never played with toys.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 04:11 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

If you are asking for advice or you want to know how certain products work, I suggest you post in this advice section.

To answer your question. It depends on how the vibrator is designed. But I think (without locking the vibrator) women can push almost every kind of vibrator out of their pussy.

If you want to make sure it stays in her vagina, you can use tape to keep it secure. Or let her wear tight fitting (around the crotch) jeans.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:52 AM   #3
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

As Risky says it depends on the type of vibrator some like bullet/g-spot vibes are specifically designed for inserting whilst others like hitachi wand aren't at all.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #4
Clerisyberry

The following message may contain some NSFW things, including links to sex toys, as used for educational purposes on this post.
Sorry mods, if this is against forum rules. O^O

Many of my current vibrators and past vibrators were insertable, but they were also "massageable". I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "sit there", but I rarely ever have a vibrator just "sit there".

For example, my current vibrator, the Lelo Liv 2, can be used to massage your clitoris, massage your G-spot, and stimulate the labia folds of your vagina. There are even more uses - like nipple stimulation or other body stimulation points, but the above is generally how I use it. Link to Lelo Liv 2

For clitoral stimulation, some vibrators (ie: Hitachi Magic Wand) can just sit on the clitoris since the vibrations are so powerful, but some people find it useful to vary pressure. Personally, I enjoy it when I make circular motions with the vibe, if the tip is thin enough to allow for such motion.

A much cheaper alternative that would multipurpose stimulation would be something like this: Lovehoney Multispeed Vibrator. Of course, amazon also have similar options. If you're new to vibrations, it would probably be better to start with that. The Hitachi Magic Wand is great, but if you're not used to vibes, it might just vibrate your clitoris right off, ahahaha. It's a strong one. :P Hitachi Magic Wand

There are also specific g-spot vibes, which - as the name implies - is inserted into your vaginal opening and pressed against your gspot. I don't have much experience with these.

There are also bullet type vibes, which are small and convenient. They are about the size of a stick of lipstick, and they're easy to hide. The vibrations don't tend to be as powerful. They can usually be taped to the clitoris for hands free stimulation, or inserted inside the vagina and held there with your super tight vagina or tape (as mentioned). Lovehoney Bullet

Personally, I find it much more enjoyable to *not* have my vibrator just sit there. I get almost no pleasure from having a bullet just sit in my vagina. Of course, every person is different and your mileage may vary. If having it sit there ain't floating your boat, try moving the vibe and varying pressure to certain points - such as the clitoris, nipples, perineum, or labia.

There's even vibrator cock rings that penis-clad people can wear. I haven't had much experience with those either, but it's a popular couple's toy. All the Vibrating Cock Rings

There's plenty more vibrate-y stuff out there, if you just google it!

Also, I know you used a "she" pronoun, but if you don't have a vagina, I'm sorry. ;__; And yeah this was probably way more than you asked for, but I hope it's helpful? I really like sex toys...so I can go on and on.

Best bet might be to just try out vibes on yourself (alone) and figure out what you enjoy most.

Disclaimer: If per chance, you would like to truth/dare/command/sex/request/molest/harass me, know that I'm owned. Take it up with my Spoon. If per chance, he doesn't pun your head off, I'll castrate you myself with big, rusty scissors (#notreallybutreally). Banter welcome, though!~<3

◊ 21/Fork/US ◊ Pansexual/Switch ◊

AMATemp Likes/LimitsBlog
Clerisyberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:08 AM   #5
Ratcil
Baby Member

This is more common than people would think it was. I have played with two littles in recent times that both expressed a preference for inserting butt plugs before being diapered. I also a remember a girlfriend from a few years ago who tried using a dildo slid inside the diaper she was wearing. When I used to wear and toys like this https://top10sextoys.com/toys-for-couples/ I was not so keen to add anything else into the mix. There would be many ways to add sex toys into a fetish or BDSM scene involving diapers. I know a diapered sissy who I have tied up many times for fun at parties and when we are fooling around. I guess it comes down to the individual, some folk are not into diapers or being little for sexual reasons so they may not have need to spice things up. There some that just get turned on by diapers without being little and it would be these folk I would expect to use extra toys when wearing diapers. I could be wrong but hope we get to find out more as this is an interesting topic.
Ratcil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk