Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-14-2018, 05:30 AM   #1
MistressSu

Default Cafe Flasher

For this dare you will go public! A coffee shop or any eatery with no waitstaff is perfect. All you need is a pair of scissors.

Wear a spaghetti-strap tank top with no bra when you go in. If you aren't able to order, just take a table and hang out for a few... then take the scissors and cut both the straps on your top. Your goal is to make it out without people noticing your "broken" top!
Old 10-17-2018, 05:22 AM   #2
GayCackenOffenYom

Potential adaptation for males: (this could also work for females) go in wearing short gym shorts and no underwear. Cut on both sides from the leg hole at least half way up to the crotch, along the inside of your thigh. If you want to be even riskier, cut all the way to the crotch on both sides.

If you don't want to destroy a pair of gym shorts, or if you want to make it look like an accident: go commando, and wear shorts that have a button and fly. Use the restroom. When you leave the restroom, "accidentally" leave the fly open (and make sure it is open wide enough that anyone who notices will see something).
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GayCackenOffenYom for this post:
Old 10-25-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
Smsmsw7

GayCackenOffenYom - I had to do the accidentally exposure task before, had to go to eatery in commando, no belt allowed, had to pull down zipper whilst sitting at table which was risky on own, had to report in and got hot messages to make me hard, was told if cock pops out fly to leave it exposed, luckily didn't happen, only buldge, had to leave eatery like that, which could have caused me to be exposed, but luckily didn't. Very daunting task, especially for straight guy....

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Smsmsw7 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk