Old 10-17-2018, 01:56 PM   #331
LegLuvr

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 06:30 AM   #332
diaperboybcn29

You have to spend two hours online on chatroulette.com with your diaper clearly visible. Prior to start your 2 hours, you have to insert 2 suppositories up your ass and drink 2 liters of water. If anyone from the chat ask you to do anything during your 2 hours, you have to comply without hesitation, no matter what they ask for.

Do mine a one day dare maximum, please

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 04:05 PM   #333
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You must drink a liter of water and put on a diaper. If you can go 6 hours without wetting/messing it (and no using the toilet) you are done. Otherwise, change, drink up (be safe), and try again for 5 hours. Keep retrying taking off 1 hour each time.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #334
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

For the next week, you must always be wearing a diaper, and whenever you are home alone all you can wear is a diaper, no bra, panties, etc... For the week you must follow a couple rules:
1) You can only use your diaper for the bathroom
2) You cannot ever remove the diaper except for changing (Leave it on for showers, when wearing short shorts, etc...)
3) You must drink at least 6 bottles of water a day, and 2 bottles of prune juice a day.
4) You must insert a marshmallow, or piece of a banana, up your butt before bed every night, to ensure a messy night's sleep.
5) You must go out at least once during the week and mess your diaper publicly.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:54 PM   #335
Littleboyblue123

The next 10 times you have a full 24 hours to spare you must wear a diaper. During that time you may only change once ever 12 hours, so 2 changes a day max. You are not allowed to watch anything inappropriate for a baby during those hours and must drink at least 3 liters of water or milk a day. Before you are allowed to change, you must ask for permission from a gerdare user, offering to do a dare in return for being allowed to clean up and put on a fresh diaper. You may only ask for a change 12 hours after your last change.

Make mine messy please! I have 2 full days to spare.

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #336
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:34 PM   #337
JTN2010

Hey, I remember writing that I'll modify an oldie then.

You'll need to generate 21 points to win, to help you become a bedwetter.

At 8pm each night you are to diaper up until you wake up in the morning. Once diapered up you cannot use the toilet, and you cannot get out of bed in a dry diaper. Additionally, once you lay down for the night you must wet lying down if/when you do wet.

You get: 1 point for each night diapered and following all the rules. An additional point if you wet while sleeping. And you lose 3 points if you break any of the above rules.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:30 AM   #338
Ecola92

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.
kik: ask for it :3

PM me "DIAPER" and will wear a diaper

PM me "PM" and we will kik

PM me "PEE" and i will pee in a bottle

PM me "MISS" and i listen to you for a day

PM me "SIR" and i listen to you for a day

PM me "MESS" and i will mess in my diaper

PM me "PLAY MESS" and i will mess in my hand and play with it

PM me "EDGE" and i will edge X times

PM me "PLUG" and I will plug myself for 30mins
Ecola92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 05:35 AM   #339
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You need to wear/use diapers for the next 4 days.

Each time you want to change you must add one of the following rules (your choice). These are permanent for the remainder of the dare.
Must double diaper (cutting slits on the inner one).
Must hold urine before changing, and immediately wet each new diaper after change.
Must insert a suppository during each change (be safe of course).
Drink 300 mL of water per hour (be safe of course).
Must have a pacifier in your mouth whenever home.
Diaper(s) must be visible to some degree at all times.
Must remain clean shaven down below.
Must give yourself an enema at least once a day.
Cut slits in the outer most diaper(s) worn.

If you end up with all of these rules, you don't need to add more rules.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 12-09-2018, 05:43 AM   #340
Penta

Going to make this a shorter one (in terms of length) but quite involved. Before beginning wait until at least your bladder is pretty full (you don't need to be bursting, but definitely feel the need to go)

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).

Dislikes/punishments: enemas, messing diapers, wedgies, cornertime, messy, boring, cbt, very public
Limits: friends/family, scat, vomit, blood, face pics, illegal, long, ice

Male/21
Penta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:54 PM   #341
crinkledog

You're going to spend 3 hours in public, wearing diapers and completing tasks. Choose 3 of the following tasks:

1) Fully soak your diapers and change in a semi-public bathroom. Change yourself into a new diaper, using two layers or a stuffer if possible. Enjoy waddling home!

2) Purchase adult sized diapers from a store (you can use self-checkout if it's too public). Bonus points if you bring this pack of diapers into the bathroom when you're changing

3) Eat your lunch in a semi-private place, making sure to wear a bib and to drink something from a bottle or sippy cup like a good baby. It doesn't have to be somewhere fully public, it can be in your car at the edge of a parking lot.

4) Keep your diapers on until tomorrow, so you better put on really thick padding.

5) Make sure a little bit of your diaper waste-band is peaking out when you're out in public

6) If you're up for messing your diapers: Drink a bottle of laxatives before you leave for the outside. Enjoy having an embarrassing 'accident', hopefully you can find somewhere private.

As an added bonus challenge, since you like chastity so much, you're not allowed to cum until you have successfully completed this.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Hypnosis, Baby Food/Bottles, Highchairs, Bibs, Puppy Play, Messy Diapers (Laxatives), Games of Chance, Dice Dares, Sissy, Edging, Overnight Bondage, Embarrassing situations (with a hard limit of semi-public)
Limits: Obvious Public, Illegal, Pain, Long Term, Too Gross, Unsafe

Regress me
crinkledog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:19 PM   #342
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

The 36 Hour Grumpy Baby Challenge.
The point of this challenge is to keep a baby wetting and messy, unable to catch a rest or get a diaper change, and thus become extraordinarily humiliated, degraded and grumpy!

How it works:
1. Every hour the time must be written on your diaper and a diaper check must be sent with pic proof, showing the state of the front and back of your diapers.
2. Every half an hour you must drink 400ml water.
3. Every two hours you must eat a jar of baby food.
4. Every four hours you must complete be hand forty copies of the line "I am a stinky baby, nothing more, and deserve this humiliation."
5. Every five hours you must add another diaper layer.
6. Every six hours you must take a large amount of laxatives.
7. Every seven hours you must dress in a frilly pink dress and perform on video seventy jumping jacks.
8. Finally, every eight hours you must eat a large (preferably fatty) main meal, for example a large frozen pizza or a large dish of pasta. Better stock up on enough meals before starting otherwise you could be in for quite an embarrassing trip to the shop!

The rules:
No removing diapers, only adding them to the outside of whatever you're currently wearing.
Tasks can be completed in less than the allotted time (for example you can add an extra diaper layer after only three hours if needed) but if so then the timer for the next occurance of the task is reset (so if you add a diaper layer at three hours after starting then you'd need to add another at the eight hour mark).
No sleeping for longer than twenty minutes at a time. This is essential so to complete the drinking and other tasks every half hour.
Any tasks you fail to do within five minutes of the time expiring (for example going more than 35 minutes without drinking) will create a punishment point for every minute longer you take to complete them (so if you don't drink for a whole hour that will be twenty-five punishment points you earn, if you don't eat baby food for three hours then that'll be fifty-five points).

Punishment points MUST be spent after the 36 hours hours are up and before you catch a proper sleep.
Points can be spent in only the following ways:
1 point for every two minutes with a piss-filled diaper over your face.
1 point for every thirty seconds with a poop-filled diaper over your face.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 01-08-2019, 12:00 PM   #343
Diaperdareboy17

Stay diapered for a week bathroom is off limits can only change twice a day
Diaperdareboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:35 AM   #344
SubbyFoxboi

Going to be a little harsher with you because that dare was boring~

You're gonna grab a packet of marshmallows and 3 bananas, as well as some honey. I want you to microwave the bananas in a microwaveable bowl while cut into quarters. Watch out and don't make them too hot! Just warm and slimy. You're gonna shove a piece of banana in, followed by a marshmallow, followed by another banana. Keep up the pattern until you're out of bananas, then put 5 more marshmallows in and diaper up quick. I want you to get dressed into your most babyish clothes, and you'll be laying on your stomach for the next half hour.

For this half hour, I'd like you to be doing some activity. I think drawing will suffice. You're gonna need come crayons or markers though, because those are for babies. You'll be timing yourself here. Draw the best picture you can for the half hour you have, and once the time is up, you'll have to sit on your knees, send it to 5 random people from this thread, and have them judge it. Pick wisely, because you'll be stuck in that diaper until either 2 hours are up, or until you get someone who thinks your art is great to reply. If you get anyone who thinks your art is bad, you must double up the diaper, and pour honey down the front and back of the inner one. If after this dare, anyone ever says they don't like the art, you must ask for a punishment.

Have fun~ ^w^

Art related tasks are fun, so anything like that for me would be greatly appreciated! That and messing~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 05:18 PM   #345
Diapered Devil

So this is a kinda simple idea which could go very bad for you...but since you like art and messing im sure you wont mind!

Only attempt this dare if you haven't used the toilet for number 2's at least 24 hours in advance and have drunk 1 liter of water.

Firstly you're going to put on one diaper. Make sure you have access to a glass of water which you can refill. At the end of this dare you might face a punishment. You will continue to wear a diaper for at least 6 hours after you complete the game.

Next load up this fun easy to play drawing game:
https://www.drawasaurus.org/

Hit quickplay or create your own room. Familiarize yourself with the game and the rules before starting.

Now here are the rules:
  • You will continue playing this game for at least 1 hour
  • Every time you are not in the top 50% of people to identify the drawing adds another 3 hours onto the amount of time you will be wearing diapers (maximum 30 hours - void if spoilers before 50% of people have answered).
  • Every time you fail to identify a drawing you will drink a glass of water.
  • If you draw a picture and anyone fails to identify it add another diaper onto your package after cutting holes in it (max 5 if thin, 4 if thick).
  • If you cheat by writing anything in the drawing when its your turn take the punishment.
  • If you ask for help from others in identifying a drawing you will take the punishment.
  • If less than half the people in the room fail to identify your drawing take the punishment.

Punishment:

After you finish your game you will take an enema - you will take 1l for every diaper you have on you (if thats more than 3 you can take to seperate enemas with a two hour interval between).

NOTE: This is a bit experimental and i only found the game the other day - if any of the rules become unreasonable don't get too upset! I believe you can make private rooms...it might be worth sharing it with people on here? or maybe even people irl - after all they wont know you're suffering
Diapered Devil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo